of September 15, 2021 No. 979
About assignment for financial assistance to Fund of obligatory national social insurance on unemployment case
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. According to article 36 of the Law of Ukraine "About the Government budget of Ukraine for 2021" to perform distribution of the budget settings provided to the Ministry of Finance in special fund of the government budget for the budget program 3511380 "The measures connected with fight against sharp respiratory disease of COVID-19, of SARS-CoV-2, caused by coronavirus and its consequences" by transfer to the Ministry of Economics of part of budget settings in the amount 459537, by 1 thousand hryvnias for payment of obligatory national social insurance by Fund on case of unemployment of benefit for partial unemployment according to part nine of article 47-1 of the Law of Ukraine "About employment of the population" according to the new budget program for implementation of the actions connected with prevention of distribution in the territory of Ukraine of sharp respiratory disease of COVID-19, by SARS-CoV-2, caused by coronavirus and fight against its consequences.
2. Approve the Procedure for use of the funds of the government budget allocated for payment of the help with partial unemployment for implementation of the actions connected with prevention of distribution in the territory of Ukraine of sharp respiratory disease of COVID-19, by SARS-CoV-2, caused by coronavirus and fight against its consequences which is applied.
To the Ministry of Economics - coordination of transfer of part of budget settings, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution, with Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine concerning the budget;
To the Ministry of Finance - after the specified coordination opening of the new budget program and modification of list of the government budget.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 15, 2021 , No. 979
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of means of the government budget by the "Payment of Obligatory National Social Insurance of Ukraine by Fund on Case of Unemployment of Benefit for Partial Unemployment for Implementation of the Actions Connected with Prevention of Distribution in the territory of Ukraine of Sharp Respiratory Disease of COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Caused by Coronavirus and Fight against Its Consequences" program (further - budgetary funds) for assistance on partial unemployment.
2. The main manager of budgetary funds and the executive in charge of the budget program is the Ministry of Economics.
3. Budgetary funds are allocated to Fund of obligatory national social insurance for unemployment case (further - Fund) on irretrievable basis and used only for allowance payment on partial unemployment according to article 47-1 of the Law of Ukraine "About employment of the population".
4. The state jobcenter based on the applications received from regional jobcenters about the need for funds for payment of the help with partial unemployment of Ministry of Economics directs idea of money transfer to Fund for allowance payment for partial unemployment in the form approved by Ministry of Economics.
5. Transfer of budgetary funds is performed by Ministry of Economics into account 3554 "Accounts of the state trust funds" opened in Treasury for servicing of fund for subsequent their direction to regional jobcenters for allowance payment for partial unemployment within the allocated Ministries of Economics of budgetary appropriations based on the representation created by the State jobcenter according to item 4 of this Procedure.
6. Unused budgetary funds for the end of budget period the Fund returns Ministry of Economics for their subsequent direction in the government budget.
7. The opening of accounts, registration, accounting of the budget obligations in bodies of Treasury and transaction connected with use of budgetary funds are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
8. Reflection in primary both financial accounting of information on carrying out the transactions connected with use of budgetary funds, and the received (created) assets is performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
9. Creation and submission of financial and budget reports about use of budgetary funds, and also control of their target and effective expenditure are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
10. The fund represents monthly to the 5th of the next period of Ministry of Economics information on use of budgetary funds.
11. The Ministry of Economics monthly informs Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine concerning the budget, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Ministry of Finance on use of budgetary funds by Fund.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.