of October 1, 2021 No. 285, No. 1006
About some questions of evacuation of farm animals
According to the subitem 11) of Item 1 of Article 6 and Item 2 of article 22 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan", with article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On regulation of trading activity", article 29 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, and also Section 10 of Appendix 7 to the specified Agreement we ORDER:
1. Approve the inventory which export from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan is prohibited for a period of six months.
2. To the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – the Ministry) in the procedure established by the legislation to inform the Eurasian economic commission on application of measures for realization of Item of 1 present of the joint order.
3. To committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – KGD) to perform customs clearance of goods in the presence of veterinary certificates.
4. To committee of veterinary control and supervision of the Ministry in case of interaction with KGD within the competence to take necessary measures for ensuring execution of Item of 1 present of the joint order in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. To provide to department of production and conversion of livestock products of the Ministry in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this joint order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this joint order on Internet resource of the Ministry.
6. To impose control of execution of this joint order on the vice-Ministers of Agriculture supervising the corresponding direction and finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. This joint order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of Trade and integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Joint Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 1, 2021, No. 285,1006
Code of the commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union
Description of goods *
0102 21 100 0
0102 21 300 0
from 0102 21 900 0 **
from 0102 29 210 0 **
0102 29 290 0
from 0102 29 410 0 **
0102 29 490 0
0102 29 510 0
0102 29 610 0
0102 29 690 0
from 0102 29910 0 **
from 0102 29990 0 **
Uterine number of cattle
0104 10100 0
0104 10300 0
0104 10800 0
0104 20 100 0
0104 20 900 0
Uterine livestock of small cattle
* For the purposes of application of prohibition goods are determined only by codes of the Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union (further – the CN FEA EEU). Names of goods are provided for convenience of use.
** For the purposes of application of prohibition goods are determined both by codes of the CN FEA EEU and names of goods.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since January 22, 2021 according to Item 2 of the Joint order of the deputy. Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan and deputy. The Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 10, 2022 No. 4, No. 20