of November 22, 1997 No. 83
About obligatory copy of documents
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on October 29, 1997
This Law determines policy of the state in the field of forming of obligatory copy of documents as resource base of completing of complete national library and information fund of the Kyrgyz Republic and development of system of the state bibliography, its public use provides safety of obligatory copy of documents.
This Law establishes types of obligatory copy of documents, categories of their producers and receivers, terms and procedure for delivery of obligatory copy of documents, responsibility for their violation.
This Law does not extend to the documents of personal and confidential nature, documents created in single execution, archive materials (documents) and managerial documentation.
In this Law the following concepts are applied:
obligatory copy of documents (further - obligatory copy) - the copies of different types of the replicated documents which are subject to transfer by producers to the relevant organizations and the organizations according to the procedure and quantity established by this Law;
the document - the material object with information fixed on it in the form of the text, sound recording or the image intended for transfer on time and space for the purpose of storage and public use;
system of obligatory copy - set of types of obligatory copies, and also established procedure of their collecting, distribution and use;
obligatory paid copy - the copies of different types of the documents which are subject to transfer for a fee by their producers in the relevant organizations and the organizations according to the procedure and quantity, established by this Law;
the obligatory complimentary copy - copies of different types of the documents of republican and local nature made in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and beyond its limits by request of the companies, organizations, the organizations and individuals for public distribution in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic which are subject to voluntary conveyance by their producers in the relevant organizations and the organizations according to the procedure and quantity, established by this Law;
obligatory complimentary local copy - copies of the different types made in the territory of the area, the city the region of documents which are subject to voluntary conveyance by their producers in the relevant organizations and the organizations according to the procedure and quantity, established by this Law;
the producer of documents - the legal entity irrespective of its form of business and pattern of ownership making, publishing and extending different types of obligatory copies;
the receiver of documents - the legal entity given the right of obtaining, storage and public use of obligatory copy on non-paid or paid basis;
national library and information fund of the Kyrgyz Republic - meeting of all types of obligatory copy. completed on the basis of the obligatory complimentary copy, distributed between the State book chamber under authorized state body, libraries, bodies of scientific and technical information, intended for permanent storage and public use.
The legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on obligatory copy consists of this Law, the laws adopted according to it and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. Operation of this Law extends to legal entities of the Kyrgyz Republic irrespective of their forms of business and patterns of ownership participating in creation and deliveries of obligatory copy of different types of documents and also to the State book chamber under authorized state body, libraries and bodies of scientific and technical information, being receivers of obligatory copy.
2. Activities of archive organizations for forming, accounting, storage and public use of the archive documents relating to National Archive Fund of the Kyrgyz Republic are regulated by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Archive Fund of the Kyrgyz Republic".
1. Purposes of forming of system of the obligatory complimentary copy:
- completing of complete national library and information fund of documents of the Kyrgyz Republic as parts of world cultural heritage;
- implementation of the state bibliographic accounting;
- the organization of its permanent storage in national repositories of documents of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- its use in information and bibliographic and library consumer service;
- state registration (bibliographic and statistical) domestic documents, preparation state bibliographic (current and retrospective) and statistical information;
- preparation and release of national and regional summary catalogs, alarm and abstract information;
- informing society on documents of all types;
- forming of set of local documents and local history funds;
- implementation of interchange with national repositories of documents of other countries.
2. Purposes of forming of obligatory paid copy:
- completing of funds of libraries and bodies of scientific and technical information domestic documents;
- uniform distribution of obligatory copy between receivers of domestic documents in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- completeness and efficiency of delivery of domestic documents to receivers.
1. The following document types enter into structure of the obligatory complimentary copy and obligatory paid copy:
- editions (text, musical, cartographic, isoeditions) the publishing products which underwent publishing processing, printing independently drawn up, having output data;
- editions for blind people - the editions produced by relief and dot font on Braille's system, and "the speaking books";
- official documents - the works of seal published on behalf of bodies of legislative, executive and judicial authority, carrying legislative, normative, directive or information nature;
- audiovisual products - film, video, photo and phonodocuments;
- the electronic editions including including programs for electronic computers (further - the COMPUTER) and databases or the representing computer programs and databases;
- unpublished documents - results of research and developmental activities (theses, reports on research and development works, deposited scientific works, algorithms and programs).
2. Bodies of local public administration and local government bodies can determine taking into account the requirements document types which are part of obligatory local copy.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.