of September 16, 2021 No. 93
About implementation of the international standard ISO 20022 in payment infrastructure of Ukraine
According to Articles 7, of 15, of 41, 56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine" and for the purpose of development and upgrade of payment infrastructure of Ukraine in electronic payment system of the National Bank of Ukraine by implementation of the international standard ISO 20022-1:2013 "Financial services - the Universal scheme of messages of the financial industry" which was accepted by International Organization for Standardization DECIDES: Board of the National Bank of Ukraine
1. The National Bank of Ukraine since August 20, 2022 enters electronic payment system of the National Bank of Ukraine (further - SEP) new generation - SEP-4.0 and does not use the acting generation of SEP - SEP-3.3 for accomplishment of interbank payment transactions.
2. Banks of Ukraine, the Public treasurer service of Ukraine, National depositary of Ukraine since August 20, 2022 carry out interbank payment transactions through SEP-4.0, in which the possibility of the round-the-clock operating mode 24/7, which provides instant transition from flowing to the following banking day, without suspension of work of SEP on accomplishment of interbank payment transactions is provided.
3. Banks of Ukraine, the Public treasurer service of Ukraine, National depositary of Ukraine shall:
1) till October 31, 2021 to be connected to the SEP-4.0 stand for working off of interaction of the systems of automation and intra bank interfilial payment systems with SEP and to provide testing at the SEP-4.0 stand based on structures of exchange of information with members of SEP according to the international standard ISO 20022-1:2013 "Financial services - the Universal scheme of messages of the financial industry";
2) till August 20, 2022 to make changes to regulations of work of the systems of automation, forming of balances in day and other reporting.
4. To department of information technologies (Vladimir Nagornyuk) after official publication to inform banks of Ukraine, the Public treasurer service of Ukraine and National depositary of Ukraine information on adoption of this resolution.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the vice-chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Alexey Shaban.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.