of September 15, 2021 No. 121
About protection of health of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic against consequences of consumption of tobacco, nicotine and impact of environmental tobacco smoke and aerosol
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on July 29, 2021
1. This Law according to the Framework convention of the World Health Organization on fight against tobacco (further - RKBT WHO) governs the public relations in the sphere of protection of health of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic against impact of tobacco, nicotine and affirms the rights of citizens to air, free from the substances emitted by tobacco products, and also provides holding actions for prevention and reducing the diseases arising because of consequences of consumption of tobacco, nicotine and impact of environmental tobacco smoke and aerosol.
2. Main objective of this Law are prevention and reducing consumption of all types of tobacco products with the subsequent decrease in incidence and death rate from the diseases connected with consumption of tobacco and nicotine.
3. The main objectives of this Law are:
1) realization of provisions RKBT WHO in the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of protection of health of citizens against consequences of consumption of tobacco, nicotine and impact of environmental tobacco smoke and aerosol;
2) creation of conditions for steady decrease in prevalence of consumption of tobacco and nicotine in the Kyrgyz Republic;
3) implementation of actions for protection of health of citizens against impact of tobacco and nicotine;
4) ensuring health protection and the rights of citizens to clean air, free from environmental tobacco smoke and aerosol;
5) holding the approved actions at the intersectoral level for prevention and reducing tobacco and nicotinic epidemic among the population;
6) implementation of antismoking promotion, increase in the education level and knowledge of the population of harm of consumption of tobacco and nicotinic products, harmful effects of environmental tobacco smoke and aerosol;
7) ensuring availability and efficiency of the medico-information services directed to refusal of consumption of the tobacco and nicotinocontaining products.
1. For the purposes of this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) fight against tobacco and nicotine - wide range of strategy in the deliveries, demand and the prevention of harm directed to improvement of health of the population by means of liquidation or reduction of consumption to them the tobacco and nicotinocontaining products and also impacts on it tobacco smoke and aerosol;
2) water tube - smoking accessory, namely the device (such as hookah, shisha, to the nargila and other similar goods) for tobacco smoking or not tobacco smoking mixes in which there is filtering and chilling of smoke, aerosol water (usually consists of three hermetically the main parts connected among themselves: mines, flask and mouthpiece);
3) secondary tobacco smoke and aerosol (or tobacco smoke and aerosol in the environment) - the tobacco smoke and aerosol containing in atmospheric air in places where the tobacco smoking and use of electronic systems of delivery of nicotine arising from the tobacco and (or) nicotinocontaining product used smoking and (or) are performed or performed by the exhaled person performing smoking or use of electronic systems of delivery of nicotine earlier;
4) products with the heated tobacco - the products with tobacco intended for inhalation of the aerosol formed as a result of tobacco heating electronic or otherwise without tobacco burning process;
5) ingredient - the substance (except for tobacco leaf and other parts of tobacco) used in case of production of tobacco product and which is present at finished product, including at the changed form;
6) smoking - use of tobacco and nicotine (the tobacco and nicotinocontaining products) for the purpose of inhalation of the products arising from their decay or heating;
7) smoking accessories - the objects intended for implementation of process of smoking of the tobacco and nicotinocontaining products (including pipes, water tubes (hookahs), systems for tobacco heating, electronic systems of delivery of nicotine (including electronic cigarettes), cigarette paper, lighters, ashtrays);
8) smoking tobacco products - the tobacco products intended for smoking;
9) treatment of tobacco (nicotinic) addiction - delivery of health care to consumers of tobacco and nicotine, including ensuring behavioural support and providing with medicines for the purpose of the termination of consumption of the tobacco and nicotinocontaining products;
10) medico-information regulations - the code of the medico-information rules applied for the purpose of implementation of measures of RKBT WHO and this Law;
11) nasvay - not smoking tobacco product intended for sucking and made of tobacco with addition of alkaline component (including limes) and other ingredients;
12) illegal trade - any type of practice or behavior forbidden by the law which is related to production, sending, obtaining, ownership, distribution, sale or acquisition, including the any kind of practice or behavior aiming to promote such activities;
13) not smoking tobacco products - the tobacco products intended for sucking, chewing, shuffing;
14) not tobacco smoking mix - the mix which is not containing tobacco leaf and other parts of tobacco, intended for consumption by various methods including with use of water tubes;
15) nicotine - the alkaloid containing in plants of the family Nicotiana of family of solanaceous types of Nicotiana Tabacum and Nicotiana Rustica;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.