of September 22, 2021 No. 178
About indexation of the sizes of insurance parts of pension since October 1, 2021
For the purpose of ensuring further support of living standards of pensioners, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", article 7 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the national pension social insurance" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve since October 1, 2021 coefficient of indexation of the sizes of insurance parts of pensions in the amount of 1,08.
2. To social fund under the Ministry of health and social development of the Kyrgyz Republic:
To index 1) since October 1, 2021 the sizes of insurance parts of the pensions granted till October 1, 2021 on coefficient of indexation of 1,08, but there is at least, than on:
- 200 (two hundred) som for pensions which general size does not exceed 4785, 4 som (four thousand seven hundred eighty five som forty tyyyn);
- 500 (five hundred) som for pensions which general size constitutes or exceed 4785, 4 som (four thousand seven hundred eighty five som forty tyyyn);
2) to provide timely recalculation of the sizes of insurance parts of pensions and their payment in new sizes.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on public health department and social protection of Administration of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.