of August 20, 2021 No. 893
Some questions of protection of the rights of the child and provision of service of patronage over the child
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Recommend to the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations, local government bodies to provide in each territorial community implementation and the organization of functioning of service of patronage over the child, rendered by family of the foster tutor, development of social services in support of the families with children which are in difficult vital circumstances.
3. Bring in resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 24, 2008 No. 866 "Questions of the activities of guardianship and custody bodies connected with protection of the rights of the child" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2008, No. 76, the Art. 2561) and of May 26, 2021 No. 615 "Some questions of providing orphan children, the children deprived of parent guardianship, persons from their number by housing and supports of small group houses" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2021, No. 50, the Art. 3073) changes which are applied.
4. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 20, 2021 , No. 893
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of implementation and the organization of functioning of family of the foster tutor, provision of service of patronage over the child who is in difficult vital circumstances, implementation of measures for its protection and providing the right to leaving, education in the safe and favorable family circle.
Patronage over the child according to article 252 of the Family code of Ukraine is temporary leaving, education and rehabilitation of the child in family of the foster tutor for overcoming by the child, his parents or other legal representatives of difficult vital circumstances.
The patronage purpose over the child is ensuring protection of the rights of the child who because of difficult vital circumstances cannot temporarily live together with parents / legal representatives, provision to it and his family of the services directed to reintegration of the child into family or provision to the child of the corresponding status for adoption of further decisions taking into account the best interests of the child on providing its right to education in family or in the conditions as close as possible to family.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in the value given in the Family code of Ukraine, the Laws of Ukraine "About child care", "About providing organization-legal conditions of social protection of the orphan children and children deprived of parent guardianship", "About bodies and services for children and special facilities for children", "About social services", "About social work with families, children and youth", "About prevention and counteraction to domestic violence", "About local self-government in Ukraine".
3. Service for children district in Kiev and Sevastopol the state administrations, executive body city, district in the city (in case of its education), village, settlement council (further - service) annually based on accident analysis and the reasons of hit of children in difficult vital circumstances according to Item 13 of the Procedure for the organization of the provision of social services approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 1, 2020 No. 587 "About the organization of provision of social services" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2020, No. 57, the Art. 1781), determines the need of territorial community for implementation of service of patronage over the child with determination of quantity of foster families and provides offers to structural divisions concerning social protection of the population district in Kiev and Sevastopol the state administrations, executive body city, district in the city (in case of its education), rural, settlement councils (further - structural division concerning social protection of the population) which provides implementation of actions for planning and ensuring development of services of social maintenance of the families and children who are in difficult vital circumstances.
4. Search of candidates for foster tutors and primary selection are provided by service in cooperation with the center of rendering social services by the center of social services or other institution, organization providing social services in territorial community irrespective of pattern of ownership (further - social organization), or the specialist in social work if the social organization in community is absent, also with jobcenter.
Search of candidates for foster tutors at the level of territorial community is carried out by information campaigns, interviews and consultations with persons which showed willingness to fulfill duties of the foster tutor, including from among the unemployed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.