of May 5, 2021 unitary enterprise No. 114
About the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic
The constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic accepted by referendum on April 11, 2021 establishes presidential government, new procedure for forming of bodies of executive, legislative and judicial authority.
In view of that the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic is considered retired, and being guided by article 4 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic" of May 5, 2021, I decide:
1. Transform the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Consider the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic by the legal successor of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic of 25.10.2021 No. 481
5. Under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic the following executive bodies are effective:
- State agency of architecture, construction and housing and communal services;
- State agency of intellectual property and innovations;
- State personal data protection agency;
- State agency on cases of public service and local self-government;
- State agency of civil aviation;
- State agency on control of production and turnover of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic products;
- Social fund of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the measures following from this Decree and also to bring the decisions into accord with this Decree.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.