of September 10, 2021 No. 339
About public inspectors
For the purpose of ensuring social activity of citizens, enhancement of forms and methods of public control, and also the increase in efficiency and efficiency which are carried out by the State Control Committee and its territorial authorities of analytical and control actions I decide:
Financing of expenses on creation, the organization of activities and functioning of system of public inspectors is performed within the means provided in the republican budget on content of bodies of the State Control Committee and also at the expense of other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
2. Approve Regulations on public inspectors of the State Control Committee and its territorial authorities it (is applied).
3. To the State Control Committee to determine procedure for the organization of activities of public inspectors, and also the bases of the termination of their powers.
4. To the State Control Committee and Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus in three-months time to take measures for implementation of this Decree.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this Decree on the State Control Committee.
Items 1-3 - in three months after official publication of this Decree;
other provisions of this Decree - after its official publication.
President of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of September 10, 2021 No. 339
1. This Provision governs the public relations arising in connection with participation of citizens in realization of the tasks and functions assigned to the State Control Committee and its territorial authorities (further if other is not determined, - bodies of Committee).
2. Organa Komitet has the right to attract on voluntary basis according to the procedure, determined by the State Control Committee, citizens of the Republic of Belarus for rendering assistance in holding analytical and control actions, realization of other tasks and functions assigned to Komitet's bodies (further - public inspectors).
3. General coordination of activities of public inspectors is performed by the State Control Committee.
4. The person which reached 25-year age, having the highest average special or vocational training and capable on the personal, moral and business qualities to carry out tasks and the functions assigned to bodies of Committee can be the public inspector.
The federation of trade unions of Belarus, other public associations has the right to make in bodies of Committee offers on involvement of their members as public inspectors.
5. Persons cannot be public inspectors:
having the outstanding or not removed criminal record;
the services which committed heavy or especially serious crime against interests or the heavy or especially serious crime integrated to use by the official of the office powers;
recognized in accordance with the established procedure as incapacitated or it is limited by capable;
the filing of application which was attracted within year about one day to the administrative responsibility for making of offense against procedure for management.
6. The decision on inclusion in the list of public inspectors and the termination of their powers is accepted by the head of body of Committee.
7. Public inspectors render assistance to bodies of Committee on a voluntary basis in free from work (military service, service), study time.
8. To the public inspector the head of body of Committee issues the certificate of the public inspector which form and procedure for issue are determined by the State Control Committee.
9. Organa Komitet perform:
control of activities of public inspectors;
methodical management of public inspectors and ensuring their activities;
job evaluation of public inspectors and development of actions for increase in its efficiency;
certification of the public inspector and their accounting.
10. The public inspector has the right:
participate in the analytical and control events held by bodies of Committee, realization of other tasks and functions of the called bodies;
demand from officials and other citizens of the termination of the actions interfering accomplishment of functions of the public inspector by it;
give the employee assistance of bodies of Committee in prevention (suppression) of offenses;
perform other powers provided by legal acts.
11. The public inspector shall:
carry out orders of employees of bodies of Committee in the terms determined by them;
in case of fulfillment of duties without delay to inform employees of bodies of Committee on the prepared, committed (committed) crimes or other offenses which became to it known;
observe legality, be tactful and polite in communication with officials and other citizens;
in case of fulfillment of duties to have in case of itself the certificate of the public inspector and to show it upon the demand of officials and other citizens.
12. Access for public inspectors to the data which are the secret protected by the law and other confidential information is performed according to the procedure, established by legal acts.
13. It is not allowed to charge to public inspectors independent production of the actions which are within the competence of officials of bodies of Committee.
14. The public inspectors rendering active assistance to bodies of Committee in holding analytical and control actions, realization of other tasks and functions assigned to these bodies can be encouraged with the Chairman of the State Control Committee and chairmen of the State Control Committees of areas by payment of the monetary reward, the announcement of gratitude and rewarding with the Certificate of honor of the State Control Committee.
Simultaneous application of several measures of encouragement is allowed.
The payment procedure of the monetary reward and determination of its sizes is established by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus in coordination with the State Control Committee.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.