of August 19, 2021 No. PP-5225
About additional measures for support of carriers of loads road transport
For the purpose of further updating and upgrade of the park of the vehicles of subjects of entrepreneurship borrowed on carriages of goods by road transport, creations of favorable competitive environment for domestic cargo carriers and also preserving positive tendency of development of the sphere of the international motor transportations:
1. Apply for up to January 1, 2025 zero rates of customs duty, utilization collection and motor transportation charges for acquisition of vehicles when importing to the Republic of Uzbekistan of the following vehicles intended for carriage of goods from the moment of which release there passed no more than 7 years:
vehicles (the Commodity Nomenclatures of Foreign Economic Activity codes 8701 20, 8704 22 (except for dump trucks), conforming to requirements of the ecological class "Euro-5" above;
trail cars and semitrailer trucks (Commodity Nomenclatures of Foreign Economic Activity codes 8716 31, the 8716th 39).
2. Exempt for up to January 1, 2025 from obligatory certification when importing to the Republic of Uzbekistan of the following vehicles made in the countries of the European Union from the moment of which release there passed no more than 7 years:
the cargo and special vehicles conforming to requirements of the ecological class "Euro-5" above;
the trail cars and semitrailer trucks used for carriage of goods by road transport.
3. Make changes to some decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
Determine that the subitem "b" of Item 2 and the subitem "v" of Item 3 appendices to this resolution become effective after three months from the date of its official publication.
4. Assign to the Minister of Transport I. R. Makhkamov the personal responsibility for the organization of execution of this resolution.
Discussion of course of execution of this resolution, implementation of coordination and control of activities of the departments responsible for its execution to assign to the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. Zh. Ramatov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 19, 2021 No. PP-5225
1. "About measures for further enhancement of management system road transport" to state Item 11 of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 6, 2018 to No. PP-3589 in the following edition:
"11. Exempt for up to January 1, 2022 from payment of the land tax of the organization of city passenger common carrier which core activity is public conveyance by buses".
2. In the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 6, 2019 No. PP-4230 "About measures for cardinal enhancement of system of goods and passenger traffic":
a) to state the subitem "b" of Item 1 in the following edition:
"b) obligatory certification of transport-forwarding services";
b) from the paragraph of the third Item of the 9th digit "8701 20,", "the 8704th 22," and ", the 8716th 31, 8716 39" to exclude.
3. In the text in state language of Item 1 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of October 29, 2020 No. 665 "About additional measures for support of foreign economic activity, spheres of tourism and construction in the period of coronavirus pandemic":
a) exclude paragraph two;
b) the third or fourth to consider paragraphs respectively paragraphs second or third;
c) in the paragraph the second "kodlar of the 8704th 22," to replace words with the word "code".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.