of August 20, 2021 No. 532
About additional measures for ensuring stability of epidemiological situation in the Republic of Uzbekistan connected with koronavirusny infection
For the purpose of ensuring stability of epidemiological situation in the Republic of Uzbekistan connected with koronavirusny infection, uninterruptedness of providing with the medicines and products of medical appointment applied in prevention and treatment of koronavirusny infection, and also worthy remuneration of work of the medical and other specialists performing activities in this direction, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Take into consideration that:
a) LLC JV Jurabek Laboratories reaches agreements with:
company "Anhui Zhifei Longcom Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd" (People's Republic of China) (further - the Chinese partner) on production in the Republic of Uzbekistan the vaccines ZF-UZ-VAC 2001 (Recombinant Novel Coronavirus Vaccine (CHO Cell)) (further - the vaccine ZF-UZ-VAC 2001) and to ensuring supply of substance of the vaccine ZF-UZ-VAC 2001 at initial stage;
Vaktsina cheloveka LLC (Russian Federation) (further - the Russian partner) on production in the Republic of Uzbekistan of vaccines Gam-KOVID-Vak and Gam-KOVID-Vak-Lio (the combined vector vaccine) (further - the vaccine Satellite V) and to ensuring supply of substance of the vaccine Satellite V at initial stage;
b) state registration of the vaccine ZF-UZ-VAC 2001 in People's Republic of China and the Republic of Uzbekistan and the vaccines Satellite V in the Russian Federation and other countries is made.
2. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Health and Agency on development of pharmaceutical industry under the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan about state registration of the vaccines ZF-UZ-VAC 2001 and the Satellite V made by JV Jurabek Laboratories LLC according to the procedure of exception, by recognition of registration documents, including documents of production process, regulating documents in the field of technical regulation, positive results of preclinical and clinical trials of producers of substances and/or "in bulk" ZF-UZ-VAC 2001 and the Satellite V, based on the submitted documents and certificates.
At the same time SUE State Center of Examination and Standardization of Medicines, Products of Medical Appointment and Medical Equipment of the Agency on development of pharmaceutical industry to provide examination of results of laboratory researches and registration documents of the corresponding vaccines made by JV Jurabek Laboratories LLC within five days.
3. Make changes and additions to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
4. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan concerning social development B. A. Musayev and the Minister of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. M. Hadzhibayev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.