of August 17, 2021 No. UP-6279
About increase in the sizes of the salary, pensions, grants and benefits
For the purpose of expansion of scales of the measures directed to increase in level of living of the population, further strengthening of social protection of citizens and material support of the needing families in the period of koronavirusny pandemic, consecutive increase in their income:
1. Increase since September 1, 2021 the salary sizes to employees of state-financed organizations, pensions, grants and benefits in time 1,1.
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 20.05.2022 No. UP-138
3. To cover the expenses connected with wages increase of employees of state-financed organizations, pensions, grants and benefits at the expense of means of the Government budget and the off-budget Pension fund under the Ministry of Finance.
Recommend to employers to make increase in the sizes of the salary according to the minimum wage, having provided salary payment not lower than a minimum wage, the legislation established by acts.
4. To the Ministry of Finance, National news agency of Uzbekistan, National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, the Agency of information and mass communications to organize work on extended coverage of the purposes, tasks of this Decree and the results expected from it in mass media, the Internet and social networks.
5. Make since September 1, 2021 changes to some acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
6. To the Ministry of Finance together with the interested ministries and departments in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in acts of the legislation following from this Decree.
7. Assign to the Minister of Finance T. A. Ishmetov the personal responsibility for the effective organization of execution of this Decree.
Discussion of course of execution of this Decree, implementation of coordination and the control of organization activity responsible for its execution to assign to the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov
To inform the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan till November 1, 2021 on effectiveness of the performed measures.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 17, 2021 No. UP-6279
1. No. UP-6038 "About Additional Measures for Material Support of the Segments of the Population Needing the Help and Social Protection in the period of Koronavirusny Pandemic" to declare Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 30, 2020 invalid.
2. In Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 11, 2021 No. UP-6224 "About Measures for Further Strengthening of Material Security of Participants of World War II":
a) shall be replaced with words the words "May 10" "on September 1";
b) the words "one million 2,5" shall be replaced with words "one million 2,75".
3. To state Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 4, 2021 to No. UP-6241 "About the Additional Measures Directed to Further Enhancement of System of Social Support of the Population" in the following edition:
"1. In view of offers of the Ministry of Economic Development and reducing poverty and the Ministry of Finance on review of the minimum sizes of pensions and benefits, since July 1, 2021:
a) enter surcharge in the amount of 20 percent of basic size of calculation of pension (further - surcharge) for persons receiving pension in the established minimum size of old-age pension below;
b) enter surcharge on each disabled member of the family of the receiver of pension on loss of the supporter".
4. "About measures for ensuring execution of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2021" to state Item 1 of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 30, 2020 to No. PP-4938 in the following edition:
"1. Establish since February 1, 2021 the amount of one-time financial support to the needing families in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and the Khorezm region - from 434 000 sum to 1 085 000 sum".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.