of August 11, 2021 No. UP-6277
About measures for rendering financial support to needy families and further expansion of scale of fight against poverty
For the purpose of the direction of payment system of benefits for development of potential of children and reducing poverty by increase in system effectiveness of support of the families raising children, strengthenings of material security of the families needing social protection and support, implementations of the conventional international standards and the automated transparent electronic mechanisms of assessment in case of identification of the needing families:
1. Enter procedure according to which since September 1, 2021:
a) the children's benefit to needy families (further - children's benefit) instead of benefit for families with children up to 14 years and child care allowance before achievement of two years by it is entered. At the same time in case of purpose of children's benefit:
the considered age of children increases from 14 to 18 years;
the payment due date increases from 6 months to 12 months;
the procedure for determination of its size proceeding from the number of children in family is applied;
b) financial support to lonely citizens, the families which do not have children or needy families which age of all children is higher than 18 years is appointed.
2. Establish the following sizes of children's benefit and payments of financial support to needy families since September 1, 2021:
a) monthly size of children's benefit:
250 000 sum - on one child aged from 3 years up to 18 years, 325 000 sum - on one younger child aged up to 3 years;
150 000 sum - in addition on the second child of family;
100 000 sum - on third and each following child of family;
b) the monthly amount of financial support for needy families - 380 000 sum.
At the same time before the expiration of payment due dates of benefit for families with children up to 14 years, child care allowances before achievement of two years and the financial support to needy families appointed till September 1, 2021 by it remain the operating sizes and payment due dates of benefits of these types and financial support.
3. To the Ministry of Finance to allocate additional resources from the budget for financing of these measures in 2021 taking into account increase on average by 20 percent of quantity of the needy families receiving children's benefit and financial support until the end of 2021 and also to provide the expenses connected with implementation of this Decree when forming parameters of the Government budget for 2022.
4. Establish procedure according to which since October 1, 2021 data on the families and faces recognized needy by means of the information system "Unified Register of Social Protection" are provided to the interested ministries and departments through interdepartmental integration platform of the Electronic Government system.
(T. Ishmetov) together with the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications (Sh. Sadikov) to provide to the Ministry of Finance representation to the ministries and departments through interdepartmental integration platform of the Electronic Government system of data on the families and faces recognized needy in the database of the information system "Unified Register of Social Protection" and also effective implementation of exchange of information.
5. To the Ministry of Finance (T. Ishmetov) together with the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty (I. Norkulov), the Ministry of support waved also families (R. Mamatov), the Ministry of employment and employment relationships (N. Khusanov) till August 20, 2021 to introduce drafts of the Government decisions providing procedure to the Cabinet of Ministers:
appointments and allowance payments to needy families with children, and also financial support to needy families;
calculation of cost of the minimum consumer spendings.
6. To the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty, to National news agency of Uzbekistan, National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, the Agency of information and mass communications to organize in mass media, the Internet and social networks work on extended coverage of the purposes, tasks of this Decree and the results expected from it.
7. Make changes and additions to some acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 1.
8. Recognize invalid some acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
9. To the Ministry of Finance to make in the Cabinet of Ministers the offer on the changes and amendments in acts of the legislation following from this Decree in a month.
10. Assign to the Minister of Finance T. A. Ishmetov and the First Deputy Minister of Economic Development and reducing poverty I. I Norkulov. the personal responsibility for the effective organization of execution of this Decree.
Discussion of course of execution of the Decree, implementation of coordination and control of activities of the responsible organizations contractors to assign to the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov.
To inform the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan till November 1, 2021 on effectiveness of the performed measures and till April 1, 2022.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 11, 2021 No. UP-6277
1. In the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 16, 1994 No. UP-871 "About Enhancement of System of the Government Public Assistance to Families with Children":
a) in Item 1:
exclude paragraph two;
the third and fourth to consider paragraphs respectively paragraphs second and third;
third after the word "benefits" to add the paragraph with the words "working (except for working in state-financed organizations)";
b) in Item 3:
exclude paragraph two;
third - the sixth to consider paragraphs respectively paragraphs the second - the fifth;
the third and fourth to state paragraphs in the following edition:
"monthly allowance to the working mothers (except for working in state-financed organizations) on child care before achievement of age of two years by it - means of the companies, organizations and organizations.
At the same time since September 1, 2021 to the working mothers (except for working in state-financed organizations) on child care before achievement of age of two years by it to establish the size of monthly allowance in the amount of 60 percent of the minimum wage";
the fifth to exclude the paragraph.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.