of August 20, 2021 No. 246
About some questions of export of separate goods from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to Item 2 of Article 17 and Item 3 of article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On regulation of trading activity" I ORDER:
1) Rules for apportionment of quantitative restrictions (quotas) according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) the Inventory concerning which export from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan quantitative restrictions (quotas), according to appendix 2 to this order are introduced.
2. To provide to department of production and conversion of crop products of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication and is effective till February 1, 2022.
Acting minister of agricultural industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of Trade and integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Acting minister of agricultural industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 20, 2021 No. 246
1. These rules of distribution of quantitative restrictions (quotas) (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 3 of article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On regulation of trading activity" and determine procedure for distribution of quantitative restrictions (quotas).
2. In these rules the following concepts are applied:
1) authorized body in the field of development of agro-industrial complex (further - authorized body) - the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) participants of foreign trade activity - the physical persons performing foreign trade activity including registered as individual entrepreneurs according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the legal entities created according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also the organization not being legal entities;
3) the commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union - commodity description and coding system which is used for classification of goods for the purpose of application of measures of customs and tariff regulation, export customs duties, prohibitions and restrictions, measures of protection of the domestic market, maintaining customs statistics;
4) goods - the goods specified in the inventory concerning which export from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan quantitative restrictions (quotas) according to appendix 2 to this order are introduced.
3. Monthly, no later than 15 (fifteen) working days prior to the beginning of month under report, local executive bodies of areas, cities of republican value, the capital (further - MIO), National chamber of entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of Atameken (further - NPP Atameken) provide in authorized body the consolidated information on the planned production volumes, consumption, stock availability and export separately by each type of goods.
4. The authorized body monthly no later than 12 (twelve) working days prior to the beginning of month under report, proceeding from balance of production, consumption, stock availability on the basis of offers of MIO and NPP Atameken, calculates and publishes on official Internet resource of authorized body (further - Internet resource) the following information on each type of goods:
1) the announcement of order taking for receipt of quota for commodity exportation (further - the request) in form according to appendix to these rules, with indication of the term of 3 (three) working days from the moment of publication of the announcement;
2) the quota amount which is subject to distribution;
3) the limit on one request expressed as a percentage of limiting export volume of the goods which are subject to distribution (in case of establishment);
4) amounts of the guaranteed deliveries to the domestic market of the Republic of Kazakhstan, with indication of fixed price (in case of establishment);
5) date and time of the beginning and completion of order taking;
6) the e-mail address and contact telephone number of the responsible person of the authorized body performing order taking.
5. The authorized body checks the received applications regarding completeness of their filling (the availability of all necessary information and documents provided in the commitment form, and also availability in the request and documents of the signature of the first head of the applicant, or other official attached to it based on the relevant document confirming powers).
Acceptance and consideration of requests are performed taking into account provisions of item 4 of these rules.
The requests which are not corresponding to the established form, having incomplete or unreliable information, and also submitted after fixed term are not considered.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since December 15, 2021 according to Item 2 of the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 13, 2021 No. 376