of August 17, 2021 No. 405
About approval of the technical regulation "General Requirements to Fire Safety"
According to subitem 70-23) of Item 1 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection", the subitem 1) article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About technical regulation", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Technical regulation "General Requirements to Fire Safety" according to appendix 1 to this order.
2. Recognize invalid some orders and structural element of the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix 2 to this order.
3. To provide to committee of fire service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of Trade and integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 17, 2021 No. 405
1. This Technical regulation "General Requirements to Fire Safety" (further - the Technical regulation) is developed according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection", "About technical regulation", "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan".
2. The technical regulation determines basic provisions of technical regulation in the field of fire safety and establishes:
1) classification of the fires and their dangerous factors, substances and materials, and also technology circles by fire and explosion and fire risk, explosive and fire hazardous zones, construction materials on fire risk, building constructions and fire-proof barriers, electric equipment, outside installations, buildings, constructions and rooms on fire and explosion and fire risk which is given in appendix 1 to this Technical regulation;
2) requirements of fire safety to subjects to managing of different function at all stages of their lifecycle, when designing residential and rural locations, designing and construction of buildings and constructions.
3. Provisions of this Technical regulation are obligatory for execution during the designing, construction, capital repairs, reconstruction of capital construction projects, modernization, change of functional purpose, maintenance, operation of objects, irrespective of appointment and patterns of ownership.
4. Concerning objects of special purpose, including military objects, objects of conversion, storage radioactive and explosives and materials, subjects to destruction and storage of chemical weapon and blasting agents, land space objects and starting complexes, objects of excavations, along with this Technical regulation the requirements of fire safety established by departmental regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan shall be observed.
5. In this Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) estimated time of evacuation of people - time interval from the moment of the notification of people about the fire until completion of evacuation of people from the building, construction in zone with lack of dangerous factors of the fire in case of the set space-planning and constructive solutions of ways of evacuation;
2) emergency exit - exit (door, the hatch) conducting on the way of evacuation, directly outside or in zone with lack of dangerous factors of the fire which is used as additional exit for rescue of people, but is not considered in case of assessment of conformity of necessary quantity and the sizes of evacuation ways and exits to conditions of safe evacuation of people in case of the fire;
3) automatic gas station - the stationary gas station, technology system to which it is intended for filling of vehicles with liquid motor fuel and is characterized by underground arrangement of reservoirs and automated (without participation of the operator) leave of oil products through fuel-dispensing columns;
4) decay - flameless burning;
5) building height (for evacuation and rescuing) - difference of marks from the surface of the carriageway of the transportation, next to the building, to mark of floor of upper floor (including mansard), apart from the upper technical floor (floors). Height of the building located on the parcels of land with bias or with several drives is determined by difference of marks of the lower level of planning mark or the lower level of journey and level of floor of upper floor;
6) temperature limits of distribution of flame (ignition) - substance temperatures at which its saturated steam forms in the oxidizing circle the concentration equal according to lower (the lower temperature limit) and upper (the upper temperature limit) to concentration limits of distribution of flame;
7) the normal speed of distribution of flame - the speed of movement of the flame front of rather not burned down gas in the direction, perpendicular to its surface;
8) the lower (upper) concentration limit of distribution of flame - the minimum (maximum) content of combustible substance in homogeneous mix with the oxidizing circle in case of which distribution of flame on mix on any distance from ignition source is possible;
9) ignition - the flame burning of substance initiated by source of ignition and continuing after its removal;
10) ignition - the beginning of burning under the influence of ignition source;
11) burning out speed - amount of the liquid which is burning down in unit of time from the unit area;
12) the combustible circle - the circle capable to ignite in case of impact of source of ignition;
13) combustibility - capability of substances and materials for ignition, independent burning and (or) decay;
14) conditions of thermal spontaneous ignition - experimentally revealed dependence between the ambient temperature, amount of substance (material) and time until its spontaneous ignition;
15) vzryvopozharoopasnost of substances and materials - capability of substances and materials for education combustible (fire-dangerous or explosive) environments, characterized by their physical and chemical properties and (or) behavior in the conditions of the fire;
16) limit of fire resistance of design (filling of apertures of fire-proof barriers) - period from the beginning of fire impact in the conditions of standard testing before one of the conditions normalized for limiting this design;
17) necessary time of evacuation - time from the moment of emergence of the fire during which people shall be evacuated in zone with lack of dangerous factors of the fire without damnification of life and to health as a result of impact of dangerous factors of the fire;
18) rescuing - process of individual or collective moving of people to zone with lack of dangerous factors of the fire in the presence of threat to their life (health) from impact of dangerous factors of the fire, including with use of the appropriate technical means of rescuing and protection;
19) resort (device) - the technical means providing independent or forced movement of people from places in which there is possibility of impact on people of dangerous factors of the fire and (or) their accompanying manifestations and from which evacuation is blocked by dangerous factors of the fire or for other reasons;
20) fire safety of object - the condition of object in case of which with the regulated probability possibility and developments of the fire and impact on people of dangerous factors of the fire is excluded and also is provided protection of material values;
21) system of ensuring fire safety of object - complex of the organizational actions and technical means allocated for prevention of the fire and decrease in damage from it on object;
22) fire risk of object - the object condition characterized by possibility and fire developments, and also impact on people and material values of dangerous factors of the fire;
23) production facilities - objects of industrial and agricultural purpose, including warehouses, objects of engineering and transport infrastructure (railway, automobile, internally water, sea, air and main pipeline transport), communications;
24) fire compartment - the part of the building allocated by fire-proof barriers (walls, zones, overlappings and other barriers in case of their reasons) for the purpose of restriction of the possible fire area and providing conditions for its liquidation;
25) fire section - the part of fire compartment allocated with fire-proof barriers according to requirements of regulating documents for fire safety;
26) the seat of fire - the place of initial emergence of the fire;
27) emergence of the fire - set of the processes leading to the fire;
28) emergency firefighting equipment - the fire extinguishing means used for fight against the fire in initial stage of its development;
29) fire-proof barrier - the fire safety device, building construction with the normalized limit of fire resistance and class of fire risk, volume element of the building or other technical means intended for prevention of distribution of the fire between rooms, buildings and constructions;
30) fire-proof gap (fire-proof distance) - the normalized distance between buildings and (or) constructions established for prevention of distribution of the fire;
31) fireproof zone (safety area) - the part of the building, construction, fire compartment allocated with fire-proof barriers to protection of people against dangerous factors of the fire during the set time (from the moment of emergence of the fire before completion of rescue operations), provided with complex of actions for carrying out evacuation and rescuing;
32) the fire protection system - set of the organizational actions and technical means allocated for prevention of impact on people of dangerous factors of the fire and restriction of material damage from it;
33) system of prevention of the fire - complex of the organizational actions and technical means allocated for exception of conditions of emergence of the fire;
34) dangerous factors of the fire - fire factors which impact can lead to injury, poisoning or death of the person and (or) to material damage;
35) the technology circle - the substances and materials addressing in the technology equipment (technology system);
36) system of antismoke protection - complex of organizational actions, space-planning decisions, engineering systems and the technical means allocated for prevention or restriction of impact for people and material values of dangerous factors of the fire in buildings and constructions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.