Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 30, 2021
of May 18, 2021 No. 267
About approval of the Procedure for maintaining, provision of data from the register of auditors of safety of highways, inclusion and exception of the register of auditors of safety of highways
According to articles 11 and 52 of the Law of Ukraine "About highways" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Procedure for maintaining, provision of data from the register of auditors of safety of highways, inclusions and exceptions of the register of auditors of safety of highways which is attached.
2. To provide to management of road infrastructure (A. Ryabov) submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To provide to department of external communications promulgation of this order on the official website of the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of Zhivitsky.
It is approved:
Chairman of the Public regulatory service of Ukraine
First Deputy Minister of digital transformation of Ukraine
Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
Chairman of Public service of special communication, and information security of Ukraine
Chairman of the State agency of highways of Ukraine
Representative of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for human rights
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine of May 18, 2021, No. 267
1. This Procedure establishes the procedure of accumulating, processing, systematization, storage and protection of data in the register of auditors of safety of highways (further - the Register), provisions of data from the Register, and also determines the mechanism of inclusion and exception of the Register of persons which book security audit of highways and legal entities who attracted such persons (further - Contractors).
2. The register is kept electronically in state language with observance of requirements of the legislation on information security in information and telecommunication systems and about personal data protection.
1) forming and/or registration of statements of Contractors;
2) search of data in the Register;
3) forming of decisions on inclusion and exception of the Register of Contractors, and also decisions on modification of the data containing in the Register;
4) forming of registration number of the Contractor and registration card electronically;
5) provision of data from the Register;
6) forming of statistical data on inclusion/exception of the Register of the Contractors reflecting their quantity characteristic for certain period of time by such registration actions;
7) accumulating, processing, systematization, storage and information security about Contractors;
8) multiple-factor authentication of access for registrars to the Register;
9) preserving data on access to the Register and the transactions connected with processing of personal data and access to them.
4. Maintaining the Register is performed by means of technical and software which provide: automatic forming and assignment of registration number of the statement, registration number of the Contractor, forming of statements from the Register, statements and decisions, protection of the data containing in the Register against unauthorized actions, updating of the data entered in the Register, their search.
5. Numbers which are automatically created and appropriated by means of software of maintaining the Register consist of the letters and figures forming numbers of natural row within numbering of Contractors, statements, documents which are created by means of the Register (decisions, statements from the Register). Numbers are created and appropriated on such formats: X/XXXXXX where the first symbol designates type of registration number: And - the auditor of safety of highways, Yu - the legal entity, Z - the statement, P - the decision, In - the statement; the second - the sixth symbols - the figures forming number of natural row.
6. Holder Reestra is the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine.
7. The administrator Reestra - the state company which is determined by the Holder Reestra from the list of the state companies which treat the sphere of its management.
8. The holder Reestra has right of access to the data entered in Reestr, in full, provides Reestr's maintaining, submits to the Administrator Reestra suggestions for improvement of the software of Reestr.
9. The administrator Reestra performs technical support and support of the software Reestra, ensures safety and information security, containing in Reestra, is responsible for its functioning, provides to it access, provides registration of such access and storage of data on each access.
10. Entering of information about the contractor into the Register is performed by officials of the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine and the certification bodies of personnel accredited in the respective sphere (further - registrars).
12. The register provides multiple-factor authentication of access for the registrar to the Register by logical relationship between the identifier of access and the qualified certificate of open key of the registrar with use of the qualified digital signature and qualified electronic mark of time.
13. The structure of the Register includes the interconnected Sections containing:
1) information on auditors of safety of highways;
2) information on the legal entities booking security audit of highways with involvement of auditors of safety of highways.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.