of July 30, 2021 No. PP-5205
About additional measures for encouragement of the citizens who are going abroad in organized labor migration
For the purpose of ensuring protection of the rights and interests, rendering the necessary legal, public, information and consulting assistance and material support to the citizens who are going abroad for implementation of temporary labor activity, and also ensuring timely realization of the tasks determined in the President's letter of the Republic of Uzbekistan to Oliy Majlis of December 29, 2020:
1. Take into consideration that:
a) according to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 11, 2020 No. PP-4804 "About the additional measures directed to attraction to entrepreneurship, increase in labor activity and professional training of poor and jobless citizens, and also employment of the population":
It is authorized to the ministry of employment and employment relationships at the expense of means of the State fund of assistance of employment to compensate the costs of the educational organizations connected with training in professions, bases of entrepreneurship and to foreign languages of the jobless citizens having the direction of bodies for work;
in the monocenters "Ishga Markhamat" and the centers of professional training practice of assessment of professional competence of graduates on the basis of standards of WorldSkills, and also issue to the graduates who successfully passed assessment, passports of Skills is adjusted;
b) according to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 5, 2018 No. PP-3584 "About measures for safety of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan during their departure on transport out of republic limits for implementation of temporary labor activity" to the citizens leaving in labor migration till June 8, 2021 is granted the right to acquisition of air tickets on reduced rates through specialized cash desks under the Agency on external labor migration.
2. Establish procedure according to which during the period from September 1, 2021 to December 31, 2022 compensation on expenses, connected is paid to the citizens who were registered by the program Labor-migration complex and going abroad in organized labor migration by fund of support and protection of the rights and interests of the citizens performing labor activity abroad (further - Fund):
with passing qualification examination in foreign languages and (or) profession, on condition of successful passing of examination - to the triple size of basic settlement size;
with acquisition of the ticket - to the double size of basic settlement size;
with registration of "working visa" on implementation of labor activity in the developed states - to the fivefold size of basic settlement size.
At the same time:
a) the citizen leaving in labor migration files petition on receipt of compensation provided by this Item remotely by means of the program labor-migration complex or is direct in the Agency on external labor migration and the centers of assistance of employment;
b) the application is considered by the Agency on external labor migration within one working day;
c) in case of compensation payment recognition to the citizen proved, the compensation amount is transferred into the settlement account specified by the citizen in the statement:
the organization in which examinations are held, - in case of payment of compensation on expense recovery, connected with passing qualification examination in foreign languages or profession;
the transport organization or cash desk realizing road and transport tickets, - in case of payment of compensation on expense recovery, connected with acquisition of the ticket;
the organization which is drawing up "working visa", - in case of payment of compensation on expense recovery, connected with registration of "working visa".
3. To the ministry of employment and employment relationships (E. Mukhitdinov) till September 1, 2021:
provide creation in the program labor-migration complex of the separate page giving opportunity of obtaining by the citizens leaving in labor migration, compensations provided by this resolution;
organize training courses for employees of the Agency on external labor migration and the centers of assistance of employment concerning servicing of the citizens leaving in labor migration, rendering to them assistance in receipt of the privileges, subsidies and compensations established by acts of the legislation;
take the measures necessary for suppression of the facts of corruption, non-admission of excessive red tape and bureaucracy in case of payment of compensations to the citizens leaving in labor migration.
4. Determine that since August 1, 2021 the expenses of transportation companies (in need of mobile crews of emergency medical service) connected with transportation to the Republic of Uzbekistan of the citizens who were traumatized, affected by accident, underwent to sharp or serious illness during stay in labor migration including their minor children, and also traveling expenses of health workers in case of return of citizens under their observation are compensated by fund.
5. Make changes and addition to Regulations on procedure for the organization of activities of Fund of support and protection of the rights and interests of the citizens performing labor activity abroad, under the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of September 12, 2018 No. 725, according to appendix.
6. (T. Ishmetov) to provide to the Ministry of Finance allocation Fonda in 2021 of funds in the amount of 52 billion sum for implementation of measures determined by this resolution.
7. (A. Hadzhayev) together with the Ministry of employment and employment relationships (E. Mukhitdinov) to provide to national broadcasting company of Uzbekistan transfer to air of special programs and plots about measures of the state support given to the citizens leaving in labor migration and also compensations and subsidies paid to them.
8. To the ministry of employment and employment relationships together with the interested ministries and departments in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in acts of the legislation following from this resolution.
9. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the adviser to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan M. A. Hayriddinov, the Minister of Finance T. A. Ishmetov and the first deputy minister of employment and employment relationships E. M. Mukhitdinov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 30, 2021 No. PP-5205
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.