of July 1, 2021 No. 251
About visa-free entrance and departure of foreign citizens
For the purpose of the organization of carrying out in the Republic of Belarus vaccination against COVID-19 infection (further - vaccination) foreign citizens:
1. Establish from July 15, 2021 to December 31, 2022 visa-free procedure for entry into the Republic of Belarus, departure from the Republic of Belarus for citizens of the states specified in appendix (further - foreigners), and temporary stay in the territory of the Republic of Belarus for the purpose of vaccination for the term of no more than five days from the date of entrance.
2. Determine that:
2.1. the bases for visa-free entry into the Republic of Belarus and temporary stay in the territory of the Republic of Belarus of foreigners are:
the valid documents for trip abroad;
the original or the copy of the medical paper document or in the electronic form, confirming negative result laboratory research on COVID-19, of the crossing of Frontier of the Republic of Belarus executed by method of polymerase chain reaction no later than three days before date;
inclusion of information about them in information system for collection, processing and accounting of requests for vaccination from the foreigners arriving to the Republic of Belarus for the purpose of vaccination;
2.2. for the purpose of confirmation of the right of foreigners to visa-free entry into the Republic of Belarus, departure from the Republic of Belarus and temporary stay in the territory of the Republic of Belarus collection and other processing of their personal data by the Ministry of Health, including provision of the specified data in the State boundary committee and law-enforcement bodies, are performed without written consent foreigners.
3. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus till July 15, 2021:
determine procedure for functioning of information system for collection, processing and accounting of requests for vaccination from the foreigners arriving to the Republic of Belarus for the purpose of vaccination;
establish procedure for visit by foreigners of the Republic of Belarus for the purpose of vaccination;
take other measures for implementation of this Decree.
President of the Republic of Belarus
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of July 1, 2021 No. 251
The list of the states concerning which citizens the visa-free procedure for entrance and departure is established
1. Australian Union.
2. Republic of Austria.
3. Republic Albania.
4. Principality of Andorra.
5. Antigua and Barbuda.
7. Kingdom of Bahrain.
8. Kingdom of Belgium.
9. Republic of Bulgaria.
10. Bosnia and Herzegovina.
11. Republic of Vanuatu.
12. State city of Vatican.
13. United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
15. Socialist Republic Vyetnam*.
16. Republic Gaiti*.
17. Republic Gambiya*.
18. Federal Republic of Germany.
19. Hellenic Republic.
20. Kingdom of Denmark.
21. Commonwealth of Dominica.
22. Republic Indiya*.
23. Republic of Indonesia.
25. Republic Iceland.
26. Kingdom of Spain.
27. Republic of Italy.
29. Republic of Cyprus.
30. Republic of Korea.
31. State of Kuwait.
32. Republic of Latvia **.
33. Lebanese Respublika*.
34. Republic of Lithuania.
35. Principality of Liechtenstein.
36. Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
37. Republic Northern Macedonia.
39. Republic of Malta.
40. United Mexican States.
41. Federal States of Micronesia.
42. Principality of Monaco.
43. Republic Namibiya*.
44. Kingdom of the Netherlands.
45. Republic of Nicaragua.
46. New Zealand.
47. Kingdom of Norway.
48. Sultanate of Oman.
49. Republic of Panama.
50. Republic of Peru.
51. Republic of Poland.
52. Portuguese Republic.
54. Independent State Samoa*.
55. Republic of San Marino.
56. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
57. Republic of Seychelles.
58. Saint Vincent and Grenadines.
59. Republic of Singapore.
60. Slovak Republic.
61. Republic of Slovenia.
62. United States of America.
63. Oriental Republic of Uruguay.
64. Republic of Finland.
65. French Republic.
66. Republic of Croatia.
67. Czech Republic.
68. Republic of Chile.
69. Swiss Confederation.
70. Kingdom of Sweden.
71. Republic of El Salvador.
72. Republic of Estonia ***.
* In the presence in the valid document for trip abroad of the valid multi-visa of state members of the European Union or the State Parties of the Schengen area with mark about entrance on the territory of state member of the European Union or the State Party of the Schengen area, and also air tickets with confirmation of date of departure in them from the National airport Minsk.
** Including persons having the status of the alien of the Republic of Latvia.
*** Including the persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Estonia.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.