of August 2, 2021 No. 369
About approval of Security guidelines in gas economy of the companies of ferrous metallurgy
According to subitem 14-26) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Security guidelines in gas economy of the companies of ferrous metallurgy.
2. To provide to committee of industrial safety of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 2, 2021, No. 369
1. Security guidelines in gas economy of the companies of ferrous metallurgy (further - the Instruction) disaggregate procedure for ensuring safe operation, arrangement, the device, laying, testing of objects of gas economy agglomerative, coke-chemical, domain, steel-smelting, rolling, pipe-rolling, fire-resistant, repair shops, and also objects of energy economy connected with preparation, transportation and consumption domain, coke, enriched coke, converter, ferroalloy, natural, associated oil gases, and also their mixes with excessive pressure to 1,2 Megapascal and liquefied propane-butane with pressure to 1,6 Megapascal, used in fuel quality at the companies of ferrous metallurgy.
Treat objects of gas economy: intershop and shop gas pipelines of the specified gases, the gas equipment of the aggregates consuming gas, installations for purification of domain and ferroalloy gases, gas-waste devices, gazopovysitelny, gas-compressor and gas turbine broad stations, the block the gas-distributors which are gas-sucking away stations of ferroalloy gas, gas-mixing installations, gas control Items and installations, gas-filling Items and stations; reservoir and evaporating installations liquefied propane-butane, and also interfactory gas pipelines and gas pipelines to the separate objects of the company located in the isolated territories.
2. Action of this Instruction does not extend on:
1) the gas pipelines and gas installations which are not listed in Item 1 of this Instruction;
2) gas pipelines and installations with pressure of combustible gases is higher than 1,2 Megapascal and liquefied propane-butane - above 1,6 Megapascal;
3) underground gas pipelines of natural and passing oil gases;
4) balloon installations;
5) the installed gas household objects located in the territory of the company.
3. Categories of rooms on fire and explosion and fire risk, and also degree of fire resistance of buildings and constructions are accepted according to the Technical regulation "General Requirements to Fire Safety" approved by the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 23, 2017 No. 439 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 15501).
4. Gas pipelines and gas installations depending on the settlement pressure of gas in them are divided into gas pipelines and installations:
1) low pressure - with gas pressure to 0, Megapascal inclusive (the gas pressure specified here and in the further text is excessive);
2) average pressure - with pressure of gas of more 0,005 to 0,3 Megapascal;
3) high pressure - with pressure of gas of more 0,6 to 1,2 Megapascal, and for propane-butane - to 1,6 Megapascal.
5. Operation of the gas pipeline and gas installations is made with excessive pressure of gas in them, except for the gas pipeline and installations from:
1) coke and pekokoksovy furnaces to superchargers in coke-chemical production;
2) the closed ferroalloy furnaces to gas blowers in ferroalloy production.
6. Gas pipelines in the territory of the company are constructed by elevated. In workshops on sites of supply of gas laying of gas pipelines in channels with observance of conditions of Item 95 of this Instruction, except propane-butane is allowed to separate furnaces, installations and aggregates.
7. Connection of details of gas pipelines and gas devices is among themselves made by welding. Connections are provided one-piece.
Flange and threaded connections are allowed only in installation sites of caps, connections of gas pipelines to the flange equipment, armature and devices, and on certain sites of gas pipelines in cases when it is caused by conditions of installation or operation.
8. Mounting joints of pipes for low-pressure gas pipelines with a diameter of 1000 millimeters are also more carried out by welding. Welded connections of pipes in gas pipelines on the physicomechanical properties and hermeticity correspond to the main material of the welded pipes. At each welded connection of outside gas pipelines designation (number, brand) of the welder who executed this connection is put.
9. Application of threaded connections is allowed for connection of instrumentations, armature and the equipment which are produced with threaded connections.
10. Gas devices in places where it is required to provide access inside and in their lower part for airing, are equipped with hatches. Gas pipelines of low and average pressure with a diameter of 300 millimeters and more (including gas pipelines of natural gas with a diameter of 600 millimeters and more, except for gas pipelines of the liquefied gas) are equipped with hatches directly behind latches on the gas course, and on the girdled gas pipelines hatches are arranged on both sides of latch.
11. The closed section of the pipeline with a diameter of 1200 millimeters and more and more than 25 meters long has at least two hatches (at the beginning and at the end of the site).
Diameter of the hatch in light is equal to diameter of the gas pipeline with diameter up to 600 millimeters and 600 millimeters - with diameter of gas pipeline of 600 millimeters and more.
On futerovanny gas pipelines the branch pipe of the hatch is shipped on lining thickness.
12. Installation of explosive valves on gas devices and gas pipelines, is not allowed.
13. The outside surfaces of the body of gas devices and gas pipelines, including the gas pipelines which are subject to heat insulation after the end of installation and testing are twice painted by the oil paint, varnishes or coverings maintaining temperature changes and influence of atmospheric precipitation.
14. Separate elements which coloring after installation is not carried out are painted before installation.
15. Gas pipelines and gas installations, including the support and supporting frameworks, platforms and ladders located in places with possible pollution corrosion and active gases, liquids or in vapors are protected by anticorrosive covering or manufactured of corrosion-resistant materials.
16. Lightning protection of buildings and gas installations corresponds to the conditions shown to objects II of category of lightning protection.
17. All gas machines and devices are grounded irrespective of places of their arrangement. Gas pipelines are grounded in case of input to buildings of workshops and in case of conclusion from them to contours of grounding of shop electroinstallations.
Grounding conductor resistance to spreading of current constitutes 10 Ohms.
18. In installation sites of flange connections permanent conducting crossing points are arranged.
19. At the exit from the earth of the underground gas pipeline supplying gas to the company the case which is filled in with plastic, hermetic material is established.
20. Blowing-off candles are established at the end of the gas pipeline near cap, in case of ring system of gas pipelines of candle are established on both sides of latch.
Blowing-off candles are allowed be not to established in the upper points on the route of gas pipelines if their purge on trailer candle is provided by inert gas, compressed air or vapor.
21. Branches to posts of gas-flame processing of metals and small consumers in geometrical amount of the gas pipeline to 0,05 of cubic meters during the work on non-toxical gases, except propane-butane and natural gas, are allowed to be blown in workshop space after purge of shop collector on trailer candle:
1) posts of gas-flame processing - via the folding union of post;
2) small consumers - through candle at least 3 meters high from the mouth of candle to half of the workshop or the platform.
22. Section of blowing-off candle gets out of calculation of ensuring fivefold exchange of the blown amount during no more than 30 minutes, except for collectors diameter of more 1,5 of meter and over 500 meters long for which duration of purge can be increased till 1 o'clock.
Diameter (internal) of blowing-off candles is accepted at least 20 millimeters.
Blowing-off candles are removed higher than the level of roof in the place of exit of candle or above the servicing platform of the gas pipeline for non-toxical gases meter 2,5 at least, and for toxic gases - at least on 4 meters.
At the same time if the distance from roof ridge or lamp to candle is less than 20 meters, then the gas pipeline candle for toxic gases and gases with density of 0,8 and more in relation to air of candle is placed not closer than 10 meters from lamp.
The exhaust outlet of blowing-off candles on gas pipelines for toxic gases is located at the height at least 10 meters, and for non-toxical gases - at the height at least 7 meters from earth level.
23. The design of the upper part of blowing-off candle excludes possibility of hit in it atmospheric precipitation and provides the direction of streams of gas from the next workplaces, windows, doors and lamps of buildings aside.
On candle behind latch (on the gas course) the union with the crane intended for sampling of air or gas respectively in case of ventilation or purge of the gas pipeline for check of hermeticity of the disconnecting candle device is established.
24. Mouths of blowing-off candles are placed not closer than 30 meters from air intakes of systems of ventilation of buildings and constructions across. In case of distance less than 30 meters of the mouth of candles are located above the air intake on 8 meters at least, the gases except for liquefied for which the air intake arrangement under blowing-off candle, is not allowed.
25. Installation of bronze cranes or latches with bronze rings on gas pipelines in case of content of hydrogen sulfide in gas more than 20 milligrams on cubic meter, is not allowed.
26. On gas pipelines and devices the disconnecting devices are established.
Traffic jams of cranes have to risk, determining crane stopper provision, and handles of cranes - turn limiters. The self-greased cranes have the arrow showing opening of the crane.
27. Admissible conditions on the choice of material of shutoff valves are given in appendix 1 to this Instruction.
28. The disconnecting devices with remote control are established:
on inputs of gas pipelines on the territory of the company;
on branches and input of gas to the consumer;
on latches with a diameter of 600 millimeters and more;
in case of turning on of fittings in systems of automatic control;
in need of remote control of armature under the terms of safety (in case of armature arrangement on platforms, platforms with mark plus 10 meters and more), on pipelines of toxic gases pressure over 0,6 Megapascal.
Shutoff valves with the electric drive have duplicative manual control.
The electric drive is established on latches of smaller diameter on inputs of gas pipelines, in case of their arrangement at the height more than 10 meters or in places, inconvenient for servicing, when implementing automation. The disconnecting devices have manual control, and the disconnecting devices with the electric drive, besides - local authority from the earth or the platform (irrespective of availability of remote control).
29. Installation on gas pipelines and devices as the disconnecting devices of hydraulic locks, is not allowed.
The above-stated condition does not extend to the operated hydrolocks of scrubbers, electric precipitators, kondensatootvodchik and removals of gas from ferroalloy furnaces.
30. For dense disconnection of certain sites of gas pipelines, gas-consuming aggregates and gas devices from functioning gas pipelines after the disconnecting device (on the gas course) sheet latches or caps are established.
Installation in buildings of workshops on gas pipelines of sheet latches of any type without disk latches before them is not allowed.
31. Caps are applied in case of repairs, long stops, audits and emergencies if sheet latches are not established. Sheet latches on gas pipelines establish with visible gap, cranes with access restriction.
The cap is established behind latch flanges behind it on the gas course.
32. The blocking sheets of sheet latches and caps with a diameter up to 2 meters are produced from the whole leaf. With big diameters it is allowed to apply welded sheets from two parts with the corresponding processing and testing for hermeticity of seams by physical method.
33. The blocking sheets of caps and sheet latches are expected the corresponding pressure of gas taking into account diameter of the gas pipeline, at the same time thickness of their at least 4 millimeters.
Caps have the shafts supporting limits of flanges. The brand with letter "Z", with indication of sizes of pressure of gas and diameter of the gas pipeline is made shafts. Flange laying is applied from nonflammable material.
34. The disconnecting devices are available to management, survey and repair.
35. To installation sites on the open areas or in not heated rooms of the disconnecting and regulating armature on gas pipelines of wet gas vapor supply is provided. Inputs of vapor in gas pipelines are carried out according to conditions of Item 44 of this Instruction.
36. For servicing of the latches, throttle devices, measuring diaphragms, wave and omental compensators, armature and the equipment located at height of 2,2 of meter and more stationary platforms and ladders to them are arranged. The specified height is estimated from the level of the earth, floorings, overlappings to the upper provision of the serviced device.
37. Platforms for servicing of the disconnecting device established on the gas pipeline with a diameter of 300 millimeters and more are arranged on both sides of the gas pipeline, and with diameter of gas pipeline less than 300 millimeters of the platform it is allowed to arrange on the one hand.
38. Width of platforms is at least 1 meter from speakers of parts of the equipment, and meter 1,2 barrier height.
39. For again constructed and reconstructed objects of gas economy to platforms of permanent equipment maintenance ladders are established.
40. For access to platforms 6-12 meter long of permanent servicing two ladders located in the opposite ends of the platform, from which one ladder mid-flight are provided. With length of platform more than 12 meters of both ladders mid-flight.
For access to the platforms of periodic equipment maintenance located in buildings of workshops the device of vertical ladders no more than 3 meters high is allowed.
On intershop gas pipelines and branches the device of vertical ladders between platforms, at the same time height of ladders no more than 3 meters is allowed to workshops in case of construction of multilevel platforms.
41. In case of impossibility of compensation of temperature deformations of gas pipelines due to their self-compensation compensators P-shaped or wavy are established.
Installation of omental compensators is allowed only on intershop gas pipelines of coke gas of low pressure to Megapascal 0,04.
In the lens and disk compensators established on horizontal sites of gas pipelines of the drained gas the short union with stopper is cut in each wave, and on gas pipelines of wet gas each wave is equipped with two unions intended for filling and descent of anthracene oil.
P-shaped compensators are manufactured bent of seamless pipes with a diameter up to 500 millimeters or welded with check of welded seams physical control method or using branches. On again constructed gas pipelines compensators, are established without flange connections.
42. On drawings of the compensator the size of preliminary deformation of the compensator is specified. The preliminary extension (or compression) compensators is made just before their installation taking into account air temperature that is fixed in the act on their installation.
43. Intershop gas pipelines of the domain, coke, ferroalloy, converter and mixed gases on all length through each 150-200 meters, in installation sites of kondensatootvodchik are equipped with inputs of vapor. Settlement vapor pressure, given to gas pipelines no more 1,2 Megapascal.
44. Inputs of vapor in gas pipelines for periodic action are executed in the form of short unions with the disconnecting device to Paro - and the gas pipeline. For the period of steaming unions unite flexible hose or metal pipe. Upon termination of steaming the hose or pipe are disconnected, and on the union of the gas pipeline the cap is established.
Stationary (fixed) steam lines for input of vapor in gas pipelines are equipped with backpressure valves and the alarm system about pressure drop of vapor removed in control office of gas economy.
45. The locations of armature and the devices requiring permanent servicing are lit.
46. Laying of gas pipelines of all pressure on walls, over and under rooms of category "A" and "B" on fire and explosion and fire risk, except for buildings of gas distribution points is not allowed.
47. Laying of gas pipelines of high pressure is allowed to be provided over windows of upper floors of factory buildings. Laying of gas pipelines of low and average pressure is allowed along impost of deafs (not opening) covers of window openings of buildings of heating boiler rooms and factory buildings.
Under window openings of buildings to provide flange or threaded connections on gas pipelines it is not allowed.
With pressure of gas of more 0,6 of Megapascal laying of gas pipelines on walls of buildings of workshops in which the gas-consuming aggregates working with pressure of gas of more 0,6 of Megapascal are placed is allowed.
48. When laying of again constructed and reconstructed gas pipelines on walls of buildings the distance in light between forming the gas pipeline and wall is established in compliance with appendix 2 to this Instruction.
In case of installation on gas pipelines of wavy compensators the distance in light between wave of the compensator and wall of the building makes at least 300 millimeters.
49. Crossing window and doorways gas pipelines, laid on walls of buildings, is not allowed.
50. Elevated gas pipelines depending on pressure are laid on support from nonflammable materials.
51. Gas pipelines densely keep within on saddles. At the same time cross welded joints of gas pipelines taking into account their temperature deformations are from edge of support on 50 millimeters at least, and longitudinal seams are located above support from the visible party. If the specified distance from cross welded joints to support cannot be sustained, it is allowed to apply the podkladny tsarg welded on all perimeter.
52. Joint laying on one support or platforms of gas pipelines of combustible gases with technology pipelines in case of observance of Items 1 and 2 of appendix 3 to this Instruction is allowed.
Joint laying with gas pipelines of pipelines of flammable liquids and steam lines of the first category is not allowed (except pipelines of by-product recovery departments of coke-chemical production).
53. Gas pipelines are laid with bias at least:
1) per mille 0,11 - for the domain, coke, converter and ferroalloy gases saturated with moisture;
2) per mille 0,07 - for wet natural and passing gases;
3) per mille 0,02 - for the drained gases.
Laying of certain sites of gas pipelines of the drained gases without biases is allowed if in case of their operation the possibility of formation of condensate is excluded.
54. For removal of condensate from all low points of gas pipelines of wet gases, from the gas pipeline of the enriched coke gas, before the main consumers kondensatootvodchik and kondensatosbornik are established, on gas pipelines of the drained gas are established spuskny the union with the disconnecting device.
55. Admissible conditions to laying of gas pipelines are given on low support in appendix 4 to this Instruction.
56. Laying of gas pipelines on pedestrian galleries is not allowed.
57. Laying of gas pipelines over conveyor galleries is allowed in case of gas pipeline arrangement over gallery at distance of at least 0,5 of meters from lower forming the gas pipeline and ensuring access to the gas pipeline on all its length.
Laying of gas pipelines of the liquefied gas irrespective of pressure on conveyor galleries, is not allowed.
58. Laying of gas pipelines on railway bridges and platforms is not allowed.
59. It is allowed to lay gas pipelines with pressure to Megapascal 0,6 on fireproof (steel concrete, metal and stone), to automobile and pedestrian bridges. They are located openly, at distance across at least 1 meter (in light) from edge of panels for pass of people and are available to servicing. The bearing elements of the bridge are checked for additional loadings from gas pipelines. Laying of gas pipelines in channels of bridges, is not allowed.
The gas pipelines laid on metal and steel concrete bridges are grounded.
60. Installation of the disconnecting devices or flange connections within the bridge is not allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.