of July 9, 2021 No. 79
About approval of the Regulations on requirements to the loan provider, the new creditor, the collection company and their activities when implementing of settlement of overdue debt by them
According to Articles 7, of 15, 56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", to the Law of Ukraine of March 19, 2021 No. 1349-IX "About introduction of amendments to some laws of Ukraine concerning consumer protection in case of settlement of overdue debt", to Articles 5, of 23, of 25, "About consumer crediting", for the purpose of establishment of requirements to the loan provider, the new creditor, the collection company and their activities when implementing of settlement of overdue debt by them, including interaction with consumers and other persons (requirements of rather ethical behavior) the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES: 27 Laws of Ukraine
1. Approve Regulations on requirements to the loan provider, the new creditor, the collection company and their activities when implementing of settlement of overdue debt by them (further - the Provision) which is applied.
2. Bank, face which is not financial institution, and non-bank financial institution which according to the legislation of Ukraine have the right to provide means as a loan, including on the terms of financial loan and/or service of factoring, place information specified in subitems 2 - the 5th Item 26 of the Section V of the Provision, within ten working days from the date of entry into force of this resolution on own websites, in software applications (mobile applications) which are used by them for rendering services, and also in places of provision of these services.
3. To the collection companies provide to the National Bank of Ukraine (further - National Bank) information electronically on all the involved physical persons and legal entities for accomplishment of separate functions or processes within implementation of collection activities, in particular, for direct interaction with consumers of financial services, information on which was not provided by the collection company during submission to National Bank of data for inclusion in the register of the collection companies, and also information about modification of earlier submitted information about such persons and/or contracts signed with them.
4. To management of consumer protection of financial services (Olga Lobaychuk) after official publication to inform banks, faces which are not financial institutions, and to non-bank financial institutions which according to the legislation of Ukraine have the right to provide means as a loan, including on the terms of financial loan and/or service of factoring, information on adoption of this resolution.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Chairman of National Bank Kirill Shevchenko.
Acting as Chairman
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of July 9, 2021 No. 79
1. This Provision is developed according to requirements of the Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", "About banks and banking activity", "About financial services and state regulation of the markets of financial services", "About consumer crediting" (further - the Law on consumer crediting) and:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.