of August 4, 2021 No. KR DSM-73
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of wholesale and retail trade by food products"
According to subitem 132-1) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 17, 2017 No. 71 of PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. Declare invalid:
1) the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 31, 2017 No. 358 "About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of wholesale and retail trade by food products" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 15689);
2) Item 7 of the List of some orders of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to which changes and additions are made the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of July 5, 2020 No. KR DSM-78/2020 "About some questions of the organization and holding sanitary and anti-epidemic and sanitary and preventive actions" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 20935).
3. To provide to committee of sanitary and epidemiologic control of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of Trade and integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
No. KR DSM-73 are approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 4, 2021
1. These Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of wholesale and retail trade" (further – Health regulations) are developed by food products according to subitem 132-1) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 17, 2017 No. 71 (further – Provisions), the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 21, 2007 "About safety of food products" and determine sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of wholesale and retail trade by food products (further – objects).
2. Health regulations contain sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to:
1) to the choice of the parcel of land under asset construction, to designing, construction new, to reconstruction, re-equipment, re-planning and expansion of the existing objects, repair and commissioning of objects;
2) to water supply, water disposal, heat supply, lighting, ventilation and conditioning of objects;
3) to content and operation of rooms, buildings, constructions and equipment of objects;
4) to acceptance, storage, transportation, conversion (processing) of food (food) staples, packing and realization of food products;
5) to collection and storage of consumer wastes;
6) to implementation of production supervision, working conditions and consumer services, to medical support and hygienic personnel training, and also to the organization and holding sanitary and anti-epidemic actions for introduction on objects of restrictive actions, including quarantine.
3. In these Health regulations the following terms and determinations are used:
1) the food market – the trade market on realization of food products which is the complex isolated property intended for trading activity with centralization of functions of economic servicing of the territory, management and protection, acting on the permanent basis and provided with the platform for the parking of vehicles within borders of the territory;
2) provision warehouse – the fixed construction intended for storage of food products;
3) technical documentation of the manufacturer – documents according to which are performed production, storage, transportation (transportation) and realization of food products, materials and products approved by the manufacturer (standards of the organizations, production schedules, technological instructions, compoundings, specifications, process charts, technical process charts and others), containing the name of food products with indication of identification signs, its ingrediyentny structure, scope, physical and chemical and organoleptic indicators, and also indicators of safety of food products, the requirement to marking and packaging, expiration dates and storage conditions, transportations and utilizations, lists and the process descriptions of production including technological transactions, and the sequence of their application on the corresponding types of food products, the program of production supervision according to which production (production) of food products or import food products is performed;
4) date of production – end date of process (stage) of production (production) of food products;
5) shopping facilities of modern format – stationary shopping facilities with the floor space at least 500 square meters, with the specialized or mixed range of goods from one thousand and more names (units) functioning by self-service method in combination with method of traditional servicing, and also rendering additional services of trade, availability of the equipment (device) intended for implementation of payments with use of payment cards, high performance of work and sale from square meter of the floor space, providing platform availability for the parking of vehicles within territory borders;
6) food products of nonindustrial (house) production – the food products received by citizens in house conditions and (or) in personal subsidiary farms or the citizens who are engaged in gardening, truck farming, livestock production and other types of activity;
7) sanitary day – specially allotted time (once a month suffices) for carrying out clear-out of rooms, cleaning, sink and disinfection of the equipment, stock and rooms, in need of disinsection and deratization of rooms;
8) sanitary special clothes (further – special clothes) – set of protective clothes of personnel (headdress or hair-net, jacket with trousers or dressing gown (disposable or reusable), grid for beard (moustaches) in case of production (production), packing, packaging of food products; apron, footwear, individual protection equipment (mask protective for respiratory organs (disposable or reusable) (further – mask), the glove (disposable or reusable)) intended for protection of raw materials, auxiliary materials and finished food products from pollution by mechanical particles, microorganisms and other pollution;
9) sanitary scrap – food products with the changed organoleptic and consumer properties which arose owing to violations during technological transaction, transportation and (or) warehousing, realization, spoil resulting in impossibility of its use for the intended purpose; the food products which fell to floor or polluted in other way;
10) trade stock – the objects intended for implementation of trading activity, applied to various transactions in the course of servicing of buyers: for opening of packaging (container), quality check, preparation for sale, packing and leave of food products, self-service of buyers (container, basket, the cart), advertizing and exhibition stock and other objects depending on appointment, places of use;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.