of August 1, 2006 No. 549
About establishment of duration of working hours (regulation of hours of pedagogical work for wage rate) pedagogical employees of the educational organizations
According to Article 379 of the Labor code of the Kyrgyz Republic the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Establish duration of working hours (regulation of hours of pedagogical work for wage rate) to pedagogical employees of the educational organizations depending on position and (or) specialty, taking into account features of their work, according to appendix.
2. Publish this resolution in mass media.
Prime Minister F.Kulov
to the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 1, 2006 No. 549
Duration of working hours in quantity (regulation of hours of pedagogical work) for pedagogical employees of the educational organizations is established proceeding from the reduced duration of working hours no more than 36 hours a week. This regulation can be increased no more than for 4 hours on permission of relevant organ of management of education.
1. To pedagogical employees of the educational organizations depending on position and (or) specialty taking into account features of their work the regulation of working hours with the following duration is established:
16 hours of pedagogical work a week:
- to teachers of 1-4 classes of schools, gymnasiums, boarding schools;
- to teachers-logopedists, teachers-speech pathologists of 1-4 classes of schools, boarding schools;
- to teachers of music, art schools and schools of arts with the 5-year, 7-year and 11-year term of training in elementary grades.
18 hours of pedagogical (teaching) work a week:
- to teachers, teachers-logopedists and teachers-speech pathologists 5-9 (11) classes of schools, gymnasiums, lyceums, boarding schools of all types and names;
- manager of logopedic Items;
- to teachers of labor training of 2-3 classes of special schools for the children and teenagers needing special conditions of education;
- to teachers of music, art schools and schools of arts with the 5-year, 7-year and 11-year term of training in the senior classes;
- to teachers of normal and cultural and educational schools;
- to teachers, teachers-speech pathologists and logopedists of healthcare institutions and social security (except Children's homes);
- to heads of circles, including organized, in organizations of education on the principle of self-sufficiency;
- to teachers of groups for classes in foreign languages in initial classes of the comprehensive schools and preschool institutions organized on the principle of self-sufficiency;
- to teachers of rates of foreign languages, shorthand, typewriting with training term one year and more, and also rates of foreign languages and shorthand;
- to heads of sports sections of normal schools.
24 hours of pedagogical work a week (4 hours a day):
- to teachers-speech pathologists of acoustical offices;
- to teachers-speech pathologists, teachers-logopedists of kindergartens, day nursery gardens and orphanages of all types and names;
- to teachers-logopedists and teachers-speech pathologists of boarding schools, where these positions are provided in staff of organization, to logopedists of day nursery, Children's homes.
1016 hours of pedagogical (teaching) work a year:
- to teachers of rates of foreign languages, shorthand, typewriting with training term less than one year.
30 hours of pedagogical work a week:
- to tutors and senior tutors of boarding schools, boarding schools;
- to the senior tutors;
- to physical culture instructors and instructors of acoustical offices;
- to tutors of orphanages, preschool institutions, special boarding schools for the children and teenagers having shortcomings of physical and intellectual development, sanatorium country boarding schools, healthcare institutions, houses boarding schools for juvenile disabled people, children's receivers distributors, educational and labor colonies, special schools for the children and teenagers needing special conditions of education.
36 hours of pedagogical work a week:
- to tutors (including to tutors of nurseries) preschool educational organizations of all types, and also to tutors and senior tutors of Children's homes.
40 working hours a week:
- to training officers: to driving of vehicles, work on agricultural machinery, work on typewriters and other organizational equipment;
- to instructors on work of orphanages and boarding schools for orphan children and children without parental support;
- to teachers organizers of educational work with children and teenagers of the housing and operational organizations, Theatres for Young Audience, puppet theaters and children's movie theaters;
- to tutors of hostels of normal schools, nurseries of rest houses, boarding houses, organizations of social security for the adult and other workers who are not listed in paragraphs the second and seventh Item 1.
720 hours of study in academic year: to teachers of educational institutions of primary and secondary professional education.
850 hours of study in academic year: to the senior teachers (without academic degree) and to teachers (assistants).
800 hours of study in academic year: to the senior teachers (with academic degree and to associate professors).
750 hours of study in academic year: to professors of the educational organizations of the higher, postgraduate and additional professional education.
Study of teachers of higher educational institutions includes:
- carrying out lessons, lecture, seminar, laboratory, practical training, consultations and other types of occupations;
- acceptance of examinations, offsettings, modular tasks, and also management of the term paper (project), final (degree), qualification work, practice of students and another.
2. The regulation of hours of pedagogical and (or) teaching work for wage rate of the pedagogical workers listed in Item 1, is established in the astronomical clock, in the paragraph the second and seventh Item 1 - in class periods. Short breaks (changes) provided between lessons (occupations) are working hours of the teacher (the teacher, the head of circle, etc.).
3. The regulation of working hours of other part of the pedagogical work requiring costs of working hours, and not concretized on number of hours is determined by tariff and qualification characteristics, job responsibilities of the pedagogical worker, the charter and regulations of the educational organization. This work is regulated by schedules and work plans, including personal plans of the pedagogical worker.
4. The periods of cancellation of studies for students, pupils on sanitary and epidemiologic, climatic and other bases are working hours of pedagogical employees of the educational organizations.
5. The mode of working hours of pedagogical workers during the vacation period is regulated by local acts of the educational organization and working schedules with indication of kind of work.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.