It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
of June 7, 2021 No. 1649
of May 7, 2021 No. 69
About approval of Standard documentation for carrying out public procurements of works
1. Approve Standard documentation for carrying out public procurements of works it (is applied).
2. The buying body starts and performs the procedure of public procurements of works or the procedure of public procurements of project services and works according to Standard documentation for carrying out public procurements of works.
3. Nullify the Order of the Minister of Finance No. 176/2018 on approval of Standard documentation for carrying out public procurements of works (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2018, the Art. No. 396-397, 1524) registered in the Ministry of Justice at No. 1370 of October 10, 2018.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Moldova of May 7, 2021 No. 69
1. This documentation is used as auxiliary and is obligatory for the buying bodies which initiate and carry out procedures of public procurements of works or the procedure of public procurements of project services and works. In case of the procedures for procurement of works or procedures of public procurements of the project services and works initiated and performed by request of price offers, and also purchases of small cost, the buying bodies can simplify forms depending on complexity of purchase.
2. This documentation contains the appendices intended for initiation, publication, award and change of procedures of public procurements and also the appendices intended for simplification of development and submission of the offer, and the documents allowing working group to consider and estimate all submitted offers as follows:
1) Announcement of intention (appendix No. 1);
2) the Announcement on participation, including for procedures of preliminary selection / negotiation procedures (appendix No. 2);
3) Invitation to participation in stages of preliminary selection / negotiation procedures (appendix No. 3);
4) Protocol on results of preliminary candidate screen (appendix No. 4);
5) Announcement of award (appendix No. 5);
6) Announcement of change of agreements on the state purchases / the framework agreement (appendix No. 6);
7) Application for participation (appendix No. 7);
8) Declaration on validity of the offer (appendix No. 8);
9) Bank Guarantee (appendix No. 9);
10) Works schedule (appendix No. 10);
11) Schedule of accomplishment of the project documentation (appendix No. 11);
12) Declaration on similar experience (appendix No. 12);
13) the Declaration on the list of the main works performed for the last year of activities (appendix No. 13);
14) Declaration on specific equipment, tools and equipment necessary for the corresponding agreement performance (appendix No. 14);
15) the Declaration on the specialized personnel offered for agreement performance (appendix No. 15);
16) the List of subcontractors and part/part of the agreement, executed by them (appendix No. 16);
17) Information on consolidation (appendix No. 17);
18) the Obligation of the supporting third party (appendix No. 18);
19) the Obligation about technical and professional support ofertanta / groups of economic operators (appendix No. 19);
20) the Declaration technically the supporting third party (appendix No. 20);
21) the Declaration of professionally supporting third party (appendix No. 21);
22) the Notice on participation in public procurements of works in the field of construction and equipment (appendix No. 22);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.