of July 2, 2021 No. PP-5171
About additional measures for ensuring transparency and increase in efficiency of public procurements
For the purpose of further enhancement of system of public procurements at corporate and budget customers, elimination of the factors generating corruption, and also ensuring uninterrupted implementation of their current productive activity:
1. Establish since July 5, 2021 procedure according to which:
a) the corporate customers specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution:
place on special information portal and in mass media of the announcement of holding procurement procedures and information on results of public procurements when implementing public procurements;
introduce in accordance with the established procedure in the State unitary enterprise "Center of Complex Examination of Projects and Import Contracts" under the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty specifications and the tender documentation on purchases for conducting complex examination in cases if the cost of goods (works, services) exceeds the twenty-five-thousandth size of basic settlement size;
consider at meeting of the supervisory board annual and quarter scheduled plans of public procurements, and also inventories (works, services) planned to import regarding feasibility of purchases;
b) the operating procedures of public procurements directly or without holding tenders, determined in individual procedure according to decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers, for the corporate customers specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution are cancelled.
2. Form the Republican commission on ensuring open and transparent implementation of public procurements (further - the Republican commission) in structure according to appendix No. 2.
Determine the Ministry of Finance (T. A. Ishmetov) working body of the Republican commission.
3. The republican commission (A. N. Aripov) within control of activities of the corporate and budget customers specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution in the sphere of public procurements:
in a month to carry out inventory count of agreements worth more than 1 million US dollars, including import contracts, to take measures for their optimization. At the same time by results of inventory count to pay special attention on increase in efficiency of agreement purchases which are performed of less than 30 percent and (or) payment on which is performed in the amount of less than 30 percent, and also to reducing excessive expenses;
carry out critical discussions of reports of heads of the state customers on ensuring transparency and increase in efficiency of public procurements following the results of every month;
provide establishment of system control of open and transparent implementation of public procurements, and also observance by the state customers of requirements of acts of the legislation.
3. Approve Regulations on the Republican commission on ensuring open and transparent implementation of public procurements according to appendix No. 3.
5. To the deputy prime minister D. A. Kuchkarov, the Ministry of Finance (T. A. Ishmetov) together with the corporate customers specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution in two-month time with involvement of the international consulting and audit companies to take measures on:
to carrying out audit of purchasing processes, including increase in efficiency of systems of anti-corruption ("forenzik");
to the prevention of conflict of interest in the course of the conclusion of agreements, to conducting examination of the prices and quality assurance of goods (works, services);
to creation of offices on transformation of purchases at the corporate customers specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution.
6. To agency on management of the state assets (A. Zh. Ortikov), to the Ministry of Finance (O. R. Isakov) together with the corporate customers specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution in two-month time:
adjust electronic data exchange between the Central bank, the Ministry of investments and foreign trade and special information portal on public procurements;
provide development and adoption in accordance with the established procedure of departmental regulatory legal acts on holding prequalification of suppliers;
implement Electronic system of accounting of movement of the commodity material resources "E-ombor" by automation of processes in management system warehouse and transport logistics.
7. To the State Tax Committee (Sh. D. Kudbiyev) together with the state customers:
in three-months time to provide integration of Electronic system of accounting of movement of the commodity material resources "E-ombor" with information systems of tax authorities;
provide display of identification codes of goods (works, services) on invoices according to the Single electronic national product catalog (goods and services), and also registration of all agreements on the Single information portal of electronic agreements without fail.
8. To the Ministry of Finance (O. R. Isakov) together with the Ministry of investments and foreign trade (Sh. A. Vafayev) in two-month time to organize practical training courses on increase in professional skill, knowledge and skills in the sphere of public procurements of workers of the state customers responsible for the organization and holding procurement procedures, with involvement of foreign specialists.
9. Assign to heads of bodies of the public and economic board - the state customers the personal responsibility for strict observance of acts of the legislation in the sphere of implementation of public procurements, and also ensuring openness and transparency of public procurements.
10. Declare invalid the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 22, 2018 No. PP-3487 "About measures for support of activities of economic societies and the companies of strategic importance".
11. To the Ministry of Finance together with the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
12. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov and the head of Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Z. Sh. Nizomiddinov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 2, 2021 No. PP-5171
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.