of July 6, 2021 No. PP-5177
About additional measures for the effective organization of activities for anti-corruption
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 6, 2021 No. UP-6257 "About Measures for Creation of Environment of the Intolerant Relation to Corruption, Cardinal Reducing Corruption Factors in the Public and Public Administration, and also to Broad Involvement of the Public in This Process", and also for the purpose of the effective organization of implementation of measures for anti-corruption:
1. Implement since September 1, 2021 the procedure providing employment in state governing bodies on the state unitary enterprises and in organizations, and also the organizations with the state share more than 50 percent (further - state bodies and the organizations) by open tender, and also ensuring observation of the carried-out competitive testing on the Internet in real time.
To the agency of development of public service together with the Ministry of Justice in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on implementation of the mechanism of periodical rotation of division managers on work with personnel, economic work, financial and economic divisions, structures equipped with control functions, state bodies and the organizations, and also other mechanisms of the prevention of abuses.
2. To the Ministry of Justice together with the Prosecutor General's Office and other interested departments till October 1, 2021 to introduce the bill to the Cabinet of Ministers, providing recognition invalid the agreements signed with corruption assumption including conflict of interest, and also determination of consequence in law of participation of government employees in business activity.
3. Organize since October 1, 2021 activities of divisions of internal anti-corruption control in all state bodies and the organizations, including in Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent, within the operating established posts.
Determine that divisions of internal anti-corruption control are responsible for taking measures to early identification and the prevention of the facts of corruption, elimination of their reasons and conditions, non-admission of conflict of interest and forming of the intolerant relation to corruption.
4. Determine that division managers of internal anti-corruption control are employed by the open tender held by state bodies and the organizations together with anti-corruption Agency (further - the Agency), are dismissed - in coordination with the Agency.
To the agency together with the Ministry of Justice in two-month time to approve Standard regulations on activities of divisions of internal anti-corruption control.
5. Implement since August 1, 2021 practice of obligatory open publication of results of the tenders (selection) held in the sphere of public procurements for the purpose of ensuring transparency and legality, and also suppression of the facts of corruption in the sphere of public procurements.
To the Ministry of Finance together with the Agency and the Ministry of Justice in two-month time to develop the conditions on anti-corruption which are subject to inclusion in the agreements signed within public procurements and also to establish procedure for test of partners (partners) in the public procurements conducted in the form of the tender (selection).
6. To the agency since December 1, 2021 to implement practice of publication following the results of every year of rating on efficiency evaluation of activities for anti-corruption in all state bodies and the organizations, including public authorities on places.
7. To the agency together with the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications:
till December 1, 2021 to take measures for forming of the database on declarations on the income and property, creation of electronic information system of their processing and check, in 2022 - integration of the specified base into databases of tax and customs authorities, and also the state inventory and other relevant organs;
till January 1, 2022 to start the Electronic system of assessment of corruption risks integrated with information systems and databases of the relevant ministries and departments by means of interdepartmental data transmission network of the Electronic government.
8. To the Antimonopoly Committee together with the Ministry of Justice, the State Tax Committee, Audit Chamber, Agency on management of the state assets and the Central bank till November 1, 2021 to make offers on establishing practice of maintaining the register of beneficiaries in the Cabinet of Ministers.
9. For the purpose of ensuring transparency and legality, and also suppression of the facts of corruption in the sphere of construction:
a) To the ministry of construction till October 1, 2021:
implement practice of carrying out electronically tenders (selection) for construction and contract agreements at the expense of the budget and equated to them means, and also means of state bodies and the organizations on special information portal for public procurements with ensuring data exchange of the National information system "Transparent Construction";
review rating indicators of the construction and project organizations, criteria and technique of assessment in tenders, to provide their openness, and also to implement the mechanism of assessment of offers on categories of the construction organizations and the prices;
implement the mechanism of automatic check of reliability and assessment of the electronic tenders this in system;
b) cancel since December 1, 2021 powers of procurement commission on check of accuracy of the data and discharge of participants from participation in procurement procedures.
10. To the ministry of transport together with the interested ministries and departments to start till January 1, 2022 the information online platform "SHAFFOF YO " L" including the relevant information on highways for the purpose of implementation of standards of transparency to the sphere of construction and road maintenance.
Within this platform to develop the interactive online map of construction objects, reconstruction and capital repairs of highways, to implement practice of determination and placement on the card, and also representation to the public of sections of the roads which are subject to construction and repair next year.
To the Ministry of Justice together with the Ministry of transport, the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications to introduce to the Cabinet of Ministers the draft decision on realization of this Item in a month.
11. To the agency, the Ministry of Justice, Academy of public administration and Academy of the Prosecutor General's Office to implement since January 1, 2022 system of regular training of government employees in anti-corruption and conflict of interest, and also rules of ethics on special training courses on the basis of the principle of "respectability vaccine".
Within this system:
provide training of government employees at district level in territorial departments of justice, at the regional level - in the highest educational institutions of regions, at the republican level - in Academy of public administration and its branches;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.