of June 15, 2021 No. 286
About approval of Rules of ensuring industrial safety in case of operation and repair of reservoirs for oil and oil products
According to subitem 14-22) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to committee of industrial safety of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 15, 2021 No. 286
1. These rules are developed according to subitem 14-22) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection" and determine procedure for industrial safety in case of operation and repair of reservoirs for oil storage and oil products. These rules are directed to the prevention of accidents, incidents and accidents on hazardous production facilities (further – OPO), taking into account specifics of objects of oil storage and oil products and the reached modern technological level.
2. Rules contain basic provisions on ensuring effective and safe operation of metal reservoirs, application of control facilities and automation, on protection of metal designs against corrosion, decrease in losses of oil and oil products, increase in reliability in case of operation of reservoirs, to carrying out repair work on explosive objects and the territories.
3. These rules are intended for application by all organizations irrespective of their forms of business and patterns of ownership performing operation and repair of reservoirs for oil storage and oil products.
4. The steel reservoirs for oil storage and oil products which are in operation are different on design depending on appointment (technology parameters), arrangements of reservoirs (land, underground), forms (vertical cylindrical, horizontal cylindrical, spheroidal and special), type of connections of sheet designs (welded and riveted) and from installation method (half-devout and rolled assembly).
5. Vertical, cylindrical steel reservoirs subdivide:
1) on capacity - from 100 m3 to 50 000 m3;
2) on arrangement - land, underground;
3) on pressure in gas space - without pressure, with excessive pressure to 0,002 in MPa and elevated pressure to MPa 0,07;
4) on design are subdivided on:
with floating roof;
with stationary roof without pontoon;
with stationary roof and the pontoon.
6. Walls of welded reservoirs have connections of sheets end-to-end, vnakhlestka and partially end-to-end, and riveted - vnakhlestka or end-to-end with slips. Depending on service conditions and type of stored oil product they can have heat-insulating covering.
1) on capacity - from 3 m3 to 200 m3;
2) on arrangement - land, underground;
3) on pressure in gas space - without pressure, with excessive pressure.
8. Horizontal reservoirs are expected internal pressure to MPa 0,04.
9. Reservoirs horizontal have the flat, conic and spherical bottoms, and also the bottoms in the form of the truncated cone.
10. Reservoirs are operated in different climatic conditions with air temperature to minus 60 °C in winter time and to 50 °C in summertime at different temperature of product in the reservoir.
11. The choice like the reservoir for oil storage and oil products is proved by technical and economic calculations depending on characteristics of oil product, climatic conditions of operation taking into account the maximum decrease in losses from evaporation in case of storage.
12. It is not allowed to store aviation gasolines in the reservoirs equipped with floating roof.
13. Each operating reservoir shall have constantly complete set of the corresponding equipment provided by the project and be in the serviceable working condition. Disassembling in use is not allowed.
14. The locations of support and rings, their number for the stationary and transported reservoirs are determined by working drawings. Permissible deviations from the main sizes of reservoirs shall correspond to the variations specified on working drawings.
15. Reservoirs with a capacity up to 8 m3 are inclusive manufactured with the flat bottoms.
16. Reservoirs with a capacity more than 8 m3 are manufactured with the conic bottoms or upon the demand of the customer with the flat bottoms.
17. Reservoirs and protection covers to them make of the material having sufficient resistance to physical and chemical impact of working liquid and the environment.
18. In the reservoirs intended for special fuel which influences zinc these surfaces are not zinced, and are exposed to preservation. The outside surfaces of reservoirs and the equipment which is on them it is painted.
Not painted details (for example, fasteners) shall be preserved.
19. Elements of reservoirs shall not support limits of railway dimensions. Cargo brackets are provided in design of reservoirs of all types.
20. Horizontal reservoirs make, establish and fix so that when filling and emptying there were no essential changes of capacity (for example, owing to deformation, deflections or shift of reservoirs), tags of counting and the built-in details.
21. Pipes for supply and conclusion of liquid in combination with the reservoir make so that in case of measurement of amount the possibility of inflow or exit of liquid was excluded arbitrarily when filling, emptying or determination of capacity.
22. Horizontal reservoirs it is possible to have on surface or underground. Underground storage tanks before determination of capacity are completely covered with earth.
23. Reservoirs shall have levels or edges of counting for control of inclination.
24. The basis of the reservoir are protected from washout by atmospheric waters, free branch from the platform of the reservoir park or the separate reservoir to sewer devices is provided. Immersion of the lower part of the reservoir in soil and accumulation of rain water on contour of the reservoir is not allowed.
25. The slope of the basis becomes covered with fireproof material. In case of storage in the reservoir of ethylated gasoline the slope needs to be executed from the national teams or monolithic concrete plates; on perimeter of slope the concrete tray connected to the sewerage of ethylated drains is arranged.
26. In case of repair of reservoirs the metals having mechanical characteristics and the chemical composition with high resilience to brittle destruction at low temperatures and possibility of rolling of procurements, the increased corrosion resistance according to the state standard rates in the field of architectural, town-planning and construction activities are used. Reservoirs in amount over 20 000 m3 are not allowed to be made and mounted by method of rolled assembly.
27. Sheet steel is applied to construction of the reservoir. Quality and brand of steel shall correspond to instructions of the project on production of the reservoir and be confirmed by certificates of manufacturers, or data of laboratory researches.
28. Corrosion of steel metal reservoirs sharply reduces operational reliability of reservoirs and the equipment, reduces the term of their service, causes destruction of separate elements of designs and can lead to losses of stored oil product and accidents.
29. For internal surfaces of the bottoms and walls of reservoirs for oil storage and oil products it is necessary to consider circle class under the terms of operation and extent of aggressive impact of oil and oil products on design in reservoirs for the choice of methods of protection against corrosion. With oil and oil products from corrosion apply electrical protection, lightning arresters and anticorrosive coverings, and also corrosion inhibitors to protection of internal surfaces of steel reservoirs.
30. As anticorrosive apply paint and varnish and metallizatsionny coverings.
31. Performance of works on protection of metalwork against corrosion shall conform to requirements, according to appendix 1 to these rules.
32. The outside surfaces of reservoirs which are in the open air are protected by corrosion-resistant coatings on the basis of paints and varnishes of light tone with high light-relecting capability.
33. In case of the choice of paint and varnish covering it is necessary that it did not influence quality of oil product, had resistance to impact of water and atmospheric air under operating conditions of the reservoir, was resistant to cracking, provided compatibility of deformations with the reservoir body (taking into account different thickness of wall on height) when filling and emptying, and had wear resistance on attrition (in reservoirs with floating roofs and pontoons) and durability. The paint and varnish covering shall have adhesion of primers to metal of the reservoir and compatibility of primers and enamels.
34. It is necessary for protection against corrosion of outside surface of the bottoms of reservoirs the bases and the bases under the reservoir to provide with removal of ground waters and atmospheric precipitation from the bottom. In case of accomplishment of hydrophobic layer, drawing protective coatings on outside surface of the bottom is not required.
35. For the purpose of active protection of the bottom of the reservoir against soil corrosion and corrosion by the wandering currents application of electrochemical protection – the cathode and tire-tread is necessary.
36. Electrochemical protection of internal surface of the reservoir provides protection of internal surfaces of the bottom and the lower belt in zone of contact with ground deposit and layer of commercial water.
37. The device of heat insulation of the reservoir is carried out according to the design estimates on reservoir construction. Heat insulation of reservoirs can be carried out only on wall and stationary roof. The outside covering is made of aluminum or galvanized steel sheets.
38. On vertical, cylindrical reservoirs depending on appointment it is necessary to install the following equipment:
1) respiratory valves;
2) safety valves;
3) fire safety locks;
4) devices of control and alarm systems (level gages, reduced samplers, level signaling devices, manometers for control of pressure in the gas circle);
6) fire-fighting equipment;
7) equipment for heating;
8) priyemo-distributing branch pipes;
9) cleanup branch pipe;
10) ventilating branch pipes;
11) hatches manholes;
12) hatch light;
13) hatch zamerny;
14) gas-equalization system;
15) lightning arresters and grounding.
39. Respiratory and safety valves are established together with the fire pregraditel providing protection against penetration of flame into the reservoir.
40. Reservoirs of all types are equipped with zamerny hatches for manual measurement of level and sampling.
41. For discharge of commercial water reservoirs of all types are equipped with siphon cranes. Cranes are established on the first belt of wall of the reservoir in any place on both sides from hatch manhole axis at distance at least 1 m.
42. Horizontal reservoirs are equipped with stationary built-in elements: respiratory and safety valves, coils, penootvoda, ladders, mixers, devices of control of level and the alarm system, measuring pipes, the zamerny hatch and other necessary devices according to requirements of the design estimates of reservoir constructions.
43. The type of the equipment and equipment, the sizes, completeness shall conform to requirements and instructions of the design estimates of reservoir constructions depending on stored product and speed of filling and emptying of the reservoir.
44. Requirements for resistance to impact of climatic factors of external environment are reflected in the specifications and technical documentation on the equipment.
45. Respiratory armature of vertical cylindrical reservoirs shall correspond to the project excessive pressure and vacuum.
46. For control of pressure in the reservoir on cover of the zamerny hatch unions with the locking device for connection of manovakuummetr, limiting automatic signaling device of values of pressure and vacuum or other devices are established.
47. Reservoirs which during the cold period of year are filled with oil and oil products with temperature above 0 °C are equipped with not freezing through respiratory valves.
48. Installation of respiratory valves for horizontal reservoirs on vertical is not allowed.
49. In the reservoirs storing oil and gasoline and which are not equipped with means of reducing losses from evaporation under respiratory valves disks reflectors are established.
Diameter of disk is chosen structurally from condition of the free omission of disk in folded form through mounting branch pipe which diameter corresponds to diameter of the valve.
50. Viscous oil and oil products are stored in the reservoirs having heat-insulating covering and equipped with heating devices which provide preserving quality of viscous oil and oil products and safety.
51. Designs of heaters differ depending on appointment and the principle of action:
1) stationary and figurative;
2) general and local;
3) tubular, circulating heating;
4) steam, electric.
52. Heaters are intended for ensuring uninterrupted year-round acceptance and leave of viscous oil or oil products with temperature of flash of vapors 45 °C are above.
53. Heaters provide heating of viscous oil and oil products or maintenance of optimum temperature for creation of necessary speed of transfer, economical expenditure of vapor and the electric power; be technically operational, simple in installation and repair.
54. Viscous oil in reservoirs is allowed to be warmed up only steam coils in case of permanent observation of service personnel.
55. The choice of method of heating depends on the settlement temperature of air, brand of oil or oil product, its sales amount in cold season, type and method of installation of the reservoir.
For the settlement temperature of air accept the average temperature of the coldest five-day week.
56. Having electrowarmed up general method apply in that case when the amount of daily oil sale or oil product is equal or more 30% capacity of the reservoir. At the same time warm up all amount of oil or oil product and maintain the set temperature in the course of storage.
57. The local method of electroheating is characterized by what oil or oil products warm up in limited amount in the special heating camera arranged in the reservoir. The amount of the camera is accepted equal to amount of daily or single-shift oil sale or oil product.
Viscous oil and oil products in case of sales amount from 1 t to 3 t no more in days are enough to be warmed up hot-water bottle (tube of output flow).
58. The combined method of electroheating is characterized by what oil and oil products at first warm up in the main reservoir of storage up to the temperature providing self-flowing overflow in the intermediate reservoir. Combined method apply more than 3 t in case of daily realization of this oil product.
59. The intermediate reservoir is filled on the connecting warmed pipeline. For filling acceleration diameter of the connecting pipeline shall be at least 250 mm. The intermediate reservoir is equipped with general electroheating. Filling of the intermediate reservoir can be continuous or periodic.
The amount of intermediate reservoirs is accepted equal to amount of the greatest possible daily realization. The intermediate reservoir shall be heat-insulated.
60. In reservoir parks electric equipment, devices and devices are used in explosion-proof execution.
61. Structurally floating roof consists of the external ring pontoon divided into compartments (box), and the bottom located in pontoon ring. The floating roof can have in addition internal pontoon ring and radial pontoons.
62. Each compartment represents the hollow box of the closed type having below stopper for liquid discharge.
63. The ring gap between wall of the reservoir and floating roof is closed by special lock. Efficiency of work of reservoirs with floating roofs is determined by hermeticity of the condensing locks between roof and the body of the reservoir.
64. Depending on design and the applied materials the soft or tough (mechanical) type of the condensing locks is used.
65. Access to floating roof is provided from the outer side of the vertical steel reservoir through the mine ladder passing into katuchy ladder. The upper end of katuchy ladder pivotally relies on the platform fixed on reservoir wall. The lower end supplied with skating rink in process of rise or lowering of floating roof moves on the railway line laid on basic farm. Steps of katuchy ladder irrespective of its tilt angle from vertical remain horizontal.
66. For restriction of lowering of roof and its fixation in extreme lower provision there are basic racks. Racks are fixed on floating roof and move together with it.
67. For prevention of turn of floating roof in case of its movement rack guides which can be used at the same time for installation of samplers and automatic devices of measurement of level of oil are provided. The ring gap between floating roof and guide resistant is closed by the condensing lock.
68. Reservoirs with floating roofs are equipped with devices for drain of air from under floating roof at the beginning of filling and intake of air at the end of emptying of the reservoir for the purpose of prevention of its deformation.
69. Structurally the pontoon consists of external ring of the pontoon divided into compartments (box), and the bottom located in pontoon ring. Each compartment represents the hollow box having below stopper for liquid discharge. Box of the pontoon can be the opened and closed types.
70. In the lower provision the pontoon relies on racks. Racks are attached to the bottom of the pontoon and move together with it.
71. For prevention of turn of the pontoon in case of its movement two diametrically located perforated pipes - the rack guides used for measurement of level and sampling are attached to the bottom or roof of the reservoir.
72. Gaps between wall and pontoon ring, and also between pontoon ring and the directing racks are pressurized by the condensing locks.
73. For access to pontoons in III belt of the reservoir are established at least two the hatch - the manholes equipped with the platform.
74. The gas-equalization system consists from:
1) the pipelines connecting gas spaces of group of reservoirs to stationary roof without pontoon;
2) the fire safety locks intended for protection of gas space of the reservoir against penetration of flame in it from system of gas binding;
3) compensators - for exception of deformation of gas pipelines in use;
4) latches - for disconnection of the reservoir from system, established on concrete support on the earth;
5) the drainage device - for collection and removal of condensate from gas pipelines;
6) the grounding device.
75. The gas-equalization system of the reservoir park combines reservoirs with the oil products close on the physical and chemical indicators. Gas-equalization systems are applied to the reservoirs working in the acceptance delivery mode in case of coincidence in time of transactions of filling of one group of reservoirs and emptyings of the following group of reservoirs. In case of transfer of oil according to the scheme "with the connected reservoirs" due to the lack of coincidence of transactions in time on acceptance and emptying of reservoirs the gas-equalization system is inefficient.
76. Reservoirs for oil and oil products are equipped with the following instrumentations and means of automatic equipment (further - instrumentation and automated control systems):
1) local and remote liquid level measuring instruments in the reservoir;
2) signaling devices of the maximum operational level of liquid in the reservoir;
3) signaling device of the maximum (emergency) level of liquid in the reservoir;
4) the remote measuring instrument of average temperature of liquid in the reservoir;
5) local and remote liquid temperature measuring instruments around the priyemo-distributing branch pipes in the reservoir equipped by the device for liquid heating;
6) fire announcers of automatic action and engaging means of fire extinguishing system;
7) remote signaling device of gas contamination over floating roof;
8) reduced sampler;
9) signaling device of the upper provision of the pontoon;
10) sensor of leakages.
77. Systems of measuring devices (remote level gages, reduced samplers) provided by projects are applied to measurement of weight, level and sampling of oil products in reservoirs.
78. Signaling devices are applied to control of circles. Installation of the signaling devices intended for control for upper emergency and lower levels in reservoirs is provided in standard projects of vertical reservoirs for oil and oil products and also for control of level water - light oil products undressed. Signaling devices are calculated for control of the circles having temperature from minus 50 °C to 80 °C and being under atmospheric and excessive pressure to MPa 0,588. They are intended for work at air temperature from minus 50 °C to 50 °C and relative humidity to 95% at temperature of 35 °C and at lower temperatures without moisture condensation.
79. The signaling device of the maximum emergency level transmitting signal to shutdown of the pumping equipment in case of achievement of limit shall be established, providing to floating roof or the pontoon movement operation marks are lower.
80. In reservoirs with floating roof or the pontoon at least three signaling devices of level working in parallel are established as equals distances.
81. Signaling devices of the maximum level of commercial water are provided in the reservoirs intended for long-term storage of oil and oil products.
On pipelines of pumping of commercial water signaling devices of the Section of liquids like water-oil (oil product) are established.
82. The perforated pipes intended for installation of instrumentations shall have the openings providing identity of temperatures in the reservoir and in pipe.
83. The sampler stationary with perforated intaking pipe is provided in reservoirs.
84. In case of reconstruction and upgrade of the reservoir park instrumentations and automatic equipment are developed taking into account:
1) properties of working environment (viscosity, density, aggression, the range of working temperatures and pressure) the products stored in reservoirs;
2) the range of the measured parameter;
3) external conditions (outside temperature, humidity of air);
4) design features of the reservoir (reservoir type, capacity, height, diameter).
85. Instrumentation and automated control systems are subject to checking according to requirements of the legislation on ensuring unity of measurements.
86. Feature of work of reservoir parks at stations of trunk oil pipelines is the increased speed of filling and emptying of reservoirs as processes of storage and transportation are the main on trunk oil pipelines, determining structure of the equipment and nature of its work.
87. The automatic management system by engineering procedure is applied to reservoir parks of trunk oil pipelines (further - industrial control system). Industrial control system of the reservoir park intends for automation of the actions connected with measurement, the transfer, information processing necessary for safe and effective management of the reservoir park. Application of industrial control system can be applied on the reservoir parks which are not relating to trunk oil pipelines if it is proved by feasibility by technical and economic calculations.
88. Have industrial control system of all reservoir parks created on specific object single functional, organizational, technical and information structures also are carried out on the basis of the unified equipment and the common decisions on information and to the software.
89. Industrial control system performs the following groups of the main functions:
1) automatic protection and blocking of the equipment of the reservoir park against accidents;
2) centralized control of key parameters of condition of the equipment and the measured parameters of the reservoir park (provisions of latches, values of temperatures, levels, pressure, speeds of filling and emptying of reservoirs) through the automated workplaces of the operators connected to system of dispatching control and management (further - SDKU);
3) centralized management of latches and equipment of the reservoir park;
4) measurement of amount of oil;
5) information data exchange with systems (subsystems) of SDKU;
6) automatic detection of the fire and automatic fire extinguishing.
90. The functions of antiemergency protection and blocking (further - PAZ) realized by industrial control system of the reservoir park provide accident prevention in reservoir parks or decrease in the extent of the harm done by them.
Depending on borders of the protected object of function PAZ are subdivided into functions of protection of the reservoir park in general or its separate equipment.
Algorithmic content of functions PAZ consists in realization of the following condition: in case of exit of values of the certain technology variables characterizing condition of process or the equipment out of the set (admissible) limits, inclusion/shutdown of required processing equipment of the reservoir park, is made for transfer of engineering procedure in the safe mode and prevention of development of emergency.
91. Systems provide PAZ:
1) automatic protection against modulation of oil or oil products in the reservoir - the termination of intake of oil or oil products in the reservoir in case of achievement in it the emergency maximum level and exception of opening of latch of the line of dumping;
2) automatic protection against modulation of the reservoir of emergency dumping - the termination of intake of oil or oil products to the reservoir park in case of receipt of two signals of the emergency maximum level from different signaling devices of this reservoir and exception of opening of latch of the line of dumping;
3) automatic upward protection of pressure in pipelines of supply of oil or oil products of the reservoir park - connection to the pipeline in which pressure, reservoirs of emergency dumping increased. Connection of reservoir is carried out with use of electrodrive latch parallel to which mechanical safety valves are established.
Primary measuring converter (relay) of pressure of system of protection is adjusted at size below the minimum setting for which safety valves are ready. Control of availability of oil or oil products in the pipeline of dumping of oil is carried out by separate signaling device of level in the lower point of the pipeline;
4) automatic protection on the speed of filling and on the speed of emptying of the reservoir - in case of exceeding of the maximum speed of filling or emptying the emergency signal is created. The sequence of opening of latches for connection of reservoirs of emergency dumping and closing of radical latches of priyemo-distributing branch pipes (devices) of reservoirs is determined in regulating documents of the organization operating the reservoir park.
The most admissible endurance of time is determined by calculation when designing the reservoir (according to its design features) and established by regulating documents of the organization operating the reservoir park.
The maximum speed of filling and emptying of the reservoir is determined by calculation according to the process chart of the reservoir.
For prevention of deformation of the reservoir the speed of filling shall correspond to handling capacity of respiratory valves.
The most admissible motion speed of the pontoon, floating roof from minimum admissible to the most admissible level in case of acceptance and pumping of oil or oil products from the reservoir is determined by the project by results of technical diagnosing. In the absence of these data the most admissible motion speed of the pontoon, floating roof is limited to 2,5 of m/h;
5) blocking of systems of washout of ground deposits in cases:
achievements of level of oil or oil products in the reservoir are higher normative upper or below the minimum level providing safe operation of system of washout of ground deposits;
in case of the fire in the reservoir park.
92. Newly created or reconstructed by industrial control system of the reservoir park provides antiemergency protection of the equipment on indicators of the following parameters:
1) the emergency maximum level in the reservoir;
2) the most admissible level in the reservoir;
3) the minimum level ensuring safe system operation of washout of ground deposits;
4) minimum admissible level in the reservoir;
5) the emergency maximum level in reservoir of emergency dumping;
Limiting 6) the maximum pressure in the pipeline of the reservoir park;
7) emergency maximum pressure in the pipeline;
8) exceeding of the maximum speed of filling of the reservoir;
9) exceeding of the maximum speed of emptying of the reservoir;
10) emergency distortion of floating roof (pontoon).
Admissible boundary values of the listed parameters and the maximum time frames sufficient for safe closing or opening of the corresponding latches are established by project and operational documentation.
Functions of antiemergency protection and remote control are carried out in industrial control system of the reservoir park by means of computers or program logical controllers and keep the working capacity even in case of the termination of functioning of SDKU - the industrial control system system of object or disruption of communication with it, providing the necessary level of completeness of safety.
For the purpose of ensuring the increased reliability of functions of protection and blocking, systems PAZ are carried out in the form of the autonomous subsystems capable to keep the working capacity even in case of refusal the industrial control system functions of the reservoir park.
93. The group of the functions of centralized control which are carried out by industrial control system of the reservoir park includes in the structure:
1) automatic remote measurement of values with digital and/or analog indication of results of these measurements on the monitor of the automated workplace of the operator of the reservoir park:
temperatures of oil or oil product in each reservoir;
level of oil or oil product in each reservoir;
level of commercial water in each reservoir;
density of oil or oil product (or entered manually on the basis of data of the chemical analysis);
pressure in pipelines of the reservoir park;
2) calculation of values with digital and/or analog indication of results of these calculations on the monitor of the automated workplace of the operator of the reservoir park:
average temperature of oil or oil product in each reservoir;
speeds of filling and emptying of the reservoir;
the mass of oil or oil product in the reservoir;
the mass of oil or oil product of the reservoir park in general on grades;
3) display on the monitor of the automated workplace of the operator of the reservoir park:
minimum and maximum admissible levels of oil or oil product in each reservoir;
normative upper and lower levels of oil or oil product in each reservoir;
the emergency maximum level of oil or oil product in all reservoirs;
the minimum level of oil or oil product ensuring trouble-free operation of system of washout of ground deposits;
4) identification and the selection alarm system on symbolic circuit of the reservoir park of the place and nature of violations by technology parameters of the established admissible and preemergency values of minimum and maximum admissible levels, normative upper and lower levels, the emergency maximum level in all reservoirs. Such control of compliance of the current values of technology parameters is obligatory for the measured parameters connected with conditions of safe operation of processing equipment;
5) the selection alarm system of the minimum level providing accident-free operation of system of washout of ground deposits;
6) the selection alarm system of achievement of the maximum speed of filling, maximum speed of emptying;
7) alarm system of all operations of functions (systems) PAZ;
8) indication of operating modes and results of automatic diagnostics of operability of the systems and fixed assets of automatic equipment and computer facilities applied in industrial control system.
Functions of centralized control and remote control are carried out with use of the automated workplace of the operator of the reservoir park.
94. Treat the instrumentation and automated control systems technical means used during creation or upgrade of industrial control system of the reservoir park:
primary measuring converters;
secondary measuring devices;
electric executive mechanisms;
operator monitors of the automated workplace and panels;
The basis of complex of means of technical supply of industrial control system of the reservoir park is constituted by the microprocessor programmable controllers performing functions of collection and preprocessing of information obtained from object and its computing processing according to the accepted and programmed algorithms of control and management of engineering procedure.
95. Operator the automated workplace and the panel also managements of technology objects are equipped with monitors, digital indicators, devices and control units.
96. Forms and methods of display of information by means of the video footage, the displayed monitors, provide the operator of all necessary data on current status of engineering procedure and the equipment in the type convenient for perception in each specific situation.
97. In case of development of industrial control system of the reservoir park the instrumentation and automated control systems technical means meeting the following requirements are used:
1) in explosion-proof execution of serial production with service life at least ten years;
2) have modular design and provide interchangeability of the same modules without additional setup in explosion-proof execution;
3) passed the examination of industrial safety and got the written permission for application in the conditions of hazardous production facilities according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection" (for the purpose of fulfillment of requirements of functional, fire and electrical safety);
4) take place with observance of the requirements containing in operational documentation on them and so that they were convenient to be used when functioning system and carrying out maintenance;
5) are compatible on interfaces in case of interaction with technical means and systems;
6) allow replacement with means of similar functional purpose without any constructive changes or adjustment in other technical means of system (except the cases which are specially stipulated in project or operational documentation on industrial control system);
7) is allowed to be used only in the conditions determined in operational documentation on them (when their use in the circle which parameters exceed the admissible values established for these technical means it is necessary measures of their protection against influence of the external influencing factors are provided);
8) are capable to work in the conditions of external electric and magnetic fields, and also hindrances on power-supply circuits.
Industrial control system of the reservoir park is provided with spare part case, tools and accessories (further - ZIP) proceeding from structure of not reduced emergency reserve of object.
98. Gages in case of their outside installation are chosen on climatic conditions of the region, and in case of installation in rooms on in table 1.
Service conditions of measuring instruments in case of installation in rooms
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.