of January 23, 2001 No. 149-II
About employment of the population
This Law governs the legal, economic and organizational relations in the sphere of employment of the population.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) social workplace - the workplace created by the employer on contractual basis with local executive body for employment of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan from target groups with partial compensation of costs of the employer for payment of their work;
2) the social contract - the agreement between physical person from among the unemployed, independently busy and needy citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and oralmans participating in the state measures of assistance of employment, on the one hand, and jobcenter of the population, on the other hand, determining the rights and obligations of the Parties;
2-1) authorized body to destination social payments - territorial subdivision of the state body enabling the realization of state policy in the sphere of social protection of the population;
3) vacancy - free workplace (position) at the employer;
4) the labor market - the sphere of forming of the demand and supply on economically active population;
5) freely chosen employment - the activities of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan chosen by them by the free order the capabilities to work, the choice of place of employment and profession;
6) subsidizing of the salary - compensation of part of costs of the employer for compensation of the workers employed in the directions of jobcenter of the population;
7) youth practice - type of the labor activity performed by graduates of the organizations of education realizing professional educational programs of technical and professional, postsecondary, higher education, for the purpose of acquisition of initial work experience by the received profession (specialty), organized by local executive bodies taking into account situation in the regional labor market;
8) private employment agency - the physical person or legal entity rendering assistance in the employment registered according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
9) employment - complex of the organizational, economic and legal actions designed to promote ensuring labor employment of the population;
10) active measures of assistance of employment - the measures of the state support of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and oralmans from among independently occupied, unemployed and needy population performed by the state according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
11) employment - the labor activity connected with satisfaction personal needs and (or) which is bringing in earnings or the income;
12) productive employment - the employment providing sustained economic growth and social effect;
13) the unemployed - physical persons of working-age which are not engaged in labor activity, revenue-producing, looking for work and ready to work;
14) unemployment - the social and economic phenomenon caused by not demand in the labor market of part of economically active population;
15) social protection from unemployment - package of measures, performed by the state according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
15-1) internal translation - temporary for the term determined by the employment contract, but no more than three years, with the prolongation right for one year the translation of the foreigner or stateless person performing labor activity to positions of the head, manager or specialist in the legal entity founded in the territory of the member country of the World Trade Organization, who is and acting outside the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan in branches, the affiliated organizations, representations of this legal entity founded in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
15-2) professional orientation - complex of special measures of assistance in professional self-determination, the choice of optimum type of employment of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, oralmans taking into account their requirements, opportunities and social and economic situation in the labor market;
16) needy citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan (family) - physical persons of working-age which according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan have the right to the address public assistance and (or) to the monthly public welfare payment granted and paid on children up to eighteen years;
17) social jobs - the types of labor activity organized by local executive bodies, which are not requiring preliminary professional training of the worker, having social and useful focus and carried out by citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the direction of authorized body for providing them with temporary employment;
17-1) special workplaces for employment of disabled people - the workplaces equipped taking into account individual opportunities of the disabled person;
18) target groups - the groups of persons established by this Law as the experiencing difficulties in employment and requiring social protection;
19) the central executive body - the state body performing management in the sphere of employment of the population, and also in limits, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan, cross-industry coordination;
20) No. 421-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 24.11.2015
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.