of July 13, 1999 No. 421-I
About anti-dumping measures
This Law governs the relations arising during the implementing of anti-dumping trial, introduction and review of anti-dumping measures for the purpose of protection of domestic manufacturers against the unfair competition caused by import of dumping goods.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) anti-dumping duty - duty which is established over rate of customs duty on import of dumping goods;
2) anti-dumping trial - the procedure of consideration of documents concerning deliveries of the goods realized at the price is lower than its normal cost if such realization causes or threatens to cause material damage to the domestic manufacturers making similar goods;
3) anti-dumping measures - set of the means of administrative and economic impact applied to import of dumping goods in the form of temporary anti-dumping measures, anti-dumping duties or price obligations for elimination of material damage or threat of its drawing to domestic manufacturers of similar goods;
4) temporary anti-dumping measures - the provisional anti-dumping measures applied to import of dumping goods in the form of the guaranteed money deposits and (or) guarantee of bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the course of conducting anti-dumping trial;
5) the interdependent parties - producers or buyers (participants of the transaction) connected with suppliers or being suppliers of the goods which are presumably dumping subject. Physical persons and (or) legal entities, the relations between whom can exert direct impact on conditions or economic results of their activities or activities of persons represented by them, are recognized interdependent, namely:
one person participates in property of other person and the share of such participation constitutes more than 33 percent;
faces consist according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on scrap and family in the marriage relations, the relations of relationship or property, the adoptive father and adopted, and also the custodian and sponsored;
6) dumping - deliveries to the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the goods realized at the price is lower than its normal cost;
7) interested persons - National chamber of entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
domestic manufacturer of the similar goods which are object of trial or consolidation of domestic manufacturers most of which of participants makes such goods;
the foreign exporter of goods and the foreign producer of the goods which are object of trial;
the domestic importer of goods or consolidation of domestic importers most of which of participants is importers of such goods;
the government of foreign state, authorized body of the country of goods' origin or export of such goods or authorized body of the union of foreign states into which countries of source of such goods or its export enter;
consumer or consolidation of consumers of goods;
Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and authorized body of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
other persons whose rights and interests are infringed by this trial and who, according to the authorized body specified in article 6 of this Law are capable to render assistance in conducting this trial;
8) confidential information - information which disclosure provides considerable benefits to competitors or has considerable adverse effects for the interested persons who provided information;
9) material damage - the actual damage and (or) the uncollected income (lost profit) of domestic manufacturers from deliveries of goods on dumping prices;
10) normal cost - the price which is actually paid or subject to payment in the course of regular trading activities in the making and (or) exporting country, in case of sale of the goods similar to that which are subject of anti-dumping trial;
11) regular trading activities - transactions on the purchase and sale of goods at the market price determined on similar goods in case of consumption in the exporting country;
12) domestic manufacturers are the Kazakhstan producers of similar goods which total volume of production constitutes the main part of production of such goods on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
13) similar goods - goods which are completely identical or comparable to other goods on the functional purpose, application, quality and technical characteristics and other main properties;
14) the supplier - the foreign producer and (or) the exporter of dumping goods;
15) regional producers - set of the domestic manufacturers of similar goods in the regional market answering to the following conditions:
producers sell all or main part of the goods in this market;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.