of January 6, 2006 No. 3
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for calculation of length of service and payment of monthly length-of-service allowance to civil personnel of bodies of the border service of the Republic of Belarus
(as of March 25, 2008)
Based on the Regulations on the State committee of border troops of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of May 23, 2002 No. 260, the State committee of border troops of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about procedure for calculation of length of service and payment of monthly length-of-service allowance to civil personnel of bodies of the border service of the Republic of Belarus.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Commander of border troops of the Republic of Belarus of July 21, 1995 No. 159 "About enforcement of the Regulations on payment procedure of monthly length-of-service allowance by the worker and employee of border troops of the Republic of Belarus".
3. This resolution becomes effective since January 1, 2006.
4. Distribute this resolution to separate military unit.
Chairman lieutenant general A. A. Pavlovsky
Approved by the Resolution of the State committee of border troops of the Republic of Belarus of January 6, 2006 No. 3
IT IS APPROVED
Ministry of Labour and
Republic of Belarus
December 30, 2005.
1. The instruction about procedure for calculation of length of service and payment of monthly length-of-service allowance to civil personnel of bodies of the border service of the Republic of Belarus (further - the Instruction) is developed according to the resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of January 3, 2008 No. 3 "About compensation of workers of not military personnel and not having special rank of the private and the commanding structure of the separate ministries and other state bodies of the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2008, No. 31, 8/17980) and determines procedure for calculation of length of service and payment of monthly length-of-service allowance to civil personnel (further - workers) connections, military units and organizations of the State boundary committee of the Republic of Belarus (further - military units).
2. This Instruction does not extend on:
temporary employees (concept Article 292 of the Labor code of the Republic of Belarus characterizes);
the workers who are according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 14, 2003 "About public service in the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2003, No. 70, 2/953) government employees.
3. Join in the length of service granting the right to monthly length-of-service allowance:
3.1. the entire periods of work and military service (except urgent) in military units of bodies of the border service (border troops), in military units and the organizations of the Ministry of Defence, bodies and divisions on emergency situations, law-enforcement bodies, internal troops, military educational institutions, military commissariats, other military forming of the Republic of Belarus (further - military forming) and the former USSR.
Work in military units and military forming of the former USSR is set off in years of service till May, 1992;
3.2. the entire periods of work in the organizations of other state bodies of the Republic of Belarus and the former USSR (further - the organizations) in which allowances and one-time remunerations for long service (continuous work) or for length of service in the specialty were established;
3.3. compulsory military service provided that before conscription and after dismissal from military service the labor activity of the worker passed in the military units, military forming and the organizations listed in subitems 3. 1, 3.2 Items 3 of this Instruction;
3.4. time of initial professional training, retraining, advanced training with separation from work (production) provided that the worker studied in the direction of the military units and military forming listed in subitem 3.1 of Item 3 of this Instruction and upon termination of training returned to former place of employment;
3.5. operating time in the House of Representatives and Council of the Republic of National assembly of the Republic of Belarus, work as the deputies performing the powers on professional basis in Councils of deputies of all levels of the Republic of Belarus and the former USSR;
3.6. time of detention or serving sentence of the worker illegally brought to trial and rehabilitated by established procedure provided that it was preceded by work in the military units, military forming and the organizations listed in subitems 3.1 and 3.2 of Item 3 of this Instruction;
3.7. the period of child care leave before achievement of age by it three years.
4. The periods which are set off in length of service are summed up irrespective of work stoppages. Length of service is estimated advanced in years, months, days.
5. The monthly length-of-service allowance is estimated from rate (salary) taking into account surcharges for work in heavy and harmful working conditions.
6. To the workers who worked incomplete month, the monthly length-of-service allowance is paid in proportion to worked time.
7. Upon transition to the following stazhevy group change of the size of length-of-service allowance is made from the date of transition.
8. The length of service granting the right to monthly length-of-service allowance to the worker is established by the commission as a part of the chairman (one of deputy commanders of the part) and members of the commission created in military unit by the order of the commander of part. The commissions are included employees of financial body and body of completing and states of military unit.
9. Preparation of documents and the organization of work of the commission are performed by body of completing and states of military unit. The decision of the commission is drawn up by the protocol in form according to appendix to this Instruction in duplicate (for financial body and in the personal record of the worker).
10. Length of service of the worker is confirmed by the service record and other submitted documents, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Belarus for confirmation of working life in case of purpose of pensions.
Confirmation of the length of service granting the right to monthly length-of-service allowance the testimony is not allowed.
11. The addresses connected with determination of length of service are considered by the commissions of higher bodies on subordination.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.