of June 26, 2021 No. 79
About the Central commission on elections and holding referenda of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 16, 2021
1. The central commission on elections and holding referenda of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Central Election Commission) is the permanent independent public authority providing preparation and elections and referenda in the Kyrgyz Republic and heading system of the electoral commissions.
2. The Central Election Commission is legal entity, has the budget, special fund, the official form and seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. The Central Election Commission is placed in the certain office building.
4. The Central Election Commission in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Constitution), this constitutional Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. State bodies and local government bodies, and also their officials shall render Central Election Commission assistance in realization of its powers: provide the necessary equipment, vehicles, the provided telephone connection rooms, including rooms for storage of processing equipment (stands, boxes, polling booths, etc.), the selective documents before their transfer to higher electoral commission or archive, and also to provide their protection; provide the necessary information and materials, to give answers to the appeals of Central Election Commission connected with preparation and elections, referenda, instantly, in need of additional studying of appropriate question or check - in three-day time, and in ballot day or in the day following ballot day - immediately.
6. Political parties, candidates and other non-profit organizations, other legal entities shall provide to Central Election Commission the necessary information and materials connected with preparation and elections, referenda within two working days during preparation of elections, referenda, and in ballot day or in the day following ballot day - immediately.
1. The structure of Central Election Commission is created for a period of five years and consists of twelve members of the commission.
2. The Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Jogorku Kenesh) elects members of Central Election Commission: half of structure - on representation of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the President), the second half of structure on own initiative taking into account representation no more than seventy percent of same-gender persons; dismisses them in the cases provided by this constitutional Law.
3. The variation Jogorku Kenesh of the candidate for position of the member of Central Election Commission shall be reasonable. The subject of representation has the right to present the same or other candidacy.
4. In case of formation of vacancy of the member of Central Election Commission replacement is performed on representation of the same subject from which the member of Central Election Commission with whose early termination of powers vacancy was formed was elected.
5. Powers of the acting structure of Central Election Commission begin from the date of its first meeting and stop after the first competent meeting of new structure of Central Election Commission.
6. If the term of office of structure of Central Election Commission expires during the election campaign on presidential elections and deputies of Jogorku Kenesh, referendum campaign, the term of its powers is prolonged before the end of this election campaign, referendum campaign.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.