of June 14, 2021 No. PP-5146
About the additional measures aimed at the development of poultry farming and strengthening of food supply of industry
For the purpose of ensuring food security of the republic, development of poultry farming and further strengthening of food supply, and also support of the subjects of entrepreneurship performing activities in the field of poultry farming:
1. Approve the offer of the State committee of veterinary science and development of livestock production, the Ministry of Economic Development and reducing poverty, the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of investments and foreign trade and Parrandasanoat Association on allocation since June 1, 2021 to poultry breedings - taxpayers on value added of subsidies from the republican budget in the amount of 50 sum for each implemented egg and 1 000 sum for each implemented kilogram of fowl made in the farms.
a) No. PP-281 is excluded according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 15.06.2022
b) to the subjects of entrepreneurship who put into operation the modern complexes intended for slaughter of bird including dressing plants and deep freezes (further - modern complexes), the Ministry of Finance at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan allocates subsidies in the amount of 10 percent of part of their project cost which is not exceeding 40 billion sum.
At the same time the subsidies provided by the subitem "b" of this Item are allocated originally to 14 modern complexes created in regions, according to appendix No. 1, to the meeting requirements of sanitation and ecology, including the ISO standards 22000 HACCP, after their commissioning.
3. Transfer to the State fund of support of business activity funds in equivalent of 15 million US dollars on covering of compensation payments, the stipulated in Item 2 presents of the resolution, by fund of reconstruction and development.
4. Allocate JSB Mikrocreditbank funds in the amount of 85 million US dollars for financing of poultry-farming projects by fund of reconstruction and development. At the same time:
at the 1st stage - means in the amount of 50 million US dollars till July 1, 2021, from them 15 million US dollars - on increase in the authorized capital of JSB Mikrocreditbank;
at the 2nd stage - means in the amount of 35 million US dollars based on the decision of Republican council on development of livestock production and its industries by results of efficiency evaluation of expenditure of means at the first stage.
Part of these means in equivalent of 70 million US dollars is provided to JSB Mikrocreditbank for a period of 10 years, including five-year grace period with interest rate on 4 percent points below the main rate of the Central bank, for allocation of the credits to subjects of entrepreneurship at the main rate of the Central bank.
5. Determine that:
a) the target funds allocated by JSB Mikrocreditbank are allocated for financing:
replenishments of current assets of the poultry breedings and subjects of entrepreneurship who are engaged in production of compound feeds for reservation of hatchable eggs, one-day-old chicks, fodder products and its additives, medicines, additional components, wheat, corn, soybean, soy and sunflower meal taking into account their production capacities;
implementation of new projects in the direction of production of meat, purchase and upgrade of all types of incubatory workshops, processing equipment of conversion and storage of poultry-farming products, and also the special equipment, its spare parts and other fixed assets;
b) at the expense of the target funds allocated by JSB Mikrocreditbank financing also of the credits allocated to subjects of entrepreneurship through other commercial banks is possible.
6. Determine that:
since July 1, 2021 till July 1, 2024 concerning subjects of entrepreneurship which core activity is poultry farming on the income tax (except for the percent received for the account of the means placed in commercial banks), to the property tax, the land tax and tax for use of water resources the tax rate is applied in the amount of 50 percent;
for a period of up to July 1, 2022 - to exporters of eggs, fowl and poultry-farming products, and also importing soybean subsidies for compensation to 50 percent of shipping charges are provided to subjects of entrepreneurship (their authorized representatives) by road, railway and air transport;
expenses of the companies - members of Parrandasanoat Association on attraction from foreign countries of experts and specialists in the field of poultry farming, and also 50 percent of the amount of their six-months salary which is not exceeding in equivalent of 1 000 US dollars in one month are subject to covering. At the same time 5 billion sum go to the specified expenses from reserve fund of the Cabinet of Ministers.
7. Enter position of the first deputy chairman of the State committee of veterinary science and development of livestock production concerning poultry farming.
Determine that the chairman of Parrandasanoat Association at the same time is the first deputy chairman of the State committee of veterinary science and development of livestock production concerning poultry farming.
8. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas together with the State committee of veterinary science and development of livestock production and Parrandasanoat Association till the end of 2021 to take measures for accomplishment of forecast indicators of production of poultry-farming products according to appendix No. 2.
9. To the state committee of veterinary science and development of livestock production, the State committee on ecology and environmental protection, the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the Ministry of construction together with other relevant departments till December 1, 2021 to develop standard rates of process design of the poultry-farming companies on the basis of the international experience of veterinary health requirements, since January 1, 2022 - to provide implementation of the developed poultry-farming projects with observance of the specified standard rates.
10. To the ministry of investments and foreign trade, the State committee of veterinary science and development of livestock production and Parrandasanoat Association to develop project offers on attraction of foreign investments to the sphere of poultry farming in a month, till January 1, 2022 - to provide realization in the republic of projects in the field of breeding case and production of compound feeds in cooperation with subjects of entrepreneurship of the developed foreign states.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.