of July 17, 2001 No. 246-II
About the government address public assistance
This Law governs the legal relations connected with rendering the government address public assistance to the population.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the assistant - the employee of jobcenter of the population performing functions on rendering assistance to the consultant for social work and the akim of the settlement, village, rural district in carrying out consultation, interview, and also monitoring of accomplishment of obligations under the social contract;
1-1) consultants for social work - the employee of jobcenter of the population performing assistance in purpose of the address public assistance and exit of needy person (family) from the situation caused by stay it below the poverty line;
1-2) social contracts - the agreement determining the rights and obligations of the Parties on participation in active measures of assistance of employment between the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan or kandasy from among jobless, separate categories of the busy persons determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and also other persons in the cases provided by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About employment of the population", and jobcenter of the population, and in the cases provided by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About employment of the population" with the physical persons and legal entities involved in the organization of active measures of assistance of employment and also about rendering the government address public assistance;
1-3) portals of social services - information system of the social and labor sphere which represents the object of informatization giving to separate categories of the population opportunity of purchase of goods and (or) services on the terms of compensation of their cost by local executive bodies according to this Law and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About social protection of disabled people in the Republic of Kazakhstan";
1-4) able-bodied persons (the able-bodied family member) - person or the family member aged since sixteen years to age, stipulated in Item 1 article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About provision of pensions in the Republic of Kazakhstan", except for the disabled people of the first or second group and (or) persons having diseases in case of which the term of temporary disability can be established more than two months;
2) the average per capita income - the share of comprehensive income of family falling on each family member in month;
3) comprehensive income - the amount of the income types considered in case of purpose of the address public assistance;
3-1) poverty line - the extreme minimum size of cash income on one person established as criterion for determination of the extent of the address public assistance;
3-2) guaranteed benefits package - the help to the needy families having children aged from one year up to eighteen years in the types and amounts determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) the government address public assistance (further - the address public assistance) - the help provided by the state to physical persons (families) with the monthly average per capita income below the poverty line, established in areas, the cities of republican value, the capital;
5) the central executive body - the state body performing management and also in limits, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan, cross-industry coordination in the sphere of social protection of the population;
5-1) individual plan of the help to person (family) (further - the individual plan) - the actions plan on assistance of employment and (or) social adaptation constituted by jobcenter of the population together with person who addressed for rendering the address public assistance, and (or) members of his family;
6) authorized body - the local executive body of the city of republican value, the capital, area, city of regional value, the area in the city, the cities of district value performing purpose of the address public assistance;
7) the precinct election commission - the special commission created by the decision of akims of the corresponding administrative and territorial units for carrying out inspection of financial position of persons (families) which asked for the address public assistance;
8) jobcenter of the population - the legal entity created by local executive body of the area, the cities of regional and republican value, the capital for the purpose of realization of active measures of assistance of employment and the organization of social protection from unemployment and other measures of assistance of employment according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About employment of the population";
9) the unconditional monetary assistance - type of the address public assistance given in form of monthly money payments including electronic money on e-wallets of electronic money, to needy persons (families) with limited opportunities of participation in employment assistance measures;
10) the caused monetary assistance - type of the address public assistance given in form of monthly and (or) lump money payment including electronic money on e-wallets of electronic money, to needy persons (families) on condition of their obligatory participation in measures of assistance of employment and (or), if necessary, measures of social adaptation.
1. Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, kandasa, the refugees, foreigners and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Kazakhstan with the average per capita income which is not exceeding poverty line have the right to the address public assistance.
1-1. The extent of poverty line is determined by the central executive body on the basis of the size of subsistence minimum by the Republic of Kazakhstan on average per capita in percentage expression depending on economic opportunities of the state.
Data are published in mass media about:
1) No. 76-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 20.06.2017;
2) to poverty line - quarterly local executive bodies;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.