of July 7, 2006 No. 175-III ZRK
About especially protected natural territories
This Law governs the public relations on creation, expansion, protection, recovery, steady use and management of especially protected natural territories and objects of the state natural and reserved fund representing special ecological, scientific, historical and cultural and recreational value, and also being component of national, regional and world ecological network.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) biological resources - the genetic resources, organisms or their parts, populations or any other biotic components of ecological systems having the actual or potential usefulness or value for mankind;
1-1) biospheric wildlife reserves - the national natural park included in Worldwide network of biospheric wildlife reserves, the state national natural park or the state natural wildlife reserve and their conservation zones;
2) sawing of the round wood - open logs on boards and (or) other products of sawmilling, carried out on the sawing equipment;
2-1) traditional land use - the types of agricultural activities which historically developed in this region not making harmful effects on natural complexes, objects of the state natural and reserved fund and also adapted for this ecological system which are performed by owners of the parcels of land or land users;
3) especially protected natural territory - sites of lands, water objects and airspace over them with natural complexes and objects of the state natural and reserved fund for which the mode of special protection is set;
4) system of especially protected natural territories - the set of especially protected natural territories of different categories and types providing representative representation in them natural complexes of all geographical zones;
5) protection of especially protected natural territories (further - protection) - complex of actions which can be held in especially protected natural territory for identification and suppression of violations of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of especially protected natural territories, the prevention, detection and liquidation of the fires;
6) protection of especially protected natural territories (further - protection) - complex of actions which can be held in especially protected natural territory for elimination of adverse effect of waters, protection of plants against wreckers and diseases, regulation of number of animals;
7) the state control in the field of especially protected natural territories - activities of authorized body in the field of especially protected natural territories on check and observation of the checked subjects regarding compliance of their activities to the requirements established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan during implementation and by results of which measures of right restrictive nature without rapid response can be applied;
8) No. 156-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 24.05.2018;
9) authorized body in the field of especially protected natural territories (further - authorized body) - the state body performing management functions, control, protection and protection of especially protected natural territories;
10) functional zone especially protected natural the territories - the site of especially protected natural territory with the set mode of protection and use of lands;
11) functional zoning of especially protected natural territory - division of especially protected natural territory into functional zones for the purpose of establishment of the optimum mode of protection and use of objects of the state natural and reserved fund;
12) natural-science reasons - the scientific assessment of feasibility of creation or change of borders of especially protected natural territory made by the specialized scientific (research) and project (design and survey) organizations;
13) introduction - deliberate or accidental transfer of new types of plants and animals out of circle limits of their dwelling;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.