of May 19, 2021 No. 515
About approval of requirements to the feasibility statement on the investment project with considerable investments
According to part one of article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "About the state support of investment projects with considerable investments in Ukraine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve Requirements to the feasibility statement on the investment project with considerable investments which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 19, 2021 No. 515
General requirements to registration and submission of the feasibility statement on the investment project with considerable investments
1. The feasibility statement on the investment project with considerable investments (further - the feasibility statement) moves the applicant in Ministry of Economics in Ukrainian in one copy in paper form, and also electronically in the PDF format or electronically with use of the Single state web portal of electronic services (in case of technical capability). The feasibility statement proshnurovyvatsya, certified by the authorized signature of the applicant and sealed (in the presence). Each page of the feasibility statement is numbered.
Integral part of the feasibility statement is the financial model of the investment project with considerable investments (further - the project) which moves electronically in XLS(X) format taking into account Items 6 and 7 of these requirements. Methodical recommendations about preparation of financial model of the project are approved by Ministry of Economics.
2. Responsibility for accuracy of the information, provided in the feasibility statement, the applicant bears.
3. Information specified in the feasibility statement shall correspond to provisions of the draft of the special investment agreement which moves the applicant in Ministry of Economics together with the feasibility statement according to article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "About the state support of investment projects with considerable investments in Ukraine" (further - the Law).
4. The applicant has the right to determine information containing in the feasibility statement, Ukraine, confidential according to provisions of the legislation, on information.
In case of determination by the applicant of information containing in the feasibility statement confidential the applicant in the request agrees to distribution of such information within evaluating the project according to article 8 of the Law.
By confidential information on the name of face of the applicant, the name of the project, the amount of investments on the project, total amount and form of the state support for project implementation cannot be determined.
Requirements to contents of the feasibility statement
5. The feasibility statement shall contain the following project information:
1) summary of the feasibility statement:
information on the applicant (the name, the location, the contact and registration information legal (legal) persons (persons), the list of subjects of managing (legal entities) connected with the applicant the control relations (the name, the location, registration data);
scheme of the relations of control of the applicant and subjects of managing, related control relations;
information on project objective and the expected effect of its realization;
the sphere (type) of economic activity in which, (which) it is going to implement the project (according to Item of 1 part one of article 5 of the Law);
the short description of investment objects, types and amounts of considerable investments in the directions (construction, upgrade, technical and/or technology retrofitting of investment objects, acquisition of the necessary equipment (equipment) and components to it, construction at the expense of means of the investor with considerable investments of objects of adjacent infrastructure, necessary for project implementation);
quantity of the new workplaces planned to creation during project deadline with indication of the average salary of workers in the field (type) of economic activity in which, (which) it is going to implement the project;
the term and stages of project implementation with determination of the general amount of considerable investments into investment objects in the field of (type) of economic activity in which, (which) it is going to implement the project, during project deadline;
the total amount of the state support for project implementation and its ratio with planned amount of considerable investments on the project (as a percentage);
2) assessment of engineering feasibility of the project and description of technical solutions:
information on investment object, its technical characteristics, the description of technologies which will be used (in the presence) and other information, in particular:
- information on property which belongs to the applicant on the property right and necessary for project implementation (in the presence), including information on its condition and use methods in implementation process of the project;
- information on the description of the project decision taking into account requirements of the state construction regulations in case the project provides implementation of construction. The detail level of the project decision shall answer, at least, feasibility statement stage according to provisions of the state construction regulations;
- information on the requirements connected with technical training of the project including in need of carrying out concerning the parcel of land of obsledovatelsky, prospecting, land, cartographic, project and project surveying works, inspection of engineering networks, requirement assessment in adjacent infrastructures, in particular, transport, electro-, water - heat supplies and so forth;
- information on technical and qualitative indexes of the project which are going to be reached (the expected performance, product quality indicators (goods, works, services) and other indicators which can be measured and estimated as results of project implementation);
reasons for reliability of technical solution and experience of its use in other projects for the solution of similar tasks;
information on the parcel of land (parcels of land) necessary (necessary) for project implementation, including the description of the minimum requirements concerning it (such) the site (sites) which are sufficient for needs of the applicant (the size, arrangement, infrastructure availability, etc.), in particular:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.