of July 5, 2006 No. 163-III ZRK
About mutual insurance
This Law governs the public relations connected with implementation of mutual insurance and establishes the legal basis of activities of societies of mutual insurance.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) additional contribution - part of the insurance premium which is in addition brought by the member of society of mutual insurance according to the procedure and the cases provided by rules of mutual insurance of society of mutual insurance;
2) mutual insurance - one of insurance forms in case of which each insurer is member of society of mutual insurance;
3) society of mutual insurance (further - society) the legal entity created in form of business of consumer cooperative for the purpose of implementation of mutual insurance of valuable interests of the members;
4) authorized body - National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on mutual insurance is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. If the international treaty ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan establishes other rules, than those which are provided by this Law then are applied rules of the international treaty.
3. The law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About consumer cooperative" extends to activities of societies in the part which is not settled by this Law.
The principles of mutual insurance are:
1) equal rights and obligations of members of society;
2) mutual protection and cross liability of members of society.
1. The legitimate valuable interests of members of society combined by the same risks connected with their activities can be subject of mutual insurance.
2. Mutual insurance is performed on industry "life insurance" and industries "general insurance" according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on insurance and insurance activity.
3. Combination of industries and classes of insurance in mutual insurance is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on insurance and insurance activity.
4. Society has the right to develop the type of insurance combining signs and content of two and more classes of insurance provided by the charter of society taking into account the restrictions on combination of classes of insurance set by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on insurance and insurance activity.
5. Activities of societies for obligatory types of insurance are performed on the conditions provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan regulating obligatory types of insurance.
1) is conducted by the register of societies;
2) is established by the list, forms, terms and procedure for submission of the reporting by societies, except for the financial reporting;
3) considers cases on administrative offenses and imposes measures of administrative punishment according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on administrative offenses;
5) is established by the list, forms and terms of submission of the financial reporting by societies;
6) is determined by the list, forms and terms of representation by societies of primary statistical data;
7) performs other functions provided by this Law, other laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. The name of society shall contain the words "society of mutual insurance".
2. If society performs the single type of mutual insurance, that its name shall contain specifying on this type of insurance.
3. The name of society shall not contain the words "national", "state", "central", "budget", "republican" in the complete or reduced type in any language.
4. In case of change of the location of the permanent body, separate division society shall inform no later than fifteen working days on it authorized body.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.