It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
of May 5, 2021 No. 1643
of April 22, 2021 No. 70
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for creation and representation by banks in the course of liquidation of reports in connection with liquidation of bank
Based on parts (1), (2) Art. 11, item c) parts (1) Art. 27 of the Law on National Bank of Moldova No. 548/1995 (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2015, Art. No. 297-300, 544), with subsequent changes, and also parts (7) Art. 38-6 of the Law on liquidation of banks No. 550/1995 (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2011, No. 78-81, the Art. 199), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: Executive committee of National Bank of Moldova
1. Approve the Instruction about procedure for creation and representation by banks in the course of liquidation of reports in connection with liquidation of bank it (is applied).
2. Recognize invalid the Instruction about procedure for creation and representation by banks in the course of liquidation of reports and information in connection with liquidation of bank approved by the Resolution of Executive committee of National Bank of Moldova No. 87/2017 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 144-148, to the Art. 861) registered in the Ministry of Justice at No. 1209 of April 19, 2017.
Chairman of executive committee
Octavian to Armash
Approved by the Resolution of National Bank of Moldova of April 22, 2021 No. 70
1. This instruction determines procedure for creation and representation to National Bank of Moldova (further - NBM) the reports containing information on liquidation process and is applied to banks whose licenses were revoked by NBM (further - banks).
2. Banks constitute and submit the following reports in NBM:
1) Report No. 1. The main indicators of bank (appendix No. 1) with appendix of the following reports: F 01.00 - Balance and F 02.00 - the Report on the profits or losses constituted according to Instruction regulations on procedure for creation and submission of reports of FINREP by banks at the individual level operating for date of revocation of license of bank;
2) Report No. 2. Cash receipts in bank (appendix No. 2);
3) Report No. 3. The payments performed by bank (appendix No. 3);
4) Report No. 4. Flow of cash liquidity of bank for the accounting period and the forecast the next month (appendix No. 4);
5) Report No. 5. Dynamics of repayment of requirements to bank according to the List of requirements (appendix No. 5);
6) Report No. 6. Credit portfolio of bank (appendix No. 6);
7) Report No. 7. Auctions (appendix No. 7);
8) Report No. 8. The assets which are in property and in ownership of bank, receivables (appendix No. 8);
9) Report No. 9. The civil actions with participation of bank which are considered in degrees of jurisdiction (appendix No. 9);
10) Report No. 10. Poor debtors (appendix No. 10);
11) Report No. 11. Writs of execution (appendix No. 11);
12) Report No. 12. Ownerships in the authorized capital of legal entities (appendix No. 12);
13) Report No. 13. The criminal cases brought for the purpose of compensation of the damage caused to bank (appendix No. 13);
14) Report No. 14. The assets considered on off-balance accounts in the amount of more 100,0 of one thousand lei (appendix No. 14);
15) Report No. 15. Banknotes, commemorative and anniversary coins (appendix No. 15);
16) Report No. 16. Forecast of compensation of money (appendix No. 16).
In addition banks represent to department of the reporting and statistics on the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org the report of F 01.00 - Balance and F 02.00 - the Report on profits or losses.
3. Banks constitute reports for representation of NBM, meaning the following reporting dates:
a) monthly reporting: last day of month;
b) quarter reporting: On March 31, on June 30, on September 30 and on December 31.
4. Frequency of reports:
a) Reports No. 1-15 are submitted monthly;
b) The report No. 16 is submitted quarterly.
5. The reports fastened with the electronicallydigital/sign manual of the liquidator of bank are represented together with the cover letter within no more than 10 working days from reporting date, namely:
a) the monthly reporting is submitted in electronic form in the Excel format on the e-mail address email@example.com;
b) the quarterly reporting is submitted on paper and in electronic form in the Excel format on the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If limiting date of the reporting is festive non-working day, reports are submitted no later than the end of the next working day.
6. Information specified in reports shall reflect condition of bank for the end of operational day of the accounting period (month, quarter, as necessary).
7. In case of creation of reports provisions of the Chart of accounts of financial accounting in licensed banks of the Republic of Moldova, and also provision of the International accounting standards operating for date of revocation of license shall be applied.
8. In reports of the amount are reflected in national currency (MDL) if according to the procedure of creation of the report other is not provided.
9. Foreign currency amounts are converted into national currency on the official rate of national currency in relation to the corresponding foreign currencies established by NBM on reporting date if according to the procedure of creation of the report other is not provided.
10. In reports of the amount in national and foreign currency are reflected with decimal signs (with one figure after comma), with rounding of decimal part to the next integer.
11. Percent are reflected in two figures after comma.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.