of May 6, 2021 No. 305
About approval of requirements to the organization of anti-terrorist protection of objects, vulnerable in the terrorist relation
According to the subitem 4) of Item 3 of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About counteraction to terrorism" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 3, 2015 No. 191 "About approval of requirements to system of anti-terrorist protection of objects, vulnerable in the terrorist relation".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 6, 2021 No. 305
1. These requirements to the organization of anti-terrorist protection of objects, vulnerable in the terrorist relation (further - requirements), are developed according to the subitem 4) of Item 3 of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About counteraction to terrorism" (further - the Law) and determine requirements to the organization of anti-terrorist protection of objects, vulnerable in the terrorist relation.
2. In these requirements the following concepts are used:
1) measures of primary reaction - the complex of priority actions undertaken by personnel of object and employees of the subject of security activities, directed to timely informing authorized state bodies on threat or making of the act of terrorism, and also actions for minimization and liquidation of possible effects of the act of terrorism (assistance in implementation of primary and investigative actions by forces of emergency (primary) reaction, first aid by the victim, evacuation and so on);
2) communication system - set of the technical means and specially allocated communication channels intended for transfer (exchange) of information (information), operational management by activities of security services of object;
3) check-point - specially equipped place intended for ensuring control, the omission, examination of people and vehicles;
4) control and trace strip - strip of the area which surface in natural state or after special processing provides fixing and preserving noticeable prints of traces of penetration of violators;
5) system of video surveillance - set of the functioning video channels, program and technical means of record and storage of video data, and also program and (or) technical means of management performing information exchange among themselves;
6) technical reinforcement - the structural elements, engineering, technical means and (or) their set providing necessary counteraction to unauthorized penetration on object or its parts;
7) system of lighting - set of the technical means allowing to provide the necessary level of illumination for system of video surveillance, visibility of people and vehicles on object in night-time;
8) the protected zone (site) - the territory, and also allocated on object of zone (sites), part of buildings (structures and constructions), the rooms and their structural elements which are subject to protection;
9) the protected objects - buildings, structures and constructions intended for stay of protected persons and also the territory and the water area, adjacent to them;
10) means of restriction of access - the equipment and (or) means interfering unauthorized access to object, its potentially dangerous sites;
11) control and management system for access - set technically the compatible hardware and (or) the software intended for access control, differentiation of the rights to entrance and (or) exit to object and (or) its separate zones of personnel and visitors, collection and storage of information;
12) the alarm system - set jointly the operating technical means intended for detection of unauthorized penetration into the protected zone (site), violation of integrity of the protected zone (site), collection, processing, transfer and submission of information in the set type on violation of integrity of the protected zone (site);
13) rejection zones - the sites of the area located in the territory which is directly adjoining engineering barriers of object, free from constructions, trees, bushes and other;
14) potentially dangerous sites of object - territorially allocated zones (sites), structural and technological elements of object where explosion-fire-hazardous, dangerous chemicals, weapon and ammunition, toxic substances and medicines, elements of technological chains, systems, the equipment or devices, critical zones of object, and also the place of possible mass stay of people on object, making of the act of terrorism on which can promote damnification of life and health, emergence of accident, threat of emergency situation with dangerous social and economic effects, to plunder of dangerous substances and materials for the purpose of their further use for making of the act of terrorism, are used, stored or operated;
15) personnel of objects - the heads, workers, employees of object including performing activities on its leased premises;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.