It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
April 26, 2021
of April 12, 2021 No. 743
About approval of Requirements to specifications of goods with geographical instructions and to the procedure of their approval
According to part three of article 9-1 of the Law "About Legal Protection of Geographical Instructions", Item 1 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 3, 2020 No. 439 "About determination of specially authorized bodies for review specifications of goods and determination and control of special qualities and other characteristics of goods", to Item 9 of the Regulations on the Ministry of development of economy, trade and the agricultural industry of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 20, 2014 No. 459 (in edition of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 17, 2021 to No. 124), I ORDER:
1. Approve Requirements to specifications of goods with geographical instructions and to the procedure of their approval which are applied.
2. To provide to management of state policy in the field of sanitary and phytosanitary measures in accordance with the established procedure provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry of Ukraine according to distribution of obligations.
Minister of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry of Ukraine
It is approved:
The acting as the Chairman of Public service of Ukraine concerning geodesy, cartography and the inventory
Chairman of the Public regulatory service of Ukraine
The vice-chairman of Public service of Ukraine on safety issues of foodstuff and consumer protections
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry of Ukraine of April 12, 2021 No. 743
1. These Requirements are applied to agricultural products (agricultural goods), foodstuff, wines, the flavored wine products, alcoholic drinks and to the procedure of their approval. Action of Requirements extends to the agricultural products, foodstuff intended for consumption by the person and the other goods specified in such groups of the Ukrainian classification of goods of foreign economic activity (UKT foreign trade activities) according to the Law of Ukraine "About the Customs tariff of Ukraine":
1) groups 01 - 04 Sections I;
2) group 05 of the Section I (only commodity subsubline item 0504 00 00th 00, goods item 0511, namely guts, bladders and stomachs of animals, whole and pieces, except fish, fresh, cooled, frozen, salty or in brine, dried or smoked; animal products, in other place not named; the fallen animal groups 01 or 03, unsuitable for the use);
3) groups 06 - the 13th Section II;
4) group 15 of the Section III (only goods items 1501, 1502, 1504, 1507, 1509, 1512, 1517, goods subline item of 1503 of 00, namely fat pork (including hog grease) and fat of poultry, except fat of goods item 0209 or 1503; fat of cattle, sheep or goat, except fat of goods item 1503; hog grease-stearin, hog grease-oil, oleostearine, oleomargarine (oleo-oil) and animal oil, not emulsified, unmixed, not prepared in a different way; fats and oils and their fractions, from fish or marine mammals, not refined or refined, but without change of their chemical composition; oil soy and its fractions which are not refined or refined, but without change of their chemical composition: oils sunflower, safflower or cotton and their fractions which are not refined or refined, but without change of their chemical composition; oil olive and its fractions which are not refined or refined, but without change of their chemical composition; margarine; food mixes or products from animal and vegetable fats and oils and oils or fractions, except food fats, oils or oils and their fractions of goods item 1516);
5) group 16 of the Section IV;
6) group 17 of the Section IV (except goods item of 1704: the confectionery from sugar (including white chocolate) which are not containing some cocoa);
7) group 18 of the Section IV (only commodity subcategories 1801 00 00 00 - cocoa beans, whole or ground, crude or fried, 1802 00 00 00 - shell, peel (peel) and other waste of cocoa);
8) group 20 of the Section IV;
9) group 22 of the Section IV (except subline item natural mineral waters 2201 10);
10) group 23 of the Section IV;
11) group 24 of the Section IV (only goods item of 2401: tobacco raw materials; tobacco waste);
12) group 45 of the Section IX (only goods item 4501: the traditional cork raw or roughly shattered; waste of stopper; crushed, granulated or ground);
13) group 53 of the Section XI (only goods items 5301 and 5302: the linen fiber processed or raw, but nepryadeny; waste and waste of flax (including yarn wastes and garnetted stock); fiber hempy (Cannabis sativa L.), raw or processed, but nepryadeny; waste and waste of hemp (including yarn wastes and garnetted stock);
14) chocolate and other products on the basis of chocolate; bread, ready-made products from grain, grain crops, flour, in particular, cakes, cakes, cookies, flour confectionery; drinks on the basis of plant extracts; products from the macaroni test, salt; gum, pitches natural; mustard powder and prepared mustard; hay; essential oils; stopper; cochineal insect; flowers and decorative greens; cotton; wool; plant materials for production of wattled products; fiber linen, rasshchipanny; the raw skins, carried; natural fur; feathers.
2. In these Requirements terms are used in such values:
the flavored wine product - alcoholic drink of grape origin with addition of vkuso-aromatic substances;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.