of May 13, 2021 No. 267
About procedure for functioning and use of centralized information system of health care
According to the paragraph the seventh No. 2435-XII "About health care" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: parts two of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 18, 1993
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for functioning and use of centralized information system of health care it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Health to determine terms and procedure for connection of the organizations of health care to centralized information system of health care.
3. This resolution becomes effective since July 23, 2021.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of May 13, 2021 No. 267
1. This Provision determines procedure for functioning and use of centralized information system of health care (further - TsISZ).
2. For the purposes of this provision terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About health care", the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 10, 2008 No. 455-Z "About information, informatization and information security" and also the following terms and their determinations are used:
medical information system - the information system intended for processing, accumulating, storage and search of the electronic medical record of the patient;
system of support of adoption of clinical decisions - the information system intended for information support of delivery of health care, medical observation and conducting medical examinations.
3. Connection of the state organizations of health care to TsISZ is performed by her operator on a grant basis.
4. Main objective of functioning of TsISZ is assistance to improvement of availability and to improvement of quality of delivery of health care, including:
assistance to process of adoption of clinical decisions;
improvement of quality and efficiency of the made management decisions on the basis of statistical and analytical data;
providing conditions for life-long professional education in the field of health care.
5. Main objectives of TsISZ:
development of electronic health care;
collection, accumulating, storage of information on the state of health of patients;
information security, containing in TsISZ, according to the legislation;
transfer of medical services to electronic type;
creation of single electronic archive of medical information on patients on the basis of the electronic medical record of the patient;
ensuring functioning of system of support of adoption of clinical decisions;
ensuring interdepartmental information exchange according to the procedure and on the conditions determined by the legislation;
provision of access to citizens to services in the field of health care with use of private electronic office of the patient;
providing technical and organizational conditions for realization of the rights and legitimate interests of patients when using information technologies.
6. The Ministry of Health for ensuring functioning of TsISZ:
coordinates interaction of the operator and users of TsISZ;
performs organizational and methodical management of functioning and development of TsISZ.
7. Operation of TsISZ is performed by her operator determined by the Ministry of Health.
8. TsISZ consists of subsystems of the functional and providing appointment, and also other subsystems.
The subsystems providing the solution of tasks of TsISZ belong to subsystems of functional purpose.
The software and hardware complexes, system of information security and other subsystems providing proper technical functioning and interdepartmental information exchange of TsISZ belong to subsystems of the providing appointment.
9. TsISZ includes:
9.2. the user interfaces of the TsISZ services (including the version for mobile devices);
9.3. subsystems of functional purpose:
electronic medical record of the patient;
system of support of adoption of clinical decisions;
single system of the directions of patients;
storage, analysis and visualization of medical images;
management of queues;
making an appointment and challenge on the house of the health worker;
laboratory information system;
radiological information system;
drugstore of the organization of health care;
passport of the organization;
information and analytical system;
registers on various aspects of health care;
accounting of medical equipment, accounting and management of information and telecommunication infrastructure;
9.4. subsystems of the providing appointment:
management of normative reference information;
functional monitoring and audit;
system of information security;
integration (service) tire;
the interaction module with the State management system open keys of verification of the digital signature of the Republic of Belarus;
the interaction module with the nation-wide automated information system;
the interaction module with the information resources "Unified Register of Administrative-territorial and Territorial Units of the Republic of Belarus", "Register of Names of Streets and Roads", "Register of Addresses of the Republic of Belarus";
the interaction module with the state information system "Register of the Population";
the interaction module with unified information system of sanitary and epidemiologic service.
10. Information exchange of TsISZ with other information systems is performed according to standards, rules and regulations of functioning of TsISZ which are developed and affirm her operator.
11. Interaction of TsISZ with the state information systems (resources) is performed according to the procedure, determined by the legislation, based on the agreement(s) (agreement(s), the prisoner(s) between owners (operators) of information systems (resources) and if necessary the operator of the nation-wide automated information system.
12. The operator of TsISZ performs the following functions:
ensuring the round-the-clock functioning of TsISZ;
organization of provision and termination of access for users to TsISZ;
consultation of users in use TsISZ;
technical supply of information exchange with the state information systems (resources);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.