of May 9, 2021 No. 2
About protection of sovereignty and the constitutional system
Realizing responsibility before present and future generations of citizens of the country for preserving sovereignty of the Republic of Belarus, ensuring its national security and territorial integrity, peace, protection of life and human health in the conditions of global challenges and threats, according to part three of article 101 of the Constitution of the Republic of Belarus I decide:
1. In case of death of the President of the Republic of Belarus as a result of attempt at his life, making of the act of terrorism, external aggression, owing to other actions of violent nature:
without delay based on the decision of the Security Council of the Republic of Belarus in accordance with the established procedure in the territory of the Republic of Belarus the emergency or warlike situation is entered;
state bodies, their officials are effective according to decisions of the Security Council of the Republic of Belarus.
2. The Security Council of the Republic of Belarus determines the list of the measures which are subject to application in the conditions of emergency or warlike situation, restrictions (suspensions), including:
establishment of restrictions for freedom of travel;
prohibition or restriction of holding mass actions;
prohibition of holding strikes;
establishment of curfew;
safety of persons and objects.
3. Decisions of the Security Council of the Republic of Belarus on realization of the powers provided by this Decree:
are obligatory for all state bodies, other organizations, officials and citizens;
are subject to immediate execution;
are accepted by secret vote by a majority vote of permanent members of the Security Council of the Republic of Belarus, but at least than two thirds of voices of their total number.
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus presides over meetings of the Security Council of the Republic of Belarus.
4. By consideration of the questions connected with elections chairmen regional (The Minsk city) executive committees with voting power participate in meeting of the Security Council of the Republic of Belarus.
5. In case of non-execution by heads of state bodies, other organizations, other officials of decisions of the Security Council of the Republic of Belarus this state body has the right:
dismiss such persons;
appoint other persons to the corresponding position.
6. This Decree becomes effective from the date of its signing, is temporary and according to part three of article 101 of the Constitution of the Republic of Belarus is submitted for consideration of National assembly of the Republic of Belarus.
President of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.