of April 27, 2021 No. 1414-IX
About the basic principles of youth policy
This Law determines the purpose, tasks, the basic principles, the directions and mechanisms of realization of youth policy in Ukraine, guarantee of participation of youth in forming and realization, feature of the organizational and legal basis of education and activities of youth and children's public associations.
In this Law the stated below terms are used in such value:
1) the budget grant in the sphere of youth policy (further - grant) - the target help in type of means or the property provided on non-paid and irretrievable basis at the expense of means state and/or local budgets, the international technical assistance to subjects of youth work on results of competitive selection on implementation of youth projects as project or institutional support;
2) street culture - the youth subculture which reflects conduct of life hobbies and views of the young people united by common interests, values, installations and forms of behavior and differs from the traditional (commonly accepted) culture of society, though is connected with it;
3) children's public organization - public association, members (participants) of which are physical persons aged from 6 up to 18 years, except the cases determined by this Law, and founders - physical persons which reached 14 years;
4) children's public association - voluntary merging of physical persons aged from 6 up to 18 years, except the cases determined by this Law and/or children's public organizations for ensuring realization and protection of the rights and freedoms of children, satisfaction their personal, public, in particular, economic, social, cultural, ecological and others, requirements and interests;
5) institutional support - the target help in type of means or property provided to youth/children's public associations on implementation of youth projects, for ensuring their institutional development in the form of financing of costs for development of material and technical resources, training, advanced training, compensation of workers within tasks of youth policy according to the procedure, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
6) institutional development - sustainable complex development of youth and children's public associations, youth centers for accomplishment of tasks of youth policy;
7) young family - family in the value given in the Family code of Ukraine, the age of each member in which does not exceed 35 years;
8) youth public organization - public association, founders and members (participants) of which are physical persons aged from 14 up to 35 years, except the cases determined by this Law;
9) youth infrastructure - buildings, constructions, youth spaces, other rooms, the parcels of land used by public authorities, local government bodies, subjects of youth work for realization of youth policy and/or for implementation of youth work;
10) youth policy - the direction of state policy directed to creation of social and economic, political, organizational, legal conditions and guarantees for socialization and integration of children and youth in public processes which are performed for the benefit of children and youth and with their participation;
11) youth work - the activities directed to involvement of children and youth to public life which is performed by children and youth, together with children and youth or for the benefit of children and youth by means of instruments of joint decision making;
12) youth public association - voluntary merging of physical persons aged from 14 up to 35 years, except the cases determined by this Law and/or youth public organizations for ensuring realization and protection of the rights and freedoms of youth, its satisfaction public, in particular, economic, social, cultural, ecological and others, requirements and interests;
13) the youth worker - person who carries out youth work had specialized training according to the procedure, determined by the central executive body which provides forming and realizes youth policy, and received the standard certificate;
14) the youth project - the activities of subjects of youth work directed to creation of product, benefit or service (their set) within accomplishment of tasks of youth policy;
15) youth space - the room, the building or its part, the parcel of land used for implementation of youth work;
16) the youth center - organization, the company, the organization which is carrying out youth work;
17) youth - young people - persons aged from 14 up to 35 years which are citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and stateless persons, being in Ukraine on legal causes;
18) informal youth consolidation - group of the young people united by common interests and requirements;
19) gifted youth - young people who showed capabilities in the field of science of education, technicians, entrepreneurships, arts, culture or physical culture and sport also achieved powerful success in the specified spheres;
20) project support - the target help in the type of means or property provided to subjects of youth work for implementation of youth projects in the form of financing of direct expenses on implementation of the youth project and indirect expenses (administrative expenses) on servicing and management of the youth project within tasks of youth policy according to the procedure, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
21) subjects of youth work - physical persons, physical persons - entrepreneurs, legal entities, irrespective of legal form, pattern of ownership and subordination, carrying out youth work. Young people, youth and children's public associations, other public associations, youth councils, bodies (organizations) of student's and student's self-government, the youth centers, youth workers, advisers for youth questions, charitable organizations, informal youth associations treat subjects of youth work, in particular.
1. The legislation in the sphere of youth policy consists of the Constitution of Ukraine, international treaties and agreements which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, this Law and other regulatory legal acts regulating legal relationship in this sphere.
1. The purpose of youth policy is creation of conditions for self-realization and development of potential of youth, increase in level of her independence and competitiveness, ensuring active participation of youth in public life.
2. The main objectives of youth policy are:
1) creation of conditions for involvement of youth to public, political, social and economic, cultural life of society, promoting of role and importance of participation of youth in decision making process;
2) support of youth in realization of its social and economic potential, including for the solution of housing questions, questions of professional development, employment, satisfaction of educational, medical, cultural and other requirements;
3) forming of civil, national and cultural identity of the Ukrainian youth;
4) assistance to institutional development of youth and children's public associations, youth centers, to strengthening of their role in the course of socialization of youth;
5) development of youth infrastructure;
6) development of national and international youth cooperation.
3. The state in the procedure determined by the law promotes creation of conditions for:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.