It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On May 6, 2021 No. 196
of April 27, 2021 No. 155
About the List of separate types of the professional activity and activities connected with source of enhanced danger on occupation which set restrictions for persons having narcological diseases
According to article 196 of the Code of health care of the Republic of Tajikistan the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the List of separate types of the professional activity and activities connected with source of enhanced danger on occupation which set restrictions for persons having narcological diseases it (is applied).
2. To the ministries and departments, local executive bodies of the government, the companies, organizations and other organizations, irrespective of pattern of ownership and departmental subordination to provide execution of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 27, 2021 No. 155
1. The activities connected with drug trafficking and psychotropic substances
2. The activities connected with cultivation of narcotic plants
3. The activities connected with foundry and welding works indoors and in open space (manganese and its connections)
4. The activities connected with repair and start of wells in case of development of oil and conversion of gas (karbogidrata free and limited)
5. The activities connected with production of lead accumulators, welding and cutting of layers, covering with lead soil, colourful works with permanent use of lead paints (lead and its inorganic compounds)
6. The activities connected with production of tetraethyllead in ethyl liquid (tetraethyllead). Production and use of gasoline, aviation and ethyl
7. The activities connected with production (open and underground method) and conversion of minerals
8. The works connected with production and application (including laboratory works) benzene, homologs and produktion of benzene (izopropilbenzol, styrene, toluene and others)
10. Underwater works
11. Underground works
12. The works which are directly connected with production, transportation and use of flammable and explosive materials and substances, works on explosive and fire-dangerous productions
13. Work in workplaces with conditions of constants and variation magnetic and electric fields
14. Work in workplaces with conditions of production vibration (general and local)
15. Work in workplaces with conditions of high level of production noise
16. The work which is directly connected with high atmospheric pressure
17. The works on water constructions connected with preparation of water and servicing of water supply systems
18. High-rise works and connected with ascension on height
19. The works connected with servicing of weight lifting equipments (crane operators of cranes lifting and bridge)
20. The activities connected with crane operators of cranes (automobile, caterpillar, port and walking)
21. The activities connected with elevator operators and attendants of high-speed elevators
22. The work connected with servicing of difficult electric oborudovaniye
23. Medical activities
24. The work connected with production of vitamins, sulfanylamide, pyrazolonew, antineoplastic and hormonal medicines, neuroleptics, anticoagulants and anesthetics (ftorotan)
25. The works in the organizations of the medical industry and pharmacy chain connected with production, packing and realization of medicines
26. The works connected with movement of urban transportation and in-plant rail transport
27. Works as members of flight crews of aircrafts of civil aviation, and also dispatchers performing the organization and air traffic control
28. The pedagogical activities, and also the activities which are directly connected and not connected with educational process in the educational organizations
29. Works in nurseries and the teenage seasonal improving organizations
30. Works with use of the data relating according to the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan to information of limited access
31. The works connected with reservoirs of high pressure
32. The works connected with use of explosives
33. Work in law-enforcement and military structures
34. The activities connected with traffic in weapons
35. Works on workplaces on which working conditions are carried to the harmful or dangerous working conditions established by results of carrying out special assessment of working conditions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.