of April 23, 2021 No. 42
About approval of Rules of implementation of metrological assessment in work type on calibration of measuring instruments
Based on Item 7 of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of September 5, 1995 No. 3848-X ІІ "About ensuring unity of measurements" and subitem 6.1 of Item 6 of the Regulations on the State committee on standardization of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 31, 2006 No. 981, the State committee on standardization of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve Rules of implementation of metrological assessment in work type on calibration of measuring instruments (are applied).
2. Determine that calibration of the measuring instruments intended for application in the sphere of legislative metrology and which underwent metrological certification till November 27, 2020 according to the legislation on ensuring unity of measurements is performed by the techniques of calibration of measuring instruments approved in case of their metrological certification.
V. B. Tataritsky
It is approved
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of the State committee on standardization of the Republic of Belarus of April 23, 2021 No. 42
1. These rules establish requirements to procedure for the organization and the implementation of calibration of the measuring instruments applied in case of measurements in the sphere of legislative metrology and used in accredited test laboratories (centers) (further if other is not provided, - calibration).
2. For the purposes of these rules terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About ensuring unity of measurements" are used (further - the Law).
3. Calibration is carried out for the purpose of application of the valid metrological characteristics of measuring instruments when carrying out measurements.
4. Calibration is carried out for the measuring instruments specified in the list of categories of measuring instruments, representing set of the measuring instruments of identical appointment applied in case of measurements in the sphere of legislative metrology, copies approved like which are subject to the state checking with the frequency established in it, based on the request for carrying out calibration, on condition of the conclusion of the contract for carrying out calibration.
5. Calibration is carried out for determination of metrological characteristics of the measuring instruments specified in the request for carrying out calibration, taking into account mandatory metrological requirements of the calibrated measuring instrument.
6. Time interval between calibrations (further - intercalibrating interval) cannot exceed time interval between checkings established in case of approval like measuring instrument.
7. Persons from among determined in Item 2 of article 29 of the Law can be applicants on calibration.
8. Calibration is carried out on technical base of authorized legal entities from among the legal entities accredited according to the rules of accreditation regulating procedures and other questions of accreditation of the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs performing calibration (further - authorized legal entities on calibration), in stationary, portable or temporary laboratories, on production site, maintenance, repair of measuring instruments or on technical base of applicants on calibration on the place of operation of measuring instruments.
9. Calibration is performed according to calibration techniques as which the calibration techniques established by the international, interstate and state standards and also the calibration techniques developed by authorized legal entities on calibration on the basis of the hierarchical scheme of calibration can be used.
10. The standards of units of sizes applied to carrying out calibration shall provide metrological traceability of results of measurements to units of the sizes reproduced by national standards of units of sizes, international standards of units of sizes or national standards of units of sizes of foreign states.
11. The organization and procedure for carrying out calibration includes:
registration by the applicant on calibration of the request for carrying out calibration and representation to her authorized legal entity on calibration;
consideration and the analysis of the request for calibration by the authorized legal entity on calibration for the purpose of determination of technical capabilities of carrying out calibration according to requirements of the applicant, calibration technique availability (if necessary);
conclusion of the contract for carrying out calibration;
acceptance by the authorized legal entity on calibration of measuring instrument on calibration with preliminary check of its functioning according to operational documentation;
carrying out calibration according to the requirements specified in the contract for carrying out calibration;
processing of results of measurements with estimation of uncertainty by results of calibration;
registration by the authorized legal entity on calibration of results of calibration.
12. The commitment form on carrying out calibration if necessary is determined by the authorized legal entity on calibration taking into account specifics of measuring instrument and the carried-out works on calibration.
The request for carrying out calibration for each measuring instrument specified in it shall contain information:
about the applicant on calibration and (or) the owner of measuring instrument;
name and type of measuring instrument;
serial or other identification number of measuring instrument;
amount of works on calibration;
conditions of carrying out calibration (if necessary);
other information determined by the authorized legal entity on calibration necessary for calibration implementation.
13. The measuring instrument is represented on calibration net and reactivated.
Together with measuring instrument are represented:
the completing devices specified in the description like measuring instruments, including in the presence batteries and standard samples (if necessary);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.