of April 3, 2021 No. PP-5053
About optimization of structure and reducing number of established posts of state governing bodies
For the purpose of ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of activities of state governing bodies of the country proceeding from the large-scale reforms undertaken in such directions as implementation of modern market mechanisms of state regulation, reducing non-core tasks in state bodies and implementation in their activities of digital technologies, and also attraction of private sector to implementation of the state functions:
1. Approve the offers of the Republican commission on reducing established posts of managerial personnel and optimization of structure of state governing bodies, their departmental and territorial subdivisions providing:
a) since May 1, 2021:
optimization to 15 percent of number of managerial personnel and determination of updated extreme number of state governing bodies, their departmental and territorial subdivisions according to appendix No. 1 *;
reducing positions of deputy managers of the ministries and departments according to appendix No. 2 *;
* appendices No. 1 and 2 are given in Uzbek.
b) abolition of the Agency on market development of the capital and transfer of all its tasks, functions and powers to the Ministry of Finance.
2. To the Ministry of Finance (T. A. Ishmetov) together with the interested ministries and departments to introduce the draft decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan providing in a month:
transfer to the Ministry of Finance of powers, rights, obligations and property of the Agency on market development of the capital;
determination of the mechanism of the subsequent projects implementation of the abolished Agency with participation of the international financial institutions and foreign government financial organizations in coordination with the specified organizations;
expansion of activities of the Ministry of Finance for the transfer account to it powers of the Agency on market development of the capital.
3. To heads of the state governing bodies specified in appendices to this resolution:
in week time to form the commissions on optimization of number of employees of central office and the subordinated organizations and to approve the list of the reduced positions;
provide strict observance of requirements of the labor law, non-admission of violation of labor rights of workers which established posts are subject to reducing;
considering redistribution of functional obligations as a result of optimization of established posts, till May 1, 2021 to review and approve job descriptions of managerial personnel.
4. To the ministry of employment and employment relationships together with the Federation Council of labor unions of Uzbekistan to take measures for rendering assistance in employment of workers which established posts are reduced.
5. To the Ministry of Finance (T. A. Ishmetov) till May 15, 2021:
provide registration of staff lists of the ministries, departments and other state-financed organizations according to the extreme number of managerial personnel and regulations of number of support personnel determined by this resolution;
introduce the draft of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on implementation of single system of the compensation providing increase in efficiency of activities of state governing bodies, their departmental and territorial subdivisions, strengthening of aspiration to highly effective work, ensuring interest of workers in increase in the professional level.
6. To the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty (I. I. Norkulov), to the Ministry of Finance (O. Z. Nasritdinkhodzhayev), to Agency on management of the state assets (A. Zh. Ortikov) to initiate at general meetings of shareholders (participants) of economic societies, in authorized fund (capital) of which the state share constitutes 50 and more percent, and also in governing bodies of the state companies reducing at least one position of the deputy manager, and also optimization of number of managerial personnel in the amount of 10 percent.
7. To the agency of development of public service in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan (O. A. Chasanoff), to the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty (I. I. Norkulov), to the Ministry of Justice (R. K. Davletov) together with other interested ministries and departments:
a) to introduce the draft of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan providing to three-months time:
implementation in public authorities on places and state bodies of modern evaluation methods on the basis of key performance indicators (KPI) by means of active application of information and communication technologies;
reducing number of state bodies within administrative reforms with carrying out deep efficiency analysis and effectiveness of their activities, and also duplicative functions and tasks;
review of structure and number of managerial personnel of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas, city of Tashkent, areas and cities;
b) till September 1, 2021 development and step-by-step implementation in state bodies of special program complex of rating assessment of results of achievement of key performance indicators (KPI) by workers.
8. To the agency of development of public service in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution.
9. Assign to the deputy prime minister D. A. Kuchkarov and the Minister of Finance T. A. Ishmetov the personal responsibility for the effective organization of execution of this resolution.
Discussion of course of execution of this resolution, implementation of coordination and control of activities of the departments responsible for its execution to assign to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov and the head of Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Z. Sh. Nizomiddinov.
To inform the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan till August 1, 2021 on effectiveness of the performed measures.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.