of April 30, 2021 No. 357
About approval of Instructions for use Single notarial information system
According to Item 6 of article 4-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About notariate" I ORDER:
1. Approve Instructions for use by the Single notarial information system according to appendix to this order.
2. To provide to department of registration service and organization of legal services of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Vice-Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of digital development, innovations and aerospace industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 30, 2021 No. 357
1. These rules of use to the Single notarial information system (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 6 of article 4-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About notariate" and determine procedure for use to the Single notarial information system (further by the text - ENIS).
2. The basic concepts used in these rules:
1) access - actions for creation of accounting record in ENIS.
2) the user of ENIS - the notaries of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the staff of territorial authorities of justice, notarial chambers and Republican notarial chamber registered in the ENIS system for accomplishment of specific functions;
3) the account - information on the user of ENIS: user name, access rights to resources during the work with ENIS;
4) electronically - the digital signature (further - the EDS) - set of the electronic digital symbols created by means of the digital signature and confirming reliability of the electronic document, its accessory and invariance of content;
3. For work in ENIS the user needs to have the EDS of physical person.
4. The user for receipt of access to ENIS needs to write the application in territorial notarial chambers (dalee-TNP). After appointment of the employee of TNP creates accounting record in ENIS.
5. The bases for the termination of access to ENIS is:
1) exit or exception of the notary of membership of territorial notarial chamber or cancellation of its license;
2) dismissal of the employee of territorial authority of justice and notarial chamber and Republican notarial chamber.
6. For the termination of access to ENIS on the bases specified in Item 5 of Rules, the user needs to direct the application with appendix of supporting documents. Based on the statement the employee of TNP makes blocking of accounting record of the user.
7. Forming in the ENIS database of accounting record of the user of ENIS is result of accomplishment of process of registration.
8. For authentication in system the user of ENIS needs to use the EDS.
9. Transfer of the EDS to the third parties is not allowed.
10. It is not allowed to users of ENIS:
1) to work under someone else's account and the EDS;
To tell 2) to other administrators and users of ENIS the password from the EDS;
3) to write down the password from the EDS on paper, in the file, the electronic notebook and other data carriers, including on objects;
4) leaving workplace to leave the ENIS system not blocked.
11. When using the EDS the user of ENIS is guided by requirements:
1) not to keep and not to transfer the EDS to other persons;
2) in case of password loss/compromise from the EDS it is necessary to make withdrawal of the EDS according to Rules of issue, storage, withdrawal of registration certificates and confirmations of accessory and reality of open key of the digital signature by the root certification center of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certification center of state bodies and national certification center of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 26, 2015 No. 727 (No. 12181) is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan on October 16, 2015;
3) to ensure confidentiality and safety of the password of the EDS.
12. On the expiration of calendar year from the date of receipt of the EDS, the user of ENIS needs to reissue the new EDS, otherwise the accounting record will be blocked by system automatically.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.