of April 21, 2021 No. PP-5087
About additional measures for enhancement of system of support of entrepreneurship, further improvement of business climate
For the purpose of further improvement of conditions of business, consecutive continuation of reforms on development of entrepreneurship, expansion of mechanisms of support of entrepreneurs, providing them with necessary financial and infrastructure resources:
1. Since May 1, 2021 to implement the following additional measures of the state support of subjects of entrepreneurship:
a) State fund of support of business activity:
compensation for a period of up to three years for covering of the part of the interest rate which is exceeding the main rate, but not exceeding 30 percent of the main rate, the credits and leasing allocated by commercial banks in national currency to small business entities which total cost does not exceed 5 billion sum interest rate is provided - does not exceed 1, the 5-fold size of the main rate of the Central bank;
the guarantee on the credits of commercial banks to 75 percent of loan amount for realization of entrepreneurial initiatives, but not exceeding the 150-fold size of basic settlement size is provided to the citizens registered in the information system "Unified Register of Social Protection";
b) The agency of promotion of export to commercial banks provides financial resources for financing of revolving credits on replenishment of current assets of exporters when exporting of goods by them (including when exporting of conversion products by the companies in customs regime "re-export") with payment deferral condition on them. At the same time the credits at the expense of these resources are allocated at the rate 4 annual interest rates (including margin of bank - 2 percent) for the term of payment deferral and in the amount of the cost of the exported products, but in equivalent no more than 3 million US dollars.
2. Take into consideration that individual entrepreneurs have the right to use guarantees and compensations of the State fund of support of business activity.
3. Direct 70 percent of the credits allocated within development programs of family entrepreneurship for projects of small business, 30 percent - in priority procedure to self-employment (effective use of personal plot, development in house conditions of workmanship and home work). At the same time at least 15 percent of the allocated funds are allocated for financing of small projects in the field of rendering services on places, especially in the cities.
district (city) Kengasha of People's Deputies - power to reduce to 50 percent the starting price the property right and leases to the parcels of land, located in the remote and hard to reach areas, in case of exposure it for auction;
The Jokargi Kenes of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and regional Kengasha of People's Deputies - power to determine borders of the remote and hard to reach areas on which the discount from the starting price in case of exposure to auction is established the property right and leases to the parcels of land.
5. Resolve since June 1, 2021 allocation to investors through electronic online auction on E-IJRO AUKSION trading floor of the low-fertile, not used farmlands in the places, adjacent to infrastructure, including adjoining roads of republican value according to the list approved in accordance with the established procedure for construction of facilities of the industry and servicing on the basis of the project.
6. To deputy prime ministers Zh. Kuchkarov and Sh. Ganiyev together with the Ministry of Agriculture, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas till May 15, 2021 to create the list of the low-fertile, not used farmlands allocated for construction of facilities of the industry and servicing with carrying out inventory count of farmlands, and also to provide approval by each area with indication of their clear boundary and the area.
7. To the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty together with the Ministry of investments and foreign trade, khokimiyats of the Andijan, Namangan, Fergana, Samarkand and Bukhara regions in a month to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on provision to subjects of entrepreneurship through auction (including, on the terms of payment payment by installments, and also with permission of holding the auction with the single participant) the parcels of land on the area at least 20 hectares in the cities of Andijan, Namangan, Fergana, Samarkand, Urgutsk and Gizhduvansk areas with the available infrastructure for the organization of the modern trade and industrial territories, construction on them and realization of trade production facilities.
At the same time the main condition of creation of the trade and industrial territories is placement on the first floor of buildings of objects of trade and servicing, on upper floors - production facilities.
8. To provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas reaching an agreement with subjects of entrepreneurship on reorganization in modern style on the basis of public-private partnership of old buildings at least 500 descents of citizens makhally during 2021-2022.
At the same time to provide construction instead of the one-storey building of two - and the three-storyed building, and also leaving at the disposal of the subject of entrepreneurship for 30 years on the basis of free use of the second and third floors of the building for creation of objects of small production, trade consumer services, the centers of training in professions of jobless women and youth.
9. Determine that since June 1, 2021:
the taxpayers who are performing activities more than three years, timely paying the accrued taxes, but owing to financial position not having possibility of payment of tax debt are granted the right to tax payment by installments;
the participants of foreign economic activity who are engaged in the commodity import more than three years fulfilling obligations on customs payments, but owing to financial position not having possibility of their payment at the scheduled time are granted the right to customs payment by installments.
At the same time the amount of taxes or customs payments paid on this procedure by installments without pledge shall not exceed 50 percent of the amount of taxes or payments paid by the subject of entrepreneurship within the last three years.
To the Ministry of Finance together with the State Tax Committee and the State Customs Committee to approve temporary payment procedure of taxes and customs payments by installments proceeding from this Item in a month.
10. Since May 1, 2021 to reduce the size of the penalties established in the legislation for the exporters which allowed delay of currency receipts from abroad and the importers who timely did not provide import to the republic and registration of goods in customs regime "release for free circulation", performance of works or rendering services twice.
Stop application of penalties against business entities for overdue receivables on the foreign trade transactions, created as of May 1, 2021, and to estimate terms of emergence of receivables again since May 1, 2021.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.