of April 21, 2021 No. PP-5088
About measures for the organization of activities of youth industrial and entrepreneurial zones, and also support of entrepreneurial initiatives of youth
For the purpose of assistance of realization of entrepreneurial initiatives, startup projects and results of applied researches of youth, full support of projects of young subjects of entrepreneurship in the sphere of the industry and rendering services, and also ensuring execution of the tasks determined in the State program by strategy implementation of actions in five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017 - 2021 in "Year of support of youth and strengthening of health of the population":
1. Approve the offer of the Ministry of investments and foreign trade, the Ministry of Economic Development and reducing poverty, the Ministry of Finance, Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Agency on cases of youth on creation of youth industrial and entrepreneurial zones (further - Youth industrial zones) in the regions specified in the list according to appendix No. 1*.
2. Determine the main objectives of the created Youth industrial zones:
broad involvement of youth to business activity by provision of floor spaces by it in the territory of Youth industrial zones for the organization and implementation of business activity;
rendering assistance and creating favorable conditions for projects implementation, initiatives and the ideas of youth in the sphere of the industry and rendering services;
implementation of tasks of business incubator for the purpose of the organization of "startups", and also stable development of activities and increase in competitiveness of young subjects of entrepreneurship;
rendering youth to the practical help in implementation in production process and commercializations of results of its innovative developments, and also in establishment of cooperation communications with large industrial enterprises;
employment and increase in social and economic activity of the unoccupied youth including included in "Yoshlar in daftar".
3. (Voitov) together with the ministries, departments and executive bodies on places to provide to the ministry of investments and foreign trade the complete organization of activities:
till September 1, 2021 - 77 Youth industrial zones specified in the list according to appendix No. 2 *;
till January 1, 2022 - all other Youth industrial zones.
4. Approve the Address program for providing youth industrial and entrepreneurial zones with road and transport and engineering and communication infrastructure (further - the Address program) according to appendix No. 3*.
* Appendices No. No. 1 - 3 it is brought in Uzbek.
5. Create in the Ministry of investments and foreign trade Fund of support of young entrepreneurs (further - Fund) without the status of the legal entity.
Determine sources of forming of fund:
100 million US dollars gratuitously allocated by fund of reconstruction and development;
loans of the international financial institutions, foreign government financial organizations, foreign banks and private finance companies;
the income arriving from placement in accordance with the established procedure of available funds of Fund on deposits of commercial banks;
other sources which are not forbidden by acts of the legislation.
6. Determine the main directions of expenditure of fund:
creation of modern productions on production of import-substituting products with the high value added demanded in the foreign markets and financing of projects in the sphere of rendering services;
the organization of financing of projects in such directions as deep conversion, storage and packaging of fruit and vegetable and agricultural products, clothing, footwear, tanning and haberdashery, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, electrotechnical and mechanical engineering industry, production of modern construction materials, workmanship, information and communication technologies, and also creation of new modern productions in other directions;
establishment of strong cooperation communications based on domestic raw materials and materials and financing of projects in the sphere of deepening of processes of localization of production of high-tech products.
7. To provide to fund of reconstruction and development allocation Fonda of 50 percent of means from 100 million US dollars within two months for forming of the original capital, the remained 50 percent - within six months.
8. To the Ministry of Finance together with the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers the offer on modification and amendments in the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan in a month "About the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2021", following from this resolution.
9. Determine that:
a) the works provided by the Address program are carried out at the expense of the means saved within the Development program of social and production infrastructure of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2021 - 2023, local budgets and own means of suppliers;
b) Youth industrial zones are created on the idle floor spaces with the existing or easily carried out technical communications, and also land of nonagricultural appointment;
c) investment projects on placement in Youth industrial zones are selected by the working groups created under the direction of hokim of the cities (areas);
d) the parcels of land in the territory of Youth industrial zones up to 1 000 m - are allocated according to the procedure of exception without carrying out electronic biddings based on decisions by Kengasha People's Deputies of areas (cities). At the same time the empty buildings and constructions (immovable objects of state-owned property) are leased at the rates which are annually determined by the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent which is not exceeding the established minimum amount of the rent for use of real state-owned property;
e) in case of placement in the territory of Youth industrial zones investment the startup projects, providing production organization on patent basis, investment projects directed to production of innovative products, and also the investment projects on production of import-substituting and export-oriented competitive products providing the organization for youth at least 70 percent of the created new workplaces including for employment of the youth included in "youth notebooks" have priority;
e) within the investment projects financed by fund:
financial resources are allocated with commercial banks to one young subject of entrepreneurship one-timely in the amount of, not exceeding in equivalent of 100 thousand US dollars, for a period of up to seven years;
investment projects are financed by cost in equivalent to 100 thousand US dollars by fund; the part which exceeded it is provided without application of the privileges provided by this resolution in general procedure through commercial banks;
financial resources on financing of investment projects are provided to commercial banks within the available fund, domestic currency loans - on annual rate of 10 percent, foreign currency loans - on annual rate 2 percent;
commercial banks allocate domestic currency loans with establishment of the bank margin which is not exceeding 4 percent and annual rate of 14 percent, foreign currency loans - the bank margin which is not exceeding 1 percent and annual rate 3 percent;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.