It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
April 7, 2021
of March 23, 2021 No. 601
About approval of Rules of the address with the products imported (sent) on customs area of Ukraine as trade (exhibition) models or subjects to scientific research
According to the paragraph to third part nine of article 41 of the Law of Ukraine "About the state control of compliance with law about foodstuff, sterns, by-products of animal origin, health and wellbeing of animals", to Item 9 of the Regulations on the Ministry of development of economy, trade and the agricultural industry of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 20, 2014 No. 459 (in edition of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 17, 2021 to No. 124), I ORDER:
2. To provide to management of state policy in the field of sanitary and phytosanitary measures submission of this order in the procedure established by the legislation on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry of Ukraine according to distribution of obligations.
Minister of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry of Ukraine
It is approved:
Chairman of the State Customs Service of Ukraine
The chairman of Public service of Ukraine on safety issues of foodstuff and consumer protections
Chairman of the Public regulatory service of Ukraine
First Deputy Minister of digital transformation of Ukraine
Minister of Finance of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry of Ukraine of March 23, 2021 No. 601
1. These Rules extend on the physical persons and legal entity performing import (transfer) to customs area of Ukraine of products which are imported (are sent) as trade (exhibition) models or subjects to scientific research (further - products).
2. In these Rules terms are used in the values given in the Laws of Ukraine "About the basic principles and requirements to safety and quality of foodstuff", "About veterinary medicine", "About the state control of compliance with law about foodstuff, sterns, by-products of animal origin, health and wellbeing of animals", "About retirement, conversion, utilization, destruction or further use of low-quality and dangerous products".
3. Operators of the market or persons authorized by them who perform import (transfer) to customs area of Ukraine of products shall:
1) before import (transfer) of goods to customs area of Ukraine to present Gosprodpotrebsluzhbe information on the purpose of import (transfer) of products not later than ten days about day of such import (transfer);
2) to take measures for non-admission of import (transfer) to Ukraine of products which were received from the animals coming from capacities to which quarantine actions are applied and/or restrictions are introduced;
3) to provide, loading/unloading, transportation and storage of products by method in case of which lack of any risks for life and/or health of the person and/or animal is guaranteed;
4) to fulfill hygienic requirements and to perform veterinary and sanitary actions;
5) to take all necessary measures for prevention of spread of the diseases which are hazardous to health of the person and/or animal during use of products which are under their control;
6) to provide traceability of products at all stages of movement and use;
7) within six months after proper use to store information on products which are imported (are sent) on customs area of Ukraine and to provide such information of Gosprodpotrebsluzhbe on its request;
8) after use of products to destination to provide Gosprodpotrebsluzhbe information on destruction or export (transfer) of these products out of limits of customs area of Ukraine no later than in five working days after such destruction or export (transfer).
4. During transportation products shall be packed into containers or in a different way which guarantees lack of any risks for life and/or health of the person and/or animal.
5. After use of products to destination they are subject to one of such methods of the address:
2) export (transfer) to country of source or to other country if such actions are approved with relevant organ of this country.
6. Any use of products for the purposes of others, than specified in the purpose of import (transfer) of products according to the subitem 1 of Item 3 of these rules is forbidden.
7. Destruction and export (transfer) of goods out of limits of customs area of Ukraine are performed at the expense of the operator of the market or person authorized by them who performed their import (transfer) to customs area of Ukraine.
The deputy director of management of state policy in the field of sanitary and phytosanitary measures - the chief of head department concerning excisable products and organic production
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.