of June 16, 2006 No. 663
About approval of the Regulations on functioning of the Central commission on requisitions
In pursuance of provisions of the Law on requisition of property and accomplishment of labor obligation for the benefit of society No. 1384-XV of October 11, 2002. The government DECIDES:
Approve Regulations on functioning of the Central commission on requisitions it (is applied).
Minister of Economy and Trade
Minister of Defence
Minister of Internal Affairs
Approved by the Order of the Government of June 16, 2006 No. 663
1. The regulations on functioning of the Central commission on requisitions (further - provision) are developed based on provisions of articles 19 and 21 of the Law on requisition of property and accomplishment of labor obligation for the benefit of society No. 1384-XV of October 11, 2002, Item 2 of the Order of the Government No. 1278 of December 6, 2005. "About creation of the Central commission on requisitions" and the Orders of the Government No. 283 of March 14, 2005. "About approval of the Regulations on requisition of property and accomplishment of labor obligation for the benefit of society".
2. This provision establishes procedure for functioning of the Central commission on requisitions (further - the commission) for the organization of requisition of property and accomplishment of labor obligation for the benefit of society which is performed in case of the announcement of mobilization or warlike situation, obsidional or extraordinary provisions, when carrying out military charges, mobilization doctrines and trainings, in need of the prevention, localization, mitigation of consequences of natural cataclysms, technogenic accidents and catastrophic crashes, and also during these provisions.
3. The commission performs the activities according to the current legislation and this provision.
4. For the purpose of the organization and implementation of requisition the commission performs the following functions:
a) annually represents to the Government the explanatory note about procedure and level of training and carrying out requisition of property and appeal of citizens for accomplishment of labor obligation for the benefit of society at the national level;
b) makes decisions on redistribution of the certain property which is subject to requisition from some administrative and territorial units to receivers of other administrative and territorial units for the purpose of complete satisfaction of requests for requisition;
c) coordinates and checks activities of the mixed commissions on requisitions during preparation and implementation of requisition;
d) keeps centralized account of some names of the property which is subject to requisition which has strategic importance at the national level;
e) appoints inventory-taking groups, determines procedure and terms of carrying out inventory count, property category which are provided for inventory count, terms and type of the represented data of inventory count, and also systematizes the obtained data;
f) constitutes the List of the property which is subject to requisition and establishes the prices of this property and rates for accomplishment of labor obligation, single for the country;
g) represents to the Government for approval the List, the prices of requisition property and rates for accomplishment of labor obligation with their subsequent publication in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova;
h) considers claims to decisions of the mixed commissions, makes on them the final decisions;
i) establishes procedure for execution of requisition by public organizations, economic agents and citizens in case of the announcement of provisions, stipulated in Item 2 this provision, and offers its change according to the legislation.
5. The commission has the following rights:
a) request from public institutions and public organizations information concerning capabilities and available funds for mobilization needs;
b) hear activities reports of the mixed commissions on requisitions at working meetings;
c) attract to implementation of the functions of specialists of the ministries and other central administrative authorities;
d) require accomplishment of the decisions and control process of assessment and accounting, availability and technical condition of the property which is subject to requisition and also the analysis of labor power which can be called for accomplishment of labor obligation for the benefit of society.
6. The common directorship of the commission is performed by the commission chairman who the deputy prime minister is, as a rule, and in its absence - the vice-chairman of the commission.
7. The commission chairman performs the following functions:
a) provides accomplishment of the functions assigned to the commission;
b) distributes obligations between members of the commission;
c) convokes and holds commission sessions;
d) represents the commission in the relations with bodies of public management, public organizations, economic agents and citizens;
e) approves regulations on activities of the mixed commissions on requisitions, etc.
8. The commission is convoked on meetings as required according to the decision of the chairman, but at least once a year.
9. Commission session is considered competent if at it there was more than a half of her members. Decisions of the commission are made by open voting by a simple majority vote of attendees.
In case of equality of votes the voice of the commission chairman is considered decisive.
10. The preliminary notice of members of the commission on time, date and the venue of meeting, execution of the minutes and the solution of other organizational matters are performed by the secretary of the commission and technical secretariat.
11. Documents on commission session are developed for consideration by technical secretariat which head is also the secretary of the commission.
12. Decisions of the commission are carried out by the Ministry of Economy and Trade through the mixed commissions on requisition.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.