of April 30, 2021 No. PP-5100
About measures for transformation and support of the companies of civil aviation
For the purpose of support of the companies of civil aviation in the conditions of pandemic of coronavirus, acceleration of processes of transformation in this sphere, further diversification of aviation services, ensuring their availability to the population on quality and cost:
1. Approve "road maps" on acceleration of processes of transformation in JSC Uzbekistan Airways and JSC Uzbekistan Airports in 2021-2022 according to appendices No. No. 1 and 2.
2. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of transport and Agency on management of the state assets on transfer of JSC Uzbekistan Airports, by way of exception, on contractual basis of powers of executive body of the international airports, irrespective of their form of business.
To the Ministry of Finance (T.A. Ishmetov) to provide the conclusion between JSC Uzbekistan Airports and executive bodies of the international airports of agreements on management of the international airports on paid basis and entering of necessary changes into internal documents in a month. At the same time to provide the main objectives of the managing director:
implementation of the single development strategy of the airports and corporate policy, implementation of methodological management of activities of the airports;
accumulation of financial flows, rational use of money, decrease in cost and the order net profit, and also carrying out purchases in centralized procedure;
determination from JSC Uzbekistan Airports of procedure (framework of powers) for implementation of productive and economic activity of the international airports.
3. Determine that the established rate of the land tax and the property tax, levied from legal entities, for JSC Uzbekistan Airports and the international airports which are its part is reduced to 50 percent since May 1, 2021 for a period of 3 years.
4. To the Ministry of Finance (T. A. Ishmetov) and to Agency on management of the state assets (A. Zh. Ortikov) in three-months time to sign with the international airports as a part of JSC Uzbekistan Airports agreements on non-paid use of the airfield infrastructure which is state-owned property. At the same time to provide conditions on content, capital and running repair of airfield infrastructure in agreements.
Take into consideration that the property transferred without the order right is reflected separately from assets of the airports out of balance and does not join in tax base on the property tax and the land tax, and also the depreciation charges are not charged.
Determine that construction, capital repairs and reconstruction of airfield complexes of the airports are performed at the expense of the Government budget, and also own means of JSC Uzbekistan Airports spent for these works in coordination with the Ministry of Finance are compensated for the account of the Government budget.
5. To the Ministry of Finance (T.A. Ishmetov) to extend till February 10, 2024 the term of return of means of non-interest budget advance in the amount of 40 million US dollars allocated for JSC Uzbekistan Airways in a month, having provided the beginning of return since May 10, 2022.
6. JSC Uznatsbank (A. K. Mirsoatov), to Fund of reconstruction and developments (Sh. A. Vafayev) to review repayment schedules of the credits of JSC Uzbekistan Airways in the amount of 895 billion sum and 77, 73 million US dollars, with the termination of payments for debt for 2021 - 2023 (principal debt and percent) in a month.
To the Ministry of Finance (T. A. Ishmetov) based on requirements of this Item to renew the reconstruction provided to Fund and developments and JSC Uznatsbank the state guarantees on accomplishment of JSC Uzbekistan Airways of credit obligations.
7. JSC Uzbekistan Airways (I. R. Makhkamov) to take measures for realization of aircrafts to the companies which are directly performing activities in this sphere, in accordance with the established procedure by open tenderings according to appendix No. 3.
8. For the purpose of cardinal improvement of quality of the rendered services on the basis of modern requirements for passengers and the staying persons on air terminals, railway and bus stations (further - stations), simplifications of the admission, creation of necessary conditions, and also development of entrepreneurship at stations and in the territories adjoining to them to agree with offers of the Ministry of transport, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and National guard about:
permission to the staying persons on free admission to buildings of stations and exit from them with observance of safety requirements;
simplification of procedure for permission to the organization at stations and the territories of points of public catering, activities for rendering services and retail trade adjoining to them;
permission to use of platform of the airports all types of passenger vehicles in the territory of the international airports;
consolidation of the main checking Items of stations with primary check-points on entrance.
To service of state security (A. A. Azizov), to the Ministry of Internal Affairs (P. R. Bobozhonov), National guard (R. M. Dzhurayev), to the Ministry of transport (I. R. Makhkamov):
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.